Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Love Doctor....urgent....a Must Read For Everybody - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Love Doctor....urgent....a Must Read For Everybody (603 Views)

Love Doctor / Am A Love Doctor,tell Me Ur Problems / Love Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Doctor....urgent....a Must Read For Everybody by lovedoctorNG: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2012
IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP MAKING YOU ANGRY AND UNHAPPY? OR YOU TO EXCITED AND YOU FEEL ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

DO YOU FEEL FRUSTRATED, BORED AND DISAPPOINTED?

WORKING WITH A LOVE DOCTOR CAN HELP YOU TO GET YOUR LIFE, YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOUR SEXUALITY BACK IN BALANCE.

DO YOU OFTEN WONDER ‘WHY AM I STILL SINGLE?’

If you know that your life is making you feel frustrated and frustrating, bored and boring, undesirable and without desire, then get in touch to arrange a time for us to talk.

I'm Chris"The Love Doctor, and I have been doing this since I was 9years old. I help individuals and couples too. As a relationship and love Doctor, I support couples to overcome difficulties with anger, intimacy, betrayal and frustration within their relationship. I can empower you to create a happier relationship that is a source of comfort, strength and peace.

Also into Match Making...if you are single and you looking for someone to put that great smile on your face to love you.He/She is out there...also looking for you. We will be the link to help you find him/her

WHAT EVER YOU GOING THROUGH ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON BBM "pin" (30CF12AC)
I AM AVAILABLE 24/7 or ALSO FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON 08058531511.
Twitter: @lovedoctorNG
Email: loveclinicng@yahoo.com

Note: Life without Love is like a Guitar without Strings.

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Singles Meet Here / . / Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.