Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,933 members, 7,946,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

APGA Is Dead, Says Chime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Is Dead, Says Chime (6595 Views)

APGA Is Not A Political Party, It Is A Regional Association . Okorocha / Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant / APGA Is Dead – Sen Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by bashr8: 6:17am On Jun 14, 2012
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by EkoIle1: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2012
Not surprised anyways. I call them lazy and incompetent AGIPA for a reason. These are PDP fringe elements, guess they are finally going back to hide under their umbrerra. Elewele okorosha went to AGIPA after getting kicked out of the pdp for embezzling from the airports. These are all corrupt elements so going back to their pdp mother ship is really no news at all.
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 14, 2012
So now that the village group died, wetin go happen come 2015? sad

Which group will Igbos join to campaign for presidency?
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by MrGlobe(m): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2012
bashr8: ngige might get a shot but it depends on who APGA fields in next election , apga have become more of a religion in anambra, its so strong that whether its performing or not anambrians will still hold on to it
This is a deceit bro considering the woeful performance of apga in the last election.
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by BlackPikiN(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2012
alj harem: Thank God that ACN/CPC did not waste there time on APGA. They are "sell outs". Time for APGA members to join PDP cry cry cry

I just hope the main people in the SE are not draw by the prospect of appointments PDP is giving them because all that would end as soon as GEJ leave.

Let Rochas join CPC or ACN and let everyone in the country push for Roachas presidency regardless of zones. We need a Nigerian (i hope he is not pretending).

Obi and co can go sleep, they stood no chance. Up Roachas

Omo mehn, you must be an hediot for this.

Wetin concern APGA with CPC/ACN.

No be ACN sell Ribadu.

You must be a god forsaken liar for real! Goat!

3 Likes

Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by MrGlobe(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
APGA died the day they compared themselves to the likes of CPC, ACN and PDP.

Such Igbotic political group can only stay in their okija forest. grin
APGA never compared themselves to Tinubu business group ACN or Buhari's family support program CPC. Mgbeke woman
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by MrGlobe(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2012
BlackPikiN:

No be ACN sell Ribadu.

I tire oh.. One barawo is holding the entire the south west to ransom in the name of democracy and the other is using CPC to raise funds for his back to back campaigns and family support and they think those are the kind of democracy we want in the east
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Akanbiedu(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So now that the village group died, wetin go happen come 2015? sad

Which group will Igbos join to campaign for presidency?

Like you don't know already, whoever controls the central power na.

I think a lot of Nigerians still do not understand the Igbos. Their noise and cry on the internet is not a reflection of what is on ground. Majority of them do exactly opposite of what you'd expect from people who want to secede.

All they want is to dominate others, not a big deal though but if they lose, you are all in trouble. This is why I laugh at Yorubas, especially the Islam haters, that would join the Igbos to fight hausa.
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Like you don't know already, whoever controls the central power na.

I think a lot of Nigerians still do not understand the Igbos. Their noise and cry on the internet is not a reflection of what is on ground. Majority of them do exactly opposite of what you'd expect from people who want to secede.

All they want is to dominate others, not a big deal though but if they lose, you are all in trouble. This is why I laugh at Yorubas, especially the Islam haters, that would join the Igbos to fight hausa.

Which Yorubas wanted to join Igbos to fight Hausas?

@bolded It's already known that the Igbos online aren't aware of what is really going on on ground.
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by 9jaIhail(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
koruji: See your life. The same disease that inflicts your mouths since time immemorial. Wantonly calling people monkeys, low IQd, and such rubbish.

Believe what you will, I have drawn my own conclusions.

korujiFOOL I HAVE ONE ONE FOR WORD YOU.SMELLING PIG
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Dede1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
koruji:
I guess the rumour of the SE wanting Biafra is greatly exaggerated, despite the big-mouths on this forum and all over the internet.

Given the chance to get close and warm themselves from the "fire" of Federal power in Nigeria, the Biafrans grabbed it with both hands rather than take the opportunity to quickly dismember their hated pseudo-country. It was a ruse all along, the objective was to lay their hands on the national, worm-infested, cake!!!

Much Ado About NothingBiafra.

I can not fathom the correlation between Nigerian political parties and agitation for Biafra as a sovereign nation. Nigerian political parties are competing with each other to take control of Nigeria’s socio-politico-economic wellbeing while those who wished to actualize Biafra are working stealthily to achieve their aims. Also, the groups involved in actualization of Biafra may or may not belong to several inconsequential political parties that operate in Nigeria.

Having said the above, one wonders the level or structure of formal and system of education obtained in Nigeria that foolishly spurred jackasses to correlate the existence of a political party in Nigeria or lack thereof to actualization of Biafra. From wily demeanor of certain cretins that navigate to this forum to spew crap, I have concluded Nigeria is a complete waste of time.

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Kulas: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
Chime is saying so to gain favour,it is not from his heart.What do u expect him to say when he know that his case is standing in the court and it is PDP/GEJ that is standing/protecting him so that he will not be removed from office as he is not the authentic PDP guber candidate for the april 2011 elections,which Alex Obiefuna and Ananyo Onwuegbu are challenging him in court and Chime know that the court ruling is definetly against him,just that GEJ is indirectly by his side as they are injecting huge sums of money to counter the court rulings.Let him talk the other side and you will see him removed immediately by court.So dont mind his negative utterances about APGA.You should also remember that it is the same Chime that arrested the leaders of labour union and put them in prison for coming for protest during the fuel subsidy issue in january this year.He did so in order to win GEJ heart because he know that danger awaits for him in the court due to the way he emerged as guber candiate during the PDP primaries.So Chime is talking out of his senses in order to gain favour and protection from GEJ and PDP.The next talk you will hear from Chime is to publicly declare: "GEJ is the best candidate for 2015".Just watch out.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
The floor has been thrown open for regional titans to flex their tribalism vocal muscles. Let me extend this question, from Chris Oyakhilome to you regional warriors; Which organ in your body, if dissected, is Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo ? Let me add, this, Tribalism exists only among the poor, the jobless and needy. Rich boyz, gang up together and share the loots, while, you little men, armed with laptops and twisted fingers punch hate via keyboards to each other.

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Chyz2: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mr. Globe:

APGA never compared themselves to Tinubu business group ACN or Buhari's family support program CPC. Mgbeke woman

Roflmao! grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
koruji:
I guess the rumour of the SE wanting Biafra is greatly exaggerated, despite the big-mouths on this forum and all over the internet.

Given the chance to get close and warm themselves from the "fire" of Federal power in Nigeria, the Biafrans grabbed it with both hands rather than take the opportunity to quickly dismember their hated pseudo-country. It was a ruse all along, the objective was to lay their hands on the national, worm-infested, cake!!!

Much Ado About NothingBiafra.

And here i was thinking you are ok upstairs
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^What is this blithering IDIO/T on about undecided? What the fuc/k has APGAs' formation and present travails got to do with Ndigbo desire to either stay or want out from Nigeria ? Can you point to anywhere in their manifesto where they said part of the objectives of the party is to work towards Nigerias' disintergration?

You're such a paranoid twerp!!! An Igbo man cannot go take a piss without you pointing a finger accusingly and shouting 'Biafra!' shocked.
No mind the Baboon
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by SisiKill1: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
Haba now. . what happened to my harmless post??!! sad

So somenone can not show concern for their fellow NLer again??

Na wa for Tyranny on NL oh!! cheesy tongue
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Rochas should take the bull by the horn nau. Igbos must no longer be found fraternising with the killer party
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by edicolove: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
Demdem: Rochas should take the bull by the horn nau. Igbos must no longer be found fraternising with the killer party

Which of the killer party? ACN, who killed Bola Ige and Funsho Williams or CPC, who killed corpers and are bombing churches in the north?
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by edicolove: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
Eko Ile: Not surprised anyways. I call them lazy and incompetent AGIPA for a reason. These are PDP fringe elements, guess they are finally going back to hide under their umbrerra. Elewele okorosha went to AGIPA after getting kicked out of the pdp for embezzling from the airports. These are all corrupt elements so going back to their pdp mother ship is really no news at all.

Lol! Pot calling the kettle black. Imagine the above statement from a supporter and member of ACN, the most corrupt party in Nigeria, headed by a drug pusher and thief who is on a mission to buy up Lagos. From a party that has desecrated both Awo and MKO. The party of hypocrites and traitors. From a party of dictators and liars who only favour their cronies. Loosers! This country funny gan! Lol

2 Likes

Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by bisiaet: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Chime was right I mean absolutely right. APGA IS DEAD in capital. Is not PDP or ACN or CPC that kill APGA but when a group of clown who claimed to our leader dont have a stand point, cheapely bought over and always enjoy been second to all then it will always happen this way. All we are good at is to always blame others for our own error because I can see some shallow minded house member pointing to direction of PDP, CPC, ACN let those who say this proof it how all these party were the one that killed APGA?

1 Like

Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Demdem(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
edicolove:

Which of the killer party? ACN, who killed Bola Ige and Funsho Williams or CPC, who killed corpers and are bombing churches in the north?

[b]PDP is nest of Killers as stated by the Prof Soyinka
PDP is EVIL Boko as stated by NSA, General Azazi
so as far as i am concerned, the only known killer party is PDP itself

Omisore and his cohorts Killed Bola IGE. He was serving his jail sentence before the killer party made sure he won an election from jail.
Obanikoro who was the direct beneficiary of the death of Engr Funsho should be asked how much he paid for his death.

My President, the retardeen did constitute a committee to investigate all what happened that led to the killings of innocent corpers. lets wait for the white paper. If its CPC, how come, no one has been arrested or charged? infact ordinarily questioning, NONE.

Evil Boko that is being sponsored by Senator Ndume and co (Killer party members) is responsible for bombing churches in the North. Ndume has filed an affidavit claiming that Sambo (Retardeen's Assistant) is their spiritual head grin grin

Edistupid, how long will i continue to enlighten u about these things? i have always known u are daft but never knew it was this terrible.na wa oooo [/b]
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Yeske2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
Eko Ile: Not surprised anyways. I call them lazy and incompetent AGIPA for a reason. These are PDP fringe elements, guess they are finally going back to hide under their umbrerra. Elewele okorosha went to AGIPA after getting kicked out of the pdp for embezzling from the airports. These are all corrupt elements so going back to their pdp mother ship is really no news at all.
I guess the SW governors are outshining their counterparts in the SE with their imposition of candidates. Be more objective next time.
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Abagworo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
Onlytruth: I would also not be absolutely sure that APGA cannot die. Anything is possible with APGA now that Ojukwu is dead and current leadership of APGA is not serious.
What I also guess is that another APGA like party will likely rise in its ashes, one that may be more aggressive with its agenda. So, PDP should stop boasting as the fight is only beginning. The only time PDP can sleep well in Igboland is after we have ALL FEDERAL projects due to us and they must be equal or better than what obtains in the North and other areas of Nigeria, else, they will not sleep one bit in Igboland.
Thieves cannot rule us in Igboland. We chased them out of Anambra before. We will chase them out again. Let them stay out until they develop the spirit of responsibility and accountability.

@bolded. I believe a new more progressive party will emerge that will take the SE by storm.
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by aljharem(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
BlackPikiN:

No be ACN sell Ribadu.

APGA they are a sellout because they should just come out and say they are an extension of PDP rather than speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Traitor I tell you
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
PDP can never win in IMO State election as long as they continue presenting wrong candidates
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by bashr8: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
alj harem:

APGA they are a sellout because they should just come out and say they are an extension of PDP rather than speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Traitor I tell you
monkey jumps out of the tree again , coming from someone that supports ACN wey take bribe on behalf of yorubas to sell out after deceiving ribadu and buhari. APGA supported GEJ for presidency , they are yet to make a statement on their stand in 2015 while monkey like u have become ur spokesperson.
Re: APGA Is Dead, Says Chime by Slizbeat(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
There is 1 thing u igbo haterz or so dnt undastand. If biafra wants to opt out of nigeria today, they will. The entire igbo nation arund d world is larger than the yoruba and hausas combined so stp tinking lyk a fool. D igbos only dnt want to n even d war in 67 wasnt to divide nigeria bt 2 map awt a region of biafra nt until gowon and co. went against it motive. Imagine nigeria, the great britian, the u.s, the russians and the entire arab nation to join forces to fight a little biafra 4 a whole 3 yrz, smh. Wat a shame. Imagine wat wud apen if it was 2 begin again. Do u tink nigeria wit her allies wud win Ah dnt tink xo. Biafra wud wipe awt d entire yoruba n hausa race within a year n bliv me, jst few wud b alive to testify. Dnt bring bk 67 to repeat itself or else d 3million souls dat died in d course of justice in 67 wud increase by 20tyms in d reverse part. U neva knew wah was behind 67 dats y u all r hear making silly noises.
Nw 2 d topic, apga aint dead, its getting interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing / I Will Pay For Detailed Information About This King. Unbelievable!! / Throwback Video..."Ojukwu Is A Coward" - General Yakubu Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.