Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? (15566 Views)

I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / Still Wondering Why Nigerian Men Have Difficulty Getting Married, Early In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 13, 2012
So, I just checked the time - and it's 6.30am.. It's time to do a little reflection, before I hit my bed, and sleep for 4hrs (this has been my daily routine for the past 6months). Which means; I basically work my butts off for 18hrs daily, just to be an alpha male..

But why do I have to stress myself everyday? When, I already have enough qualifications to get a nice job, to cater for myself, and myself only till I leave this planet.

But why do I need to acquire more, just to put myself in a better position to be able to compete for more lucrative jobs, once I decide to start my own family?

Why do I need to always strive to be "top of the pops?"

Why do I need to sit down everyday, and think about different wonderful ideas - for futuristic purposes?

And the answer I keep getting is women, women, and women.. We as men work hard everyday, but the funniest thing is that - we do it for the ladies.. We dress nice for them; look nice for them; work our butts off for them; plan ahead for them; and when we chase money, fame, and good life, we also do it for them. Yet, most of these women don't even appreciate what we go through because of them smh..

It's a sad world - and I'm pissed!

**Heads to bed in anger**

Good night and good morning! angry

PS: My eyes are blurry, don't mind my incoherent rants. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by onila(f): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2012
we women also suffer too

some of these rich hardworking men treat us badly too=some of these men see us as slaves. .women just stay with them for the sake of money

we have to depend on them for money=not good

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Mynd44: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2012
This is bound to be interesting
*subscribing*
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by queensmith: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2012
lmbo grin grin some people need help. alot of it
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by RealBitch(f): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2012
You men did it to yourselves. You have pride and ego as big as life. You like calling the shots and see women as the fairer sex. So, please Soldier,keep fighting the battles of life for me cos i cant do it on my own

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Godmother(f): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2012
There re a lot of things that women have to tolerate and put up with too dude, just cos its a man's world. And even though we may complain once in a while u dnt see us ranting that life is unfair, do u?

So dnt begrudge us this one nice tin of life. And besides, not every woman relies 100% on a guy to survive
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Tyche(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2012
It's a chain brother, the more you struggle against it the more it pulls you in.

Two things sets one free though; one permanent, the other temporal

1. Death

2. Monastery.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by slimyem: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
Tyche: It's a chain brother, the more you struggle against it the more it pulls you in.

Two things sets one free though; one permanent, the other temporal

1. Death

2. Monastery.
op,the above suggestions would do you real good.
Just pick one and you won't have to work your asss off for nobody anymore! cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
Seriously, did I write post this thread? shocked shocked

I'm crazy, yo!
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith: lmbo grin grin some people need help. alot of it

Yeah, I do!

Where is your address, and phone number again? - I sure do need some counselling advice from you. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Godmother: There re a lot of things that women have to tolerate and put up with too dude, just cos its a man's world. And even though we may complain once in a while u dnt see us ranting that life is unfair, do u?

So dnt begrudge us this one nice tin of life. And besides, not every woman relies 100% on a guy to survive

But why can't I get the best chic, if I decide to be broke - and just lead a normal life?
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Godmother(f): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

But why can't I get the best chic, if I decide to be broke - and just lead a normal life?

See your life! You shud knw that most "best" chicks go with money. Why can't you ask for the average chicks.

Guys most often go with looks while some women go with money. You accuse a woman of goin after wealth yet you dnt want to go after an average girl urself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: Seriously, did I write post this thread? shocked shocked

I'm crazy, yo!
I thought so too
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
Godmother:

See your life! You shud knw that most "best" chicks go with money. Why can't you ask for the average chicks.

Guys most often go with looks while some women go with money. You accuse a woman of goin after wealth yet you dnt want to go after an average girl urself.

Why should I settle for less - when I can go for the best?

I love educated, classy, and beautiful women. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
It's innate and biological. It's difficult to make the distinction now between women who are money-hungry and women who are simply looking for a provider. You want a beautiful, intelligent, and classy woman and you probably hope that those qualities pass down to future children if you have any. That's innate in men. Women want a provider and men want to be able to provide, otherwise their chances of obtaining a woman from the top of the pyramid diminish. That's how the game works and has worked since the beginning of time.

You go the extra mile because with a female addition in your home is the possibility of child or children. Men have to work their socks off because they're the ones who plant women with child. Wouldn't you want your wife or girlfriend to be in the most comfortable setting when she has to carry your child for nine months and then nurse it after its birth? You would want everything to be readily available for a child as well. If men were the ones giving birth, then it would surely be the other way around.

Women work their socks off as well. Carrying a baby, eating properly, trying to remain sane during hormones, and then childbirth, the most painful thing a woman goes through, no be beans. On top of that, women have their own distinctive qualifications and are obtaining higher and more demanding positions.

As for those who don't appreciate men and their hard work, there are sour grapes in every bunch.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by ibrahim007: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
aiats a woman's world you know
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by ibrahim007: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
Its a woman's world you know.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by sleekdot(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
Cos women are dependents and cant survive on their own especially those in Naija
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
sleekdot: Cos women are dependents and cant survive on their own especially those in Naija
Are you sure about that?
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
@ poster, apologises for using a biblical quote in a romance section.
I think it sums up your post in two these two sentences:

Job 14.1: “Man who is born of woman, is of few days and full of trouble" (NKJV).

Guys, ain't nothing we can do about it, we are destined to a life of hard labour.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by myfriend1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
it is natural instinct that we must provide shelter, food and security, and for you to provide all thid stuff you must work extra hard. remember if you hansome more than solomon and you cannot provide these stuffs. you must be ready to swallow your spam by yourself, unless you are impotent.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by cowgurl: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: So, I just checked the time - and it's 6.30am.. It's time to do a little reflection, before I hit my bed, and sleep for 4hrs (this has been my daily routine for the past 6months). Which means; I basically work my butts off for 18hrs daily, just to be an alpha male..

But why do I have to stress myself everyday? When, I already have enough qualifications to get a nice job, to cater for myself, and myself only till I leave this planet.

But why do I need to acquire more, just to put myself in a better position to be able to compete for more lucrative jobs, once I decide to start my own family?

Why do I need to sit down everyday, and think about different wonderful ideas - for futuristic purposes?

And the answer I keep getting is women, women, and women.. We as men work hard everyday, but the funniest thing is that - we do it for the ladies.. We dress nice for them; look nice for them; work our butts off for them; plan ahead for them; and when we chase money, fame, and good life, we also do it for them. yet, most of these women don't even appreciate what we go through because of them smh..

grin
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by basadenet: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
some women too do same for men, yet never got appreciated by the so call men. so if you decide to work your butts off for women so be it but i would not do that.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
cowgurl: grin
shocked sad wink
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by itunumary(f): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
Op, dnt you think women too work hard to marry you guys, if am to follow what said then women should just relax.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by mystikal(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
Do they?
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by liujenny(f): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
ibrahim007: Its a woman's world you know.
grin
ibrahim007: Its a woman's world you know.
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by ogbonoeba: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: So, I just checked the time - and it's 6.30am.. It's time to do a little reflection, before I hit my bed, and sleep for 4hrs (this has been my daily routine for the past 6months). Which means; I basically work my butts off for 18hrs daily, just to be an alpha male..

And the answer I keep getting is women, women, and women.. We as men work hard everyday, but the funniest thing is that - we do it for the ladies.. We dress nice for them; look nice for them; work our butts off for them; plan ahead for them; and when we chase money, fame, and good life, we also do it for them. yet, most of these women don't even appreciate what we go through because of them smh..

PS: My eyes are blurry, don't mind my incoherent rants. grin

Stop chasing gold diggers
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by lifestyle1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
Young man, You have a choice.. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by kaiter: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
You like calling the shots and see women as the fairer sex. So, please Soldier,keep fighting the battles of life for me cos i cant do it on my own[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? by Denningtedy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
[quote author=shymmex]So, I just checked the time - and it's 6.30am.. It's time to do a little reflection, before I hit my bed, and sleep for 4hrs (this has been my daily routine for the past 6months). Which means; I basically work my butts off for 18hrs daily, just to be an alpha male..

PS: My eyes are blurry, don't mind my incoherent rants. grin[WE BELIEVE M[i][/i]EN ARE [color=#550000]
D BREAD WI[/color]NNER OF THE HOME SO THEY HAVE TO WORK HARDER IN OTHER TO MAKE THE NEEDS OF THE FAMILY cry ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ / How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.