Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,486 members, 7,964,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? (26142 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

I'll never dry snitch on myself, and I'm grown arse man...

You've been on NL since May 05, 2008, how many chics have you bagged? I joined NL in Jan 2012, and was banned - and I didn't start posting again till march, yet the chics still love me. cheesy cheesy

Looking at your profile profile pic - and your homoerotic pose, I see why you expend your game, or lack thereof on NL. undecided

Phuck it, I'm the only on here FRAZY wanted to know better... Bwahahahahahahaha

*Smh at this secondary school tomfoolery lol*

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with a boisterous, ho[i]r[/i]ny loser that all NL women have repeatedly ignored.

Go to CHIRPSING classes, cretin! grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by ronkebp(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
Beowulf: A female colleague just told me of another caper that ladies pull. When you force them to give you their bb pin and inist that they confirm your request there and then, they gladly do that only to delete you sharpish once your back is turned grin

When dude gets home and decides to "ping" his new target, even google can't help him in fishing her out among his contact list.

This is funny......had to laugh!!!!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
sweetchicks:

what impudence!!!!! i'll let that slide.. u really are not wise yourself if u just go off spweing dusts anytime u open that ur big mouth!!! i meant NL dumbass.. you of all people should know that.. didnt see no reason to state the obvious...

wouldnt comment to your post as all i just read is pointing straight up the the huge board that has WIMP written on it with u standing underneath.. if u are a player? whats my business why do u think i give a f @ all.. ''I play the game so well that I get as wonderfully messy like Messi. And I am not a baastard as I know my father and I look like his carbon copy.''
no matter how old u are, you sound like a whinny child, airhead!..... work on that!!NO HARD FEELINGS
p.s: wouldnt bother to respond to ur posts if u just as much as prove me right that you are such a load of shit..
and if u didnt, u'd still be shitty anyways!

You are a person!

Stop chatting crap. Guys like me bend you over, hit it and then dump you like the worthless piece of shyt you are.

You can cry all you want and you can try all the emotional blackmail you like, but we see through shytheads and never commit to such worthless girls.

Run along and pray you don't meet me, get played and start crying all night screaming "All men are baastards". wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
I'm just doing this for a laugh... I hope people don't think I'm as childish as this clown.

Let's take it back to secondary school (you're still in adult classes, anyway undecided)

Peep this 'pishure'. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: I'm just doing this for a laugh... I hope people don't think I'm as childish as this clown.

Let's take it back to secondary school (you're still in adult classes, anyway undecided)

Peep this 'pishure'. grin

Loser thinks following now means they are interested.

ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is your game?

I take it the men that follow you are also now your boyfriends? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
I'm having a laugh.. grin grin grin

Please, read the note I posted earlier, faggitmite.. And step up ya game. undecided

I'll never lose against you..

Shymmex 4
Faggitmite 0

We shall continue the war of words another time.

Cheers, mate! cool
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: I'm having a laugh.. grin grin grin

Please, read the note I posted earlier, faggitmite.. And step up ya game. undecided

I'll never lose against you..

Shymmex 4
Faggitmite 0

We shall continue the war of words another time.

Cheers, mate! cool

Loser, because she is following you on NL, she is interested in you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin! grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Loser thinks following now means they are interested.

ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is your game?

I take it the men that follow you are also now your boyfriends? grin

I don't need to tell you anything, just letting you know - shymmex is the guy!

Stick to your trannies in the family section - and study the blueprint I posted earlier religiously. undecided

Never a 'girlist' but always the ladies' man...

My name is still in my estate, college, and uni hall of fame. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

I don't need to tell you anything, just letting you know - shymmex is the guy!

Stick to your trannies in the family section - and study the blueprint I posted earlier religiously. undecided

Never a 'girlist' but always the ladies' man...

My name is till in my estate, college, and uni hall of fame. grin

Psycho loser. grin grin grin grin

I will PM the girl to come and see you claiming a relationship with her.

We must shame your loser lies once and for all. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Loser, because she is following you on NL, she is interested in you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin! grin

Read between the lines, nucca.. You can't compete!

I already smacked you intellectually, twice...

And I had to shut you up because you get too braggart when it comes to bagging ladies on here (not that I care about the female characters on NL). I just need to put you in your place, once again.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
Peep, the one and only nucca on the list, mate..

That's game 101. undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
Your derailed your own thread, and got another arse whopping.. bwahahaha

Sisi_kill is wicked for bringing this daily arse whooping on your arse..

I told her you don't want it with me, but she kept telling me I was a coward for ignoring you. sad

This is what you get for stepping on the lion's tail. undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: Peep, the one and only nucca on the list, mate..

That's game 101. undecided

So when you head I was going to notify Frazy, you edited your post and took her pic off?

ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loser! Loser! Loser!

You are scared you are cooked and she will deny your claims? grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

So when you head I was going to notify Frazy, you edited your post and took her pic off?

ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loser! Loser! Loser!

You are scared you are cooked and she will deny your claims? grin

Stop derailing your own thread - and take the arse whooping like a man..

Shymmex 4
Sagamite 0

Destroyed you intellectually twice, foreign relation once, and now this. grin shocked sad

Stay on the queue, and come back another day..

Back to the topic, please. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
1, 2, 7, & 9 embarassed embarassed
Don't judge, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God sad
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by fluxbush(f): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hmmmm...I believe am guilty of all d dating evils listed...oh well,on to the next one.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Stop derailing your own thread - and take the arse whooping like a man..

Shymmex 4
Sagamite 0

Destroyed you intellectually twice, foreign relation once, and now this. grin shocked sad

Stay on the queue, and come back another day..

Back to the topic, please. cool

Where you bullied by guys like me at school and you are lonely in real life, where you cannot get is girl, that is why you are an internet troll? grin

You think you are getting your own back at society that has been mean to you? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLHABlp8Ntg&feature=related

http://prince.org/msg/100/340248

"Internet trolls have been described as "sad [/b]people, living their [b]lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful”. They typically possess a poorly developed set of social skills and have difficulty viewing their actions from the perspectives of people they antagonise". grin grin grin grin grin

Sad boy. That is why you come online to harass the girls. Because they have never given you face. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why a girl following your post on NL is a cause of celebration and evidence she is your girlfriend. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Wislet(f): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
@SAGA..... Hmmmm!!! angry
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
Wislet: @SAGA..... Hmmmm!!! angry

Which one be hmmmm?

Why you dey hmmmm?

Start recanting your sins sharp, sharp, my friend!!!

No 1. Guilty or not guilty?

No 2. Guilty or not guilty?

No 3. Guilty or not guilty?

And so on. tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know in life we tend to act upon what we see around us. I remember my first girlfriend (6yrs) since from secondary school. She gained admission b4 me, and she changed 100%, and i was like is this for real, but as for me, i no get stress. Anyway i am still cool with her, but she never wanted to tell me she have a boyfriend at her school, until i pressured her, before she told me. I no vess at all, i only told her to be sure he loves her, and he can take good care of her. I go my own way jeje (FYI i never told her the reason why i didn't apply to any Nigerian University because my mom wants me to study abroad). Before she knows it i am leaving and i told her i will be going to school in Texas. But I thank God, that i am still helping her in anyway i can, because i promised from day one( that no matter what happens, i will not see her suffer, while i am alive and well doing(even if she is married to another man)). My promises are still fulfilling and i give Glory to God. Because it would be worse if i am trying to punish her, for what i can't control neither can she. but all the same Life is sweet when you have peace of mind, and believe you will be OK when the time comes to settle down.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Les: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
BoboYekini: i am a victim ooo, i am a victim!
of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9 angry
lwkmd!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Where you bullied by guys like me at school and you are lonely in real life, where you cannot get is girl, that is why you are an internet troll? grin

You think you are getting your own back at society that has been mean to you? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLHABlp8Ntg&feature=related

http://prince.org/msg/100/340248

"Internet trolls have been described as "sad [/b]people, living their [b]lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful”. They typically possess a poorly developed set of social skills and have difficulty viewing their actions from the perspectives of people they antagonise". grin grin grin grin grin

Sad boy. That is why you come online to harass the girls. Because they have never given you face. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why a girl following your post on NL is a cause of celebration and evidence she is your girlfriend. grin

*Yawns*

The last time I checked - you're the most confrontational poster on here.

Don't derail your own topic, you've been smacked! undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Tattooboy: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
Odunnu: @OP:
So this is my punishment I get for 'following' you abi?
I've not done 80% of those stuff you have there, but you've just given me ideas.
nice
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Atunma(f): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
What is gud fr the goose is gud fr the gander. Guys we are all guilty because na una dey play pranks pass. When pointing an accusing finger at someone remember the remaining four are pointed back at u. So who is more guilty
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by toria1980(f): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
confession time

guilty of no 3 grin, but am considering change
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by floxyrangy: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
@ topic all of the above
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by ifihearam: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
@poster you forgot to add lies
All girls are LIARS
Whoever says she has not done No 6 is a pathological liar frm the pit of hell
All girls cheat. ALLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Eseval335: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
Number 1-6 guilty as charged wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Lovexme(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
mukina2:

Just accept Females are smart cool grin

Smart at always being foolish, right?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Lovexme(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
Deedee49: But really, wats wrong wit doing number 12? "I mean there's nothing wrong with a little back-up plan!"

You seem like a confused fellow. Well, women don't even know what they want so I wouldn't blame you for your naivety.
undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Lovexme:

You seem like a confused fellow. Well, women don't even know what they want so I wouldn't blame you for your naivety.
undecided

Calm down!

Virtually all girls before getting married have a guy as a friend that they see as an alternative.

Like I used to tell guys, I call it the JIC guy.

JIC - Just In Case. This is while they lecture guys on exclusivity and 100% commitment. Most of them will do anything to eliminate risk where they can but tell "Real Men" to forget risk and rely on faith. Thank God I am not a Real Man. grin

It is like when women say it is rubbish, lack of trust and too negative a thought for a man to suggest prenup. That it is bad for the relationship to be thinking of the possibility of failure of the marriage. Real Men fall for this. These same women will refuse to be housewives when it is suggested to them and say what if he leaves, they need to have their own career. Oh, so that is not negative thought and that is not thinking of the possibility of failure of the marriage. grin

Girl, sign the gaddam fcking papers!

I have a PhD in Womantology. Women no fit use me, I can spot their moves before they even think of making it. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Calm down!

Virtually all girls before getting married have a guy as a friend that they see as an alternative.

Like I used to tell guys, I call it the JIC guy.

JIC - Just In Case. This is while they lecture guys on exclusivity and 100% commitment. Most of them will do anything to eliminate risk where they can but tell "Real Men" to forget risk and rely on faith. Thank God I am not a Real Man. grin

It is like when women say it is rubbish, lack of trust and too negative a thought for a man to suggest prenup. That it is bad for the relationship to be thinking of the possibility of failure of the marriage. Real Men fall for this. These same women will refuse to be housewives and say what if he leaves. Oh, so that is not negative thought and that is not thinking of the possibility of failure of the marriage. grin

Girl, sign the gaddam fcking papers!

I have a PhD in Womantology. Women no fit use me, I can spot their moves before they even think of making it. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Grandpa, you have a degree in wankology, palmology, and vaselinology... You ain't fooling no one, but yourself, faggitmite. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / Advantages Of Not Having A Lover / I Am Attracted To My Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.