Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance (21308 Views)

Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Pastor Molests 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Billygee2u: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
Honestly,am ashamed to answer this name "PASTOR" again.
To be sincere,I can't tell why all these mess are happening everyday with my fellow Pastors.Though not everyone who answer pastor is A TRUE PASTOR.
I will advice the police to rough handle that fake pastor because according to the statement that he spread white clothe each time he raped the girl,that simply means,that he has done rituals with the girls blood as she is a virgin.
Tomorrow ,he will be using magic power to perform fake miracles and will be living a flamboyant life.
Federal government should close that his fake church where he has been committing evil since .It is now that his cup got full,because God has run out of patience and decided to expose him this time.
Please,police close that church and jail that man,because no one knows who will be his next victim if he is set free.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
Maybe that was the requirement for 'Church growth' that his evil spiritual masters gave him- Have s/€.x with an 11yr old girl..
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by angiemartinez(f): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
its so sad it hapnd 2 d inocent gal. Women these days r 2 fonD of miracles, runing afta 1 man of GOD 2 d oda. Women serve ur GOD wit comon sense, GOD is everywer, u musnt visit dez so cald men of god at odd times 4 *GOD 2 ans ur prayas.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by jessyfier(f): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Foolish mother,poor little girl.that man is definitely not a man of God.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by marvel10: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
That mother should be jailed. She is a useless woman. See how their ignorant and desperate ways often endanger their children. How can you leave an 11year old female with a strange male? Couldn't she have stayed with the girl? What a bloody shame. The poor girl. Ah, ah?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by item1: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
i wish th mother had been the one delivered first
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Saintsquare(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hmmm

Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by vingar: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
bayooooooo: Witch met Wizard. Jesus wept aloud!
still even muhammad can't clean is shoes were he sit
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by opee1231(f): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
this is indeed d evening of life... the man's joystick should be removed n hanged outside d fake thn he called church..may God help us..
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by coolzeal(m): 2:03am On Jun 14, 2012
jude33084:

Why not, if not angry

me na story i dey hear only. I've never set my eyes on a witch..
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by moshoodn(m): 5:42am On Jun 14, 2012
miteolu: Deliverance can take any form.
Thats my man.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by moshoodn(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2012
betterbest: that pastor should die by hanging... he wants to use that girl for ritual...that na why him spread white clothe on d floor...evil
Well, the law is an azzz
Don't expect him to hanged.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by moshoodn(m): 5:47am On Jun 14, 2012
ebamma: una think say pastor body na firewood,
hmmmmn
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by TolaniLuv: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2012
Dis Nairaland sef! How can you blame her mother,? She trusted the pastor like every other member in the church. He's a man of God to her am sure those people blaming the mother re just plain stupid or have never been to a church
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by daviesmania(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2012
Gada all NLders hefty body guys, lets go break dis guy (pastor) out of dat cell & stone him to dead. Afta al stephen no even do lyk dis wey dem stone-am
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by millinmax2(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2012
Slyr0x: A Pentecostal pastor in Onitsha, Anambra State was on Tuesday detained at the Central Police Station (CPS), Onitsha for allegedly raping an 11-year-old girl while supposedly delivering her from witchcraft.

The pastor, whose church is situated at Tasia Road, Inland Town, Onitsha, was said to have told Chioma Onyeji, mother of the rape victim, who was in the church for a spiritual programme to leave the girl behind for some days in order to expel the evil spirit in her.

He further said the young girl possessed demonic spirit and witchcraft and consequently insisted that the girl should stay back with him.

Mrs Onyeji, who leaves in Asaba, Delta State, saw her daughter bleeding from her private part when she returned a few days later to pick her girl from the church and informed the police who immediately arrested the pastor.
Upon investigation, the girl told her mother that the pastor raped her three times after spreading white cloth on the floor.
The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) at the CPS, Onitsha, Abdul Yusuf, told journalists on Tuesday that he was not on seat, but a police officer, who did not want his name mentioned, confirmed the incident, adding that the pastor would soon be charged to court.

www.channelstv.com/home/2012/06/13/pastor-rapes-11-year-old-witch-while-conducting-deliverance

Hmmmm SMH !
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Tobiustobius: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2012
life_style: Thou shall not judge.. undecided

Oh, shut up.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Denningtedy(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2012
[quote author=braine]I just pity people who put their faith in these so called pastors. smh.[@braine u norget sense at all boko mentality go kill u....]
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by ifihearam: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2012
Mohammed cried...
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by myfriend1(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2012
i did not blame the pastor i blame the mother. i will like some one to show me witch, the wise idiots believe that many of us are dumb, they tell all sorts of lies and we just believe them. many of this pastors" houses and families were in shambles and total state of destuctions, many of them were senseless and idiot. and we still believe in them all in the name of religion. i pity nigerians. if we did wake up from all these imported cultures we called religion we might perish.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Ugonna09(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2012
Evil that men do lives with them
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by gegee(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
maasoap: When your sister is raped, may be you will be able to think straight.

na wa o i don talk say wetin the man do dey good ? undecided
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Johnsinia(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
Chai, d man is using his ministry 2 minister on d small girl. God save us.
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
Slyr0x:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Pastor Rapes 11-year Old ‘witch’ While Conducting Deliverance by maron22: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
[b][/b]mothers be careful
over ur children. Trust no one even ur neighbour
Be watchful especially on ur daughters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Who Failed JAMB Again Dies After Taking Rat Poison / Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested / Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.