Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded - Forum Games (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded (195623 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / Answer A Question With A Question / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

someone is going to pay for not telling me this infor...........em!! who did u tell?

Are you saying you didn't know?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Are you feeling better now?

i don't know aw/what am feeling self just seeing u onlinecheesy
can u guess what am feeling inside?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Are you saying you didn't know?

the empty spaces i did see was the only thing i did see..........
or,
aw do u expect me to know
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

the empty spaces i did see was the only thing i did see..........
or,
aw do u expect me to know

So you didn't miss me, eh?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

i don't know aw/what am feeling self just seeing u onlinecheesy
can u guess what am feeling inside?

Why don't you tell me?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

So you didn't miss me, eh?

did u just make that up?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Why don't you tell me?

telling u is not the problem..... hearing ur own version before mine is the REAL koko,....... do u now understand me?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

telling u is not the problem..... hearing ur own version before mine is the REAL koko,....... do u now understand me?

Ok. So how do i say it?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

did u just make that up?

Why would you assume i just did?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by thunderrider: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Is that the answer to all these questions?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
thunderrider:

Is that the answer to all these questions?

How am i supposed to answer all these questions with a question? tongue
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by GeeCee(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
And what did you just do?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Ok. So how do i say it?

am i suppose to tell u what/how ure going to say it?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

is there any law dat forbade me from assuming?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by GeeCee(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Why are you asking?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

am i suppose to tell u what/how ure going to say it?

Ok. Did you miss me Dre dear? tongue
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

is there any law dat forbade me from assuming?

Don't you think you should just answer me without questioning me? cheesy
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Ok. Did you miss me Dre dear? tongue

darling..............................
why did u bring out ur tongue at the end of that question?

*u have change ur profile pics from what it used to be
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Don't you think you should just answer me without questioning me? cheesy

and,...... what have u being doing all alongundecided
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

darling..............................
why did u bring out ur tongue at the end of that question?

*u have change ur profile pics from what it used to be

My tongue came out before i could stop it.

Had to change the pic. Do you like it?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

and,...... what have u being doing all alongundecided

Did you just ask me a question?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Did you just ask me a question?

how is a question suppose to look like?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

My tongue came out before i could stop it.

Had to change the pic. Do you like it?

lovely......it reveals those parts the goggles have being hiding
i guess this is not the only moniker u have on NL?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

lovely......it reveals those parts the goggles have being hiding
i guess this is not the only moniker u have on NL?

Yep. What do you think?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Yep. What do you think?

do u need the a shortern version or long one of what i did think?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

how is a question suppose to look like?

Alright i agree. So what was the question again?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

do u need the a shortern version or long one of what i did think?

I don't like short stories...could give me a long version?

*this is my only moniker*
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Alright i agree. So what was the question again?

who did u tell that u miss me apart from this evening that u did reveal it to me?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

I don't like short stories...could give me a long version?

*this is my only moniker*

don't u think i will bore u with many stories of how u did look after so many complement u must have recieved from guys in the real world?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

who did u tell that u miss me apart from this evening that u did reveal it to me?

None. Why do you ask?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

don't u think i will bore u with many stories of how u did look after so many complement u must have recieved from guys in the real world?

Well...i just don't like short stories. So, are you gonna tell me or what?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by thunderrider: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

Alright, but can someone kindly tell me when all these stories began?

wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (314) (Reply)

tpbm (the person below me) / Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / The Rhyming Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.