Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,026 members, 7,931,531 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:53 AM

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship (18063 Views)

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by ify234: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2012
Please can u send a copy of the masters list for Delta and Edo state to ifyclass@gmail.com
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by chuko2008yahoo: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
truz: NDDC has postponed the Interview till further notice. [url]http://www.nddc.gov.ng/scholarship/scholarship%20op.html[/url]
Thanks alot for this information.Pls can you send me via email the list for NDDC masters scholarship for Delta state. My email is chuko2008@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by eludan(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
pls Truz I beg you, if you have the list already, do me the favor of sending that of MSc to me: danieleluwah@yahoo.co.uk.

moreso any idea on the content of the guarantor's letter?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by eludan(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
ify234: Please can u send a copy of the masters list for Delta and Edo state to ifyclass@gmail.com

pls o i need it too; danieleluwah@yahoo.co.uk
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by somilily: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2012
Pls if u have the shortlisted list for m.sc pls send it to my email. The email address is somilily4ever@yahoo.com. Am from port harcourt. God bless u.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2012
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by wesley442: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks alot for this information.Pls can you send me via email the list for NDDC masters scholarship for rivers state. My email is vwestleyc@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nwechi: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
people,the 2nd list is out.http://www.nddc.gov.ng/shortlisted2/.good luck
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by afokeone: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
pls can anyone here forward the list of Delta state for msc to my inbox. i was not able to see the list b4 it was removed. my e-mail is: kingsleyafok@yahoo.co.uk thanks.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by Nicklee(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Jeez. New list is out. http://www.nddc.gov.ng/shortlisted2/index.html

Stop asking for list to be forwarded to your mailbox! Just get online and check it out yourself!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by edudominion: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
The new list is out, go to the nddc website and access it.
Its well
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by afokeone: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
the second list is out do check for ur names, the date for the interview for delta state is 3rd and 4th july in ph. pls does anyone have idea on how the questions shud look like. meainwhile is probably going to be a computer-literate test
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by doralyne: 1:17am On Jun 24, 2012
Hi guys der is a new list on the nddc website nd der is a supposed aptitude test on d 3rd nd 4th of July.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nwechi: 6:27am On Jun 24, 2012
people,did anybody notice an error with his or her profile on the list?like wrong course assigned to your name? undecided
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by Republican(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2012
^^^ Yes ....wrong course 4 me
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nwechi: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2012
Republican: ^^^ Yes ....wrong course 4 me

@republican,i called one of the numbers on d page,he said that if the name and lga are correct, then itz you.but u shud come with documents to show that u r who u r!original documents of everything and also the registration print out.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by edudominion: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hello house! Anyone with the interview schedules and venue in Portharcourt

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by DewiseKing: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
I checked the website yesterday and saw the list,.... Pls can someone help with the test format... Or what to expect in the computer based test......

2 Likes

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by hiltino: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
edudominion: Hello house! Anyone with the interview schedules and venue in Portharcourt

Same thing on ma mind brother, please anyone with useful information should please come up with same.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by hiltino: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
nwechi:
@republican,i called one of the numbers on d page,he said that if the name and lga are correct, then itz you.but u shud come with documents to show that u r who u r!original documents of everything and also the registration print out.

Wrong course for me too, what i applied for is not what is tagged with my name in the shortlist.

However, is it possible to change one's course and possibly university of choice to something else at this stage? . Will NDDC allow this?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by Raymagnate(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hi, Please people that wrote the NDDC Engineering Recruitment test, should please tell us what the computer based test will look like. I've never written their test before. thanx
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by SentrySage(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hello House, please has anyone contacted nddc for the specific sate and venue for the scholarship tests? their phone numbers have been busy all day.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nwechi: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2012
hiltino:

Wrong course for me too, what i applied for is not what is tagged with my name in the shortlist.

However, is it possible to change one's course and possibly university of choice to something else at this stage? . Will NDDC allow this?
@hiltino, am sorry i wouldnt know.call either of the numbers on the page.they might help you.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by eludan(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
pls anyone with useful info on the content of the guarantor letter should pls tell. and where is the exact venue, time and date of the interview smiley
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nwechi: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2012
you would think that things done in nddc would be organized. i got a text message but it was not addressed to me. itz for somebody else. angry angry angry
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by wesley442: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2012
Rivers state_University-of-science_and_technology_is_de_venue(Ust)
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nkoyo08(f): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
hi every1, i got a text today 2 show at RSUT ICT, center for the scholarship computer based test. Is this the 1st time they are making it a computer based test. Coz 4m wot i heard its always been an interview thing. So any1 hv any idea what the test would be like and if after writing the test there would probably be an interview or just the list of sucesful test candidates would be given the scholarship without an interview.pls any1 with info on this should pls intimate us.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by uddyjay(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
I got d text and d mail too I ve checked and asked evvery where for wat d questions would look like I almost called dier numbers to findout any1 here got an idea pls share wiv us.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nkoyo08(f): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2012
if u al can rember earlier, those who registrd close to the closing date 4 d scholarship were the only 1s able to upload their guarantor letter and leter of bond of good conduct coz dy created the fields 4 uploading them late. So as for those of us who couldnt as a result of absenc of the fields, are we to take it along with us 4 d test? Na nija we dy anytin can happen.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by SentrySage(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2012
Hello everyone, please can we be clear on the issues that need addressing.
First - Is RSUST the venue for everyone that got the text
Second - which set of people are doing on the respective 3rd or 4th July

People that received messages, what are your dates?

Thanks,

SentrySage
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by doralyne: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
@sentry hi i got a mail nd a text msg yesterday nd it says d test wld be taking place at RUST ict centre 3rd of July 2pm .

2 Likes

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship by nkoyo08(f): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
my own timing was for 10am nd i got an email 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia State University Medical Student's Fight Back!!! / Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto, Admission List Out. / JAMB Blacklists 3 CBT Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.