Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,739 members, 7,892,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294497 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by mygreen: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2013
tnks @lapcat, wizzy, gentlekay and others.....pls guys whats d diff in pay between the various cadre and how long does it take to climb to d nxt..tnks
Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2013
Shadddy:

This is Awesome!!! and the upfront will be paid almost immediately? Boi o BOI....My dream car don come true oooo Thank you Jesus!!

@Shaddy: If truly you are an SBO in a bank, then the figure posted above shouldn't look big to you.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2013
Fyssy:

Thank u lilema. I got my offer letter this evening. All thanks to God

Great news. Congratulation. For those that did medicals but haven't gotten the letter. It's still coming.
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
ghg

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Congratulations to those who got their appointment letters. As for those still expecting theirs, God would bring your expectations to reality.. Am still waiting to be called up for Interview. I no dey worry myself cos as it stands, Chineke is involved in my case.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by poisonivy19(f): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2013
Pls u guys shud leave wizzy alone,he doesn't owe nybdy d informatn he z giving out,nd yes its possible for his dad,sis,etc to all b working in cbn,cos I knw pple like dat.I evn knw married couples dat work there,bt it z coded.for the renumeratn for ss,d 8k lunch u r talking bout z part of ur 1.wtv million u get.u start enjoyng benefits frm say ass mgr positns where u get tea allowance nd d rest,as u go higer dey add odas like newspaper allowance etc.y pple wnt to work in cbn z cos of d long term benefits,nd job security to an extent.so if u r entering as an ss,just b patient,hopefully nxt 3yrs wen u tke ur promotional test,u cud start enjoyng sum little benefits.cbn z a sweet place to work oh!m waitng for my interview too,nd m bliving in God alone.
Re: CBN Test. by poisonivy19(f): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2013
Shadddy: House any idea what Senior supervisor CSS 09 step 01 implies?
its kinda like entry level
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Anyone who has done the 19th march april interview from kebbi. Please let me know
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2013
Would be glad also if someone can explain why the info update email was sent by nextzon. Actualy my states (kebbi) was called for the interview and i wasn't among. An info update was snt to me before the interview was conducted. Is there any hope for me house?
Re: CBN Test. by Bodacious1: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hi,

Please any info on AM pay structure? Thanks.

lapcat2000:

For Senior supervisor:
Upfront is 1 million
Basic salary is 66K
Lunch allowance monthly is 32k(N1600 daily)
Domestic allowance is 22k
Productivity bonus 700k plus this is nnot fixed

Other allowances come from duty tour and COurse, that's where one makes a lot of money..

Senior supervisor Step 1 is the starting point, step 2 is higher..here's d sequence

Senior supervisor step 1
Senior supervisor step 2
Assitant manager
Deputy manager
Manager
Senior manager
Principal manager
Assistant Director
Deputy Director
Director...
Re: CBN Test. by Bodacious1: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hi,

Pls what grade were you offered?

Shadddy:
Dude!! Been an SBO in a Mortgage bank is shit compare to the offer i have above. If a suppervisor has the above salary structure & other benefits all to himself... ..Hah! As an AM in cbn I knw what's in for me .m.so its definitely Awesome. Besides the job security and the free time all to maself...guy Me knw watin I dey talk!! smiley
Re: CBN Test. by alagadin(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2013
Helo, i hve nt received my own offer letter, pls wats going on, are de still sending offer letter?
Re: CBN Test. by uramma: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
A BIG CONGRATS TO ALL WHO HAVE RECEIVE THEIR OFFER LETTERS.GOD IS FAITHFUL.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
uramma: WHO ARE THOSE WAITING FOR MEDICALS UNDER IT GOODNEWS FOR YOU.

Are your serious? Please whats the Good News??
Re: CBN Test. by lapcat2000: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
am having problems sending my scanned letter to recruitment.cbn.gov.ng , anyone with this same problem?
Re: CBN Test. by cerezo: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
lapcat2000: am having problems sending my scanned letter to recruitment.cbn.gov.ng , anyone with this same problem?

pally, send this thing to recruitment@cbn.gov.ng and dont let pple know u have such challenge again (and u dey yab oga@thetop)

3 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by lapcat2000: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
cerezo:

pally, send this thing to recruitment@cbn.gov.ng and dont let pple know u have such challenge again (and u dey yab oga@thetop)

hahahaha....
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
cerezo:

Nice one Cerezo, Lapcat is Oga @ d top of CBN, lol, heheheheehhe...
Re: CBN Test. by imbh: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
For the declaration of relationship and potential conflict of interest form, do you have to fill in any name if you dont have anyone working in the CBN?
Re: CBN Test. by poisonivy19(f): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bodac!ou$:
Hi,

Please any info on AM pay structure? Thanks.

d productivity bonus z nt until u ve bn confirmed as a staff oh!nd its based on wat percentage u r given in ur appraisal.
Re: CBN Test. by freshestboi: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Plssssss for those who have received their Offer Letters
1) What do u undesrtand by "second copy of offer letter" (found under requirements for induction)

2) Are we to reply the mail by sending back scanned-filled-signed copy of the offer letter

3) I tried replying the mail, but it kept bouncing back Why, anyone with similar issue?

THANKS !!!
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
House
Re: CBN Test. by lapcat2000: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Shadddy: House wait ooo! Are we supposed to fill scan and send back the letter? It wasn't indicated anywhere on the letter naa. Pls educate me.

Yes, u were to send back the scaned copy of the letter to recruitment@cbn.gov.ng and today is the dateline..
Re: CBN Test. by lapcat2000: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
freshestboi: Plssssss for those who have received their Offer Letters
1) What do u undesrtand by "second copy of offer letter" (found under requirements for induction)

2) Are we to reply the mail by sending back scanned-filled-signed copy of the offer letter

3) I tried replying the mail, but it kept bouncing back Why, anyone with similar issue?

THANKS !!!

1. Second copy means print out the offer letter, fill in ur name, signature,date,phone no and right thumb print..this hard copy is the second copy

2. Yes u r 2 send the scaned copy of the offer letter(must sign n fill in all d nneccesary info) 2 recruitment@cbn.gov.n.today is d dateline

3. If itz bouncing back, then its from ur modem, r u using Glo modem? If yes change and use MTN modem or better still send it from ur blackberry...their server is so sensitive and doesn't receive mails from some SErvice Providers
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
lapcat2000: am having problems sending my scanned letter to recruitment.cbn.gov.ng , anyone with this same problem?

I hope you are not in as a solution developer...smiley)

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by freshestboi: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
lapcat2000:

1. Second copy means print out the offer letter, fill in ur name, signature,date,phone no and right thumb print..this hard copy is the second copy

2. Yes u r 2 send the scaned copy of the offer letter(must sign n fill in all d nneccesary info) 2 recruitment@cbn.gov.n.today is d dateline

3. If itz bouncing back, then its from ur modem, r u using Glo modem? If yes change and use MTN modem or better still send it from ur blackberry...their server is so sensitive and doesn't receive mails from some SErvice Providers
THANKS so much for this information. I never knew any deadline date was set. Yes am using a glo modem, I'll switch instantly. At least it is not yet 12midnight....please let all meet up.
Re: CBN Test. by freshestboi: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ooooooooo oooooo mails bouncing back!!! Failure delivery, another error was that receipient's mailbox is fullllll. Helllllllpppppp
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
freshestboi:
THANKS so much for this information. I never knew any deadline date was set. Yes am using a glo modem, I'll switch instantly. At least it is not yet 12midnight....please let all meet up.

Oh oh they actually said before the close of business today which is 5pm. Their mail server could be down.
Re: CBN Test. by freshestboi: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lilema:

Oh oh they actually said before the close of business today which is 5pm. Their mail server could be down.

I never even got a mail in that regards. Not a single mail frm CBN asking me to do that.
Re: CBN Test. by mygreen: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2013
yes, i encountered same...btw, i sent it to d address that sent my offer letter and it went....guys pls my offer letter did not state where i was posted to..any other person wit same issue because some guys i know had their postings stated on their letter, my grade is SS 9 step 1...
freshestboi: Ooooooooo oooooo mails bouncing back!!! Failure delivery, another error was that receipient's mailbox is fullllll. Helllllllpppppp
Re: CBN Test. by mygreen: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2013
guys pls my offer letter did not state where i was posted to..any other person wit same issue because some guys i know had their postings stated on their letter, my grade is SS 9 step 1...

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.