Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Do You Own A Business? If Yes Can U Kindly Spare 5 Mins To Complete This Survey? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Own A Business? If Yes Can U Kindly Spare 5 Mins To Complete This Survey? (505 Views)

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) / I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough / Take 2 Mins To Read This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Business? If Yes Can U Kindly Spare 5 Mins To Complete This Survey? by odeexpress(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

If you have and/or manage your own business, can you kindly assist me to complete this online survey? The survey is aimed at assessing the impact of business support initiatives (government and private) on the Growth of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. It is purely academic and your responses are anonymous.

The survey will not take more than 5 minutes of your time
You can find it on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFhFMVZEOVZNaVI3MEtMclV0a3VYQVE6MQ

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

20000 MT Ofcooked AGO Available / I Need Help / FIRS Nets N2.43trn In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.