Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,080 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Discrimination Against HND Is Just A Bad Policy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discrimination Against HND Is Just A Bad Policy. (760 Views)

Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics / Hnd Is Better Than Bsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discrimination Against HND Is Just A Bad Policy. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
With HND,u can go for a conversion course in UK.u will get a uni degree in just a year.i have alredy done the conversion.However,in Nigeria where the so called uni education is so bad,it takes four or three years to get a Bsc or Beng as the case may be.you can see that it is just a matter of bad policy and notin else.a graduate of distinction from poly will do the same PGD with a bloody third class student from a university.does that sound nice and fair? That is why the country is not movin forward.bad policies evrywhere.if you have HND,i will advise u to go for the conversion so that some of these incompetent uni grads will not hide under any bad policies and talk trash to you.you can also go for PGD and masters.i have Beng now,but i know it is unfair against d poly guys.
Re: Discrimination Against HND Is Just A Bad Policy. by ishmael(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2012
My broda it is very bad. HND graduates are good but they made to look like mediocres.

(1) (Reply)

Toefl,gmat,ielts,gre,pte,sat / Uniuyo Pre-degree Form / Uniben Free Online Clearance Courtesy Of Mfmcf Uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.