Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,090 members, 7,946,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto (1859 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife? / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. / Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto by titosantin(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2007
Is either I divorce my wife or face up to four years imprisonment.(True life story)
           I was at Harisson shopping mall on Thursday 26th of july, 2007 in Pittsburgh,pennsylvania,United States of America ,with my wife,Teju, and my two handsome kids ,mattew aged 5 and mark aged 3,when a little girl aged about 6,a half caste looked at me and said “u look like my DADDY!!!”.I was not surprised because people do look alike so I said jokinly “that’s very nice, your daddy should be more handsome than I am then”.But her next answer gave me a little shock.She said “I have never met my dad since I was born ,my mother said he abandoned us and ran to Nigeria, somewhere in Africa”  I said “really? that’s very bad of your daddy to have abandoned a pretty girl like u”    I wondered and then askin her”how do you know I look like your dad if you have not seen him before”.”my mum has a lot of his pictures and I look  at then everyday  because I want him to be with me.I am the only one in my class that does not have a daddy.It hurts terribly”she responded.”    I felt her pain no wonder she was everywhere looking for her father’s look alikes.My second son,mark, came over shouting” daddy! I’ve been looking for u” I told him  I was alright,”meet….hmmm” .I didn’t even ask her for her name so I asked little girl what her name was and where her mother was she could have been looking for her.Her response changed my life forever.”my name is evelyn…evelyn santino”
    Santino is my family name.I asked where she was from.” I am from finland and I live in Finland.My mum came to united states on vacation to see her boyfriend I think they met over the internet. I don’t like him though”   “Finland?where is your mother?” I asked “and what’s her name?”  she responded quickly saying ”she is over there with her boyfriend talking with the cashier” pointing to their direction , ”her name is Christina” she concluded. Christina söderberg? I thought and I prayed I wouldn’t be her but my prayer was never answered.

My names are Tito santino ,I am a Nigeria ,Edo state,Etsako west local Government.Like most Nigerians I travelled to finland 7 years ago for studies since studying in finnish universities is always free tuition thing.On getting there I was looking for citizenship since that’s the only way your stay could be guaranteed.I had this 4 year relationship back in Nigeria and we were really looking forward to getting married. I kept in touch with my girlfriend promising she would join me as soon as I find my levels.But things really didn’t go as I planned as Europe was not too easy.So I had to get married to a “whitey” to gain citizenship so that I will be able to work full time and get money for me and my girlfriend  back in  Nigeria.That was when I met Christina söderberg a finnish.we started fine alright she was kind and generous with everything and I mean everything when I say everything.We got married eventually that year 2000,it was a millennium wedding.I started working full time earning good money.Enough money to send home and to my girlfriend which I was very much in love with.I didn’t tell her  of my marriage to the “whitey” because I didn’t want her to have a doubting mind.
          Six months after my marriage to Christina söderberg, terrible things started to happen.She said she wanted a child but I said no!that we should give it time say may be 2 to 3 years.she was on contraceptives.She agreed but since then if I came home one minute late she would raise hell saying I had other babes outside.We now had argument everyday.She would insult any female that called my phone.She even insulted my boss twice that could have led to me being fired.The worst was when she threw a flower vase at me, it broke on my head, gave me a scar on forehead up till today,the scar didn’t go away.My life that was so enjoyable had become bitter.I was tired of everything,I was in a great depair.We now have quarrel everyday.I first thought she had known about  my Nigerian girlfriend but she didn’t mention anything like such.I was terrified with her ways.I wanted out!
          So fortunately, on this faithful Sunday after enduring one of her fits earlier that day, I went to a phone booth to call my Nigerian babe,she was the only one that could make me happy at that time.She gave me the greatest news of my life.SHE HAD WON AN AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY.she played it as married so both of us are entitled to the green card.I was overjoyed.UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!.To hell with finland and Christina söderberg.Few weeks later I gathered all my money,belongings quietly left finland without telling her a word.I disappeared!never call her again.I got married in Nigeria legally again with my Nigerian babe and  we move to the united states to live happily ever after.But the happiness was cut  short.

Lookin at the cashier’s desk ,for the first time in about 7 years I saw Christina söderberg  again.Our eyes locked,I felt the bitterness again I felt heart ache .I saw bitterness
and hatred in her eyes just like back in finland.She gave  me a devilish smile walking towards me  saying “I know I’ll see you again Mr.Santino.I can see you have met your daughter.Well, I was pregnant by the time you absconded,I didn’t want to tell you because u didn’t want it.I planned to tell you when It would be too late to get rid off.But alas! You deserted me, u son of a bitch!Ingrate devil!”
        My wife was behind me and my two children, they heard everthing.I was in shock I didn’t even think I could see Christina söderberg again.How do I explain this to my wife.
       Christina söderberg looked behind me at my wife and children and looked at the wedding  ring on my finger and said “that is not our wedding ring  or is it?”   Then my wife shouted “WEDDING? Tito you got married in finland without letting me know?”she started crying. Christina söderberg flunted are fingers and behold our wedding ring(the wedding we had back in finland) was still on her finger and she said “I was married to you and legally we are still bound together.I couldn’t divorce you because both of us needs to be present in a divorce court. You were no where to be found.For 7 years I was tied up I could not get married because am married to you.But you went ahead and got married.You  know what that is?”BIGAMY” and I’m pressing charges.It’s 4 years imprisonment in case you don’t know. OR nullify your marriage with…, your, I don’t know ….but as far as I know I am your wife and I have certificates to back that up.Any other marriage afterwards is a null.  Tito Santino…it’s pay back time ”  She didn’t even give a damn about her boyfriend standing next to her.

Now what do I do?I am a U.S citizen I hold a green card all my businesses and investments are in the united states.I can’t run away.Bigamy is not taken lightly in the u.s.It is not Nigeria.I love my wife and my children including Evelyn my first daughter I want to be a father to her. Christina söderberg is asking me to nullify my marriage and come back to her or face up to 4 years imprisonment.  Should I give in to go to prison and severe the relationship with my family or  nullify my marriage and go back to Christina.Please I need advice.I am now in Nigeria since U.S is very hot for me at this time.You can contact me personally on titosantino@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto by emilyone(f): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2008
i really feel sorry 4 u after reading ur story, and am sure dis will teach so many other people out there some lesson, especially those always fooling around with the white for there own selfish aim, anyway u have to face the music, u cant eat your cake and have it back so make ur choice before its too late. sad
Re: Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto by jaybee3(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2008
this is some serious stuff and don't even know where to start.

comments and advices might be 2 late as the thread was started in '07
Re: Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto by hotgurl: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2008
hmmmm i feel so so sorry for you. i dont even know what to say
Re: Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto by OgaMadam(f): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2008
We are all connected.

And at the right time we ALWAYS hook up.

The Budhists call it Karma, the Christians "you reap what you sow"
Re: Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto by lacrimose(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2008
you know the funny thing, this is not the first i have heard.

one of our family friends, same thing

Their dad was in Germany for so long, married there with kids and all but also had wife in Nigeria not even girlfriend. In 1998 (i think) the nigerian wife won visa lottery. Immediately he left Germany for Nigeria, went with them to the states (Houston Texas). After sometime, i am not sure how it happened but they met one of their dads kid from the German woman randomly and all hell broke loose. It led to the family breaking apart (My friends parents have divorced since then)

@ poster, since ur case is about a year old now, i hope everything is now ok. If not u need a good lawyer.
Re: Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto by JJYOU: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2008
naija peeps. you can play with peoples emotions without thinking of consequences
Re: Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto by JJYOU: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2008
Re: Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto by benincitys(f): 4:10am On Dec 20, 2008
poster @ good for you .

(1)

Is It Ideal For Married Couple To Attend Night Club??? / Please I Need Your Help And Advise . Ejooooorrr / Lasuth CMD To Nigerian Men :Stop Sucking Your Wife Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.