Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,078 members, 7,890,564 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub (20004 Views)

Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
I think d better revenge dt chris shld wait n execute is to endure f*ck drake's daughter wen she grows up to knackin stage. grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
See what drake did to chris brown face

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
horlabiyi: Nairaland is becoming useless everyday. Why do you need to bring this kinda topic to the front page.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
Riri is worth it!!! Cb and Drake r pathetic AF 0_o
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by DramsQ: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
Come on,really? Why would u fight over a chick like her,she's not worth it undecidedCome on,really? Why would u fight over a chick like her,she's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by patuli64(f): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
niggaz is pussy whipped
riri don do caribean jazz tie for waist grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by patuli64(f): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
pls wat's dat white tin inside he's nose grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin

Drake was doing Rihana a favor wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zzP29emgpg
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
rokiatu: OMG I just lost all respect for Drake sorry. I thought this nigga was classy.

Shame!!!

Dude was on Disney Channel for Gosh sake lol.

Can't believe ppl think he's "about that life". Prolly got his azz kicked. shocked grin

Still love Drake tho wink
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by princechrming(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
Drake, prepare for a law suit!
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
princech@rming:
DRAKE YOU DEY MADT? ABI CRAZE DEY PLAY AWILO WITH YOUR HEAD? BECAUSE CHRIS BROWN PRETTY AND YOU ARE NOT? JUST BE PREPARED FOR THE LAWSUIT

Excuse me, Drake might not be cute, but he's better looking and more talented than Chris Brown.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by AfroBlue(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by slimghost(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Excuse me, Drake might not be cute, but he's better looking and more talented than Chris Brown.

Drake more talented than CB? i need that ish you are smoking!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by midiwifi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Bleep them both. Rihanna, Drake and Chris are all membas of the bleeped up Illuminati cult. They will all settle themselves in the cult. >:
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by queensmith: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
slimghost:

#smoking weed under star projectors, i guess we'll never know where harvard gets us
but seing my family had it all took the place of that desire for diplomas on the wall
and really i think i like who i'm becoming. . . .

cmon, cmon. . . . you have to love drake its impossible not to love this man!

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
Interesting how most guys are calling Rihanna a hoe. I guess you guys including your friends must have bleeped her.

Well to them she's the hottest thing. Different batchs appeal to different men for different reasons.

Rihanna is a bad ass sexy batch.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by poweredcom(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
The two of em are bitch ass niggaz

Especially drake fighting over rhianna damm drake is a fool wack rapper
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by ibrowisky(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
Rihana is d cause of dis staff,she 4rm cris brown 2 drake i tink wil be painful,she is a bitch
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by cap28: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
slimghost:

"You don't want none of this. You aint 'bout this life nigga, you aint 'bout this life"

Muhehehe grin

I never really liked CB, dude is fugly jor. undecided
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by asidere(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
Chris should better be careful,why is he beefing my guy drake cos of rihanna.i heard drake is dating serena williams,rihanna was just a bed mate to him,chris back off small boy
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by stupor(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
horlabiyi: Nairaland is becoming useless everyday. Why do you need to bring this kinda topic to the front page.
Bros wetin happen ? U don't need to get furious,nairaland is so modified like dailies that you can actually take off your eyes off what you don't want and several other thousand headlines of your choice.

No be by force ,why are you giving yourself unnecessary attention,when you can actually read or not read talkless of even making comments.

Bros go and play pinball games or Whot and let better people feed us with good reports as this abeg .

Umao !!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by stupor(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
Bros wetin happen ? U don't need to get furious,nairaland is so modified like dailies that you can actually take off your eyes off what you don't want and ignore or read several other thousand headlines of your choice.

No be by force ,why are you giving yourself unnecessary attention,when you can actually read or not read talkless of even making comments.

Bros go and play pinball games or Whot and let better people feed us with good reports as this abeg .

Umao !!!
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Zhahovic(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Attachn bomb**
^^^
¿?^^^
...... ........
~{¤}{¤{~
*¿*
.~.___...~
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Zhahovic(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hw come they r both posin like nafin hapined?
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by kaykaodili: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
Meek Milly don bleep too, MMG representing... Ashton Kutcher, who else? fighting over a hoe cry maybe her head is outstanding grin grin
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 15, 2012
Once a gangster always a gangster! Nonsense! Lads!
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Ivynwa(f): 1:52am On Jun 15, 2012
Hahaha!
Girl Rihanna must be feeling on top of the world over this fight.
They sure gave her great kicks + o-r-gasm, just the type of hullabaloo that the ego of a bad*ss girl like her needs.Her videos these days shows that this will make her day.
They completed the picture of the bad*ss bi*ch that she is painting without knowing it.
Girl must be over the moon.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 15, 2012
Just more proof that Hollywood and most people involved are circulating STDs.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by gidiboy1(m): 4:25am On Jun 15, 2012
queensmith: if this is true #gatdayuuuuum!! i mean i always thought drake wozapussy with his love songs tongue tongue. But if it's true i hope he beat chris ass! im totally #teamdrake!

and chris get better security!

Correct! chris get better security!
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by redsun(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2012
queensmith:

Rihanna has built a solid brand, i have nothing but respect for that girl, given she looks hideous and sounds like a cat she sure knows how to consult the god of sexy!

got chris incarcerated and drake puzzywhopped! the girl has superior powers!

drake says #backthatassup!

She is quite a bad btch man. There is something about her that cant stop a guy from melting. But that kind of btch u dont want to stay with for too long,because she is.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by OGRAGMAN(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2012
Its Rihanna de only lady in de world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Stunning Portrait / Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims / Kollington Ayinla Critically Ill, Hospitalised For Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.