Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? (24443 Views)

A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person / Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. / Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
Natural way of exfoliation is the best but it takes time to see result but with dedication and patience, healthy and glowing skin is yours!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by lulukay(f): 6:34am On May 09, 2013
This thread really helped me...I want to say thank you..no more hyperpigmentation,or sunburn issues..tnxx to my opera,aka yetunde...her products r mild n good iv got no regrets,wish I met her long b4 now.♥

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Desloaaa(f): 3:29pm On May 09, 2013
lulukay: This thread really helped me...I want to say thank you..no more hyperpigmentation,or sunburn issues..tnxx to my opera,aka yetunde...her products r mild n good iv got no regrets,wish I met her long b4 now.♥
am happy for you.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by lulukay(f): 8:29pm On May 09, 2013
Desloaaa:
am happy for you.
tnk u cheesy hope urs is keeping up well cos I suppose u also use her stuff
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Desloaaa(f): 10:09pm On May 09, 2013
lulukay: tnk u cheesy hope urs is keeping up well cos I suppose u also use her stuff
yes dear.all thanks to NL.i finally saw light at d end of d tunnel.lolz

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Fummiee(f): 3:11am On May 10, 2013
Hi, pls can I have opera's contact. Thank u.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by lulukay(f): 7:56am On May 10, 2013
Fummiee: Hi, pls can I have opera's contact. Thank u.
her name is yetunde call her on+234 818 770 7556 or 08185899818 u can add her on watsapp tuu..all d best
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Fummiee(f): 10:44pm On May 10, 2013
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by mahogany28: 4:41pm On May 12, 2013
all these replies are just long stories. celebs like rihanna, lil kim, etc go to a professional spa to get their skin professional lightened. the spa is very huge and they have the pictures on their website.
just go to http://www.motivatemyworld.com/
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Fummiee(f): 1:17am On May 15, 2013
@lulubay, pls is arewa on bb? If she is pls give me her pin so that I can add her cz I've been trying 2 reach her but she's not picking maybe because its an intl' no. N I've not been able 2 add her on whatsup neither. Need 2 reach her soon cz my sis is coming over ds weekeend n she can asssist. My no is +1469 230 4298. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by lulukay(f): 5:55pm On May 15, 2013
Fummiee: @lulubay, pls is arewa on bb? If she is pls give me her pin so that I can add her cz I've been trying 2 reach her but she's not picking maybe because its an intl' no. N I've not been able 2 add her on whatsup neither. Need 2 reach her soon cz my sis is coming over ds weekeend n she can asssist. My no is +1469 230 4298. Thank you.
okk she isn't on bb ild call her.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by lulukay(f): 6:06pm On May 15, 2013
@funmi Just got to ha she said she didn't c any of ur calls ...was trynna call u tuu
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Fummiee(f): 11:17pm On May 15, 2013
Thanks lulukay, she's added me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 16, 2013
I dnt believe all dis testimonies abeg, same set of people dat hv bn testifying all dis while. *rollin eyeballs*
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by drtherapybeauty: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
As an african woman living in africa you need a natural product dat will not harm your skin. vitamin E oil is very good for d skin, it helps d malanie and balances your skin. vitamin C 500ml also help d skin. Carrot contains good nourishing vitamins that refreshes d skin and it also make u look fresh. natural honey helps your malanie and restore your skin+milk which contains protein and moisturizes+egg white which firms and balances the skin, mix all this together to get a good and natural facial marks. contact DR THERAPY BEAUTY CLINIC AND SPA IS LOCATED IN LAGOS. VISIT : www.drtherapybeautyandspa.com ,08023898205, 08102358342 bb pin 274245cb. Dr therapy your dermatologist&cosmetologist in lagos.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by lizzlicious: 1:14am On Aug 13, 2013
I have a combination skin very dry flaky rough dark skin and rough oily face with pimples and I have try so many homemade facial scrub no one work for my skin the cream am using now aveeno moisturised and jergent ultra healing olay soap and what I want is to have smooth flawless glowing skin and brown colour not dark pls any advice
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by drtherapybeauty: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dr therapy is ready to make a good toning cream for you with no side effect. A cream dat will not harm your skin. As an african woman living in Africa u need an exfoliating cream to remove dead cell and bring out ur real colour or give u the instant result of ur choice. We don't just make cream for any body in without skin test. We do a free skin test for all our customers befor knowing the kind of cream dat will b suitable for there skin. Dr therapy invite all Nairlands fans for a free skin test+body massage .@ 27, morofolu st by pako bustop after unilag gate akoka, yaba , Lagos.Call 08023898205, 08102358342 . Www.drtherapybeautyandspa.com.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by drtherapybeauty: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Dr therapy beauty clinic and spa offer Natural cream dat will be suitable for ur skin. We prepare creams base on cleints demand. Eg body exfoliating cream, skin whitening cream, skin toning cream, skin gloss/ skin polish cream, moisturizing body balance cream etc. We do a free skin test for all our customer before issuing cream to determine ur skin type and d right cream ur skin need. Note Skin types differs eg sensitive skin, Non sensitive skin, oily skin , dry skin etc, Because of our Nigeria weather we offer our clients SPF 90 to prevent sunburn etc. For more details contact Dr therapy beauty clinic on 08023898205,08102358342 bb pin 20c6342a or visit www.drtherapybeautyandspa.com. Yaba college of technology now offers proffessional diploma and advance professional diploma in cosmetology and beauty therapy. Forms are still available . Interested people should visit yabatech consult office beside faculty of art in yabatech or call 08023898205 or 08102358342, 08023555821, 08188876717
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by lechiffre: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to open an Accessories Store
- Guide to Become an Actor 
- Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner
- Guide to Become an Event Planner 
- Guide to Become a Fashion Designer
- Guide to Become a Professional Photographer 
- Guide to Become a Fashion stylist
then let's get started.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by lechiffre: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2013
mitchyy: I would recommend the lady who makes my cream. She recommends every single product I use on my skin and she's amazing. The name of the place is Aramot. Lemme knw if u wanna check her out

News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to open an Accessories Store
- Guide to Become an Actor 
- Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner
- Guide to Become an Event Planner 
- Guide to Become a Fashion Designer
- Guide to Become a Professional Photographer 
- Guide to Become a Fashion stylist
then let's get started.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Parisecrets: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi,
Creams with hydroquinone is very bad. There other lightening agent that will brighten your skin and give you a glowing skin colour.......
I,m a beautician expert and I use only natural herbs from France,Egypt and Dubai.
I have different skin products, Parisecrets (whitening cream) brown skin ( for dark skin people who just wanna glow) and beauty secrets.( for light skin people who just wanna tone their complexion and brighten it a bit.)
No steroid , no hydroquinone . No side effect.
MD / CEO
Beautique-Solutions!Skin Expert(bb pin 3332a8a3)
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by homesodear: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
HoneyB1: Bn aving isues with ma skin for ova some times now....av used all kind of skin care cream bt yet no good result, so a friend advised I shud get a cosmetology office, where I can make good cream bt I dnt know any in lagos....can any1 introdue me to one? sad

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Glow your skin/Toning (Not bleaching) in 10days (organic base & affordable)

Half-cast skin colour

Ebony and Shine(made with essential oil & organic products)

Facial Treatments/pimples, spot removal, facial burn, knuckles remover, knee & Elbow-1 week.Asian oil, french oil, thailand milk, kojic acid soaps & creams, Original crystal white lotion & serum, carotein lotions e.t.c.

Essential oil also for sale...

1stlady Herbal Beauty Spa soap (purely organic)

Treatment for Severe eczema

Skin care Academy now available: Bridal makeup, Runway/Fashion/Catwalk, Special events, Gele Artistry, Nail Art & Hair Do....

Contact 1stLady makeover concepts and more on firstlady426@yahoo.com or 07059900676 & 09027671957 and bbm 2BFFE36F

We deliver to you anywhere, anytime.

Please like our page on facebook,for Health tips,Beauty,Skin and more...you will be glad you did.pls Re-Bc#1stladymakeovercares#
1stlady Makeover Concepts & More.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by expert101(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2014
HoneyB1: Bn aving isues with ma skin for ova some times now....av used all kind of skin care cream bt yet no good result, so a friend advised I shud get a cosmetology office, where I can make good cream bt I dnt know any in lagos....can any1 introdue me to one? sad

My friend just tell us you want to start bleaching which is not good for your skin.

A friend of mine from Ivory Coast that loves watching Africa Magic one day asked me why do Nigeria women love bleaching even when the cream is reacting and becoming obvious they still continue. I was dumb-folded.

Just leave your skin color the way it is, and use good moisturizer to avoid skin cancer. You will find a good man to love you.(Black/Yellow -you are beautiful)

I rest my case angry
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by chukwumanj(m): 12:12am On Aug 12, 2014
I know of lots of them.....Can't really remember their names now but I know of Beedazzled in Yaba.

http://beedazzled.com.ng is their website
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by 1stLadyRobinho: 1:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by 1stLadyRobinho: 1:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Glow your skin/Toning (Not bleaching) in 10days (organic base & affordable)

Half-cast skin colour

Ebony and Shine(made with essential oil & organic products)

Facial Treatments/pimples, spot removal, facial burn, knuckles remover, knee & Elbow-1 week.Asian oil, french oil, thailand milk, kojic acid soaps & creams, Original crystal white lotion & serum, carotein lotions e.t.c.

Essential oil also for sale...

1stlady Herbal Beauty Spa soap (purely organic)

Treatment for Severe eczema

Skin care Academy now available: Bridal makeup, Runway/Fashion/Catwalk, Special events, Gele Artistry, Nail Art & Hair Do....

Contact 1stLady makeover concepts and more on firstlady426@yahoo.com or 07059900676 & 09027671957 and bbm 2BFFE36F

We deliver to you anywhere, anytime.

Please like our page on facebook,for Health tips,Beauty,Skin and more...you will be glad you did.pls Re-Bc#1stladymakeovercares#
1stlady Makeover Concepts & More.

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by BeautyClinic: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Discount!!Discount!!We are back and better with our well researched and Advanced Natural Cosmetic Products. We know what it is like to look good and have that flawless skin. Our cream is without side effect! 100% Guaranteed! We have our Premium Toning/ Whitening/ Mulato( Halfcaste) cream.(Morning/Night creams) We also have various kind of Soaps( carrot, black soap, goat milk soap, kojic acid soap, Glutathione,customised whitening soap,) etc. Also in stock is Chinese Stretch Mark Oil, Whitening Oil, Glowing Oil, Dark Knuckle Peeler Serum, Pure Coconut Oil, Ori(Shea Butter) Whitening Cream, Acne/ Pimples Cream, Minty Scrub etc. Hurry!!! \=D/ 15% Discount is now on from 17th of Sept - 14th Oct( My Birthday <=-P ). So hurry now and give us a call on 09095320780 or add us on BBM 33497CF4 / 7A20AA41. Visit our blog . www.beautique-solutions..com Kindly re-broadcast. Someone else might need this info. Thanks!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tara Orekelewa Make Up Products / Tiana Uche Michael Crowned Queen Of South East Nigeria Pageant Winner / The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.