Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,907 members, 7,945,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

How To Treat Veneral/infecteous Diseases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Veneral/infecteous Diseases (2215 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Veneral/infecteous Diseases by ibietela2(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
For all diseases of this nature like toilet infection, coliform, candidiasis, staphylococcus aureus, gonorrhea and syphilis, use any of the following methods to eradicate them.
1. Boil corn silk with water and mix the water with lemon juice, you may add charcoal for a better result. Take this regularly and it will fight all iofectious and veneral diseases.

2. Mix half teaspoon each of clay and charcoal powder with hale glass of water and drink. After 30 minutes, drink one glass of pawpaw and corn silk. Collect some green leaves of pawpaw and dry before boilin together with the brown leaves and corn silk. This combination is the best way of treating any disease in the urinary and genital systems.

Brought to you by: http://e-healthdiary.com. Thanks for reading

Re: How To Treat Veneral/infecteous Diseases by Arasaky: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
i went 4 test last 2 month in the test result dem tell me.i ave moderate growth of Staphylococcus.na is doin like dear is object moving in my body.

(1) (Reply)

Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) / Is Ebola Really In Nigeria??? / Plab 2 Course In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.