Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,229 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294235 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 8:50am On May 13, 2013
sleeqee:
Those who did d interview in march should take a chill pill nothing will be done this month. Maybe July/aug/sept
My brother, how true is this infornmation. I am not doubting or trying to rubbish your words but I just want to be sure. Thank you my brother.
Re: CBN Test. by akaystum: 10:20am On May 13, 2013
Total of 184 recruited for the last training, 123 males and 61 females.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 10:29am On May 13, 2013
akaystum: Total of 184 recruited for the last training, 123 males and 61 females.
I think you are very correct. It has been updated on their website as the staff strength suddenly jumped from 5942 to 6126. But my fear is that can there be any additional intake with this high number? Also, was is all the 164 that had their training recently or it was actually in batches? Thanks
Re: CBN Test. by bnjone: 11:18am On May 13, 2013
sleeqee:
Those who did d interview in march should take a chill pill nothing will be done this month. Maybe July/aug/sept
O boy na long break be that o. Anyway the remaining miles to be covered wouldn't be as much as those covered. That Im sure of. Lets keep faith in God
Re: CBN Test. by ozed007: 12:14pm On May 13, 2013
bnjone: O boy na long break be that o. Anyway the remaining miles to be covered wouldn't be as much as those covered. That Im sure of. Lets keep faith in God
whatever,at Gods timing ,I would be called for my medicals or to receive mt appointment letter

3 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2013
They should atleast call us for medicals
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 7:58pm On May 13, 2013
makonko: They should atleast call us for medicals
Pls. Like how many of you actually did the interview. Pls. I just sent u a request mail.
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2013
@yinkus2019, we are many. Like 40/day and it ran for a week

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2013
Pls guys any news as regards medicals. I had my interview in March 2013. Things are a little bit quite these days.
Re: CBN Test. by ayyo: 2:02pm On May 15, 2013
My brothers & sisters, CBN recruitment has officially become a 'who-is-who' game. A hub for the rich and famous.

Currently interviews r being held at the Abuja HQ since Monday. As I am told from a very reliable source, it does not matter if you passed or failed the test, if you get a senetor, powerful politician or very rich man to put you on his list then the job is yours.
Sad but true.
My advice to us all is to have a plan B in case cbn doesn't work out.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by yhassan: 2:54pm On May 15, 2013
ayyo: My brothers & sisters, CBN recruitment has officially become a 'who-is-who' game. A hub for the rich and famous.

Currently interviews r being held at the Abuja HQ since Monday. As I am told from a very reliable source, it does not matter if you passed or failed the test, if you get a senetor, powerful politician or very rich man to put you on his list then the job is yours.
Sad but true.

God help us.
Don't be discouraged with what is happening because my friend got IV for interview this week without knowing anybody, and many have collected their offer letters and they are now at training without knowing anybody in CBN so jst have faith it can still happen.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 3:26pm On May 15, 2013
y.hassan:

Don't be discouraged with what is happening because my friend got IV for interview this week without knowing anybody, and many have collected their offer letters and they are now at training without knowing anybody in CBN so jst have faith it can still happen.

Are there other batch in the training now apart from those that they said were closing last week? And when is the next training? Can there be training again this year because I know they don't normally do training in Rahmadan.
Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2013
y.hassan:

Any info about when the next batch for the training will be called?
Re: CBN Test. by yhassan: 3:41pm On May 15, 2013
yinkus2019:

Are there other batch in the training now apart from those that they said were closing last week? And when is the next training? Can there be training again this year because I know they don't normally do training in Rahmadan.

It was the same batch, they are rounding up this week, but there may be another batch for training b4 ramadan.
Re: CBN Test. by yhassan: 3:43pm On May 15, 2013
welgate: Any info about when the next batch for the training will be called?
No info yet because there is interview going on btw last week and this week.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 3:45pm On May 15, 2013
y.hassan:

It was the same batch, they are rounding up this week, but there may be another batch for training b4 ramadan.
Okay thank you my brother. You are wonderful.
Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2013
y.hassan:

No info yet because there is interview going on btw last week and this week.
@y.hassan, thanks. my friend told me they will be rounding up the training on 15th May. 2013. Thanks for the info. I pray to Allah to make the CBN call all of us, amin
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2013
Halo people. I want to know if the nextzon info update sms was sent to all the candidates that wrote this test, because there's a controversy among people anticipating interview. Some said those people that received the info update email would be called for interview. Any reliable info from a reliable source?
Re: CBN Test. by ozed007: 4:03pm On May 16, 2013
ayyo: My brothers & sisters, CBN recruitment has officially become a 'who-is-who' game. A hub for the rich and famous.

Sad but true.

God help us.
GOD: you would be employed by CBN......DEVIL: why waste your time when you know the type of country you are, where senators, rep members, ministers and governors candidates are still unemployed, you are hoping they would allow a nobody like you work with CBN..............whose REPORT are you going to believe is up to you and would be a deciding factor in your getting this job.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 4:06pm On May 16, 2013
ozed007: whatever,at Gods timing ,I would be called for my medicals or to receive mt appointment letter
Plz send ur phn noba 2me or ur email plz.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 5:34pm On May 16, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by ozed007: 1:40am On May 17, 2013
CrownOla: Plz send ur phn noba 2me or ur email plz.
traceytechsupreme@yahoo.com......BB pin: 3295D514
Re: CBN Test. by asiben: 4:25pm On May 17, 2013
God of Wonders (OLORUN IYANU), God of mercy(OLORUN ANU),HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,he'll surely do dat he says he'll do. Your miracle oooo lord I await. Pls do not forget me lord.Testimony we shall give. Ameeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by nimarhoda: 9:30pm On May 17, 2013
AMEN OOOO......
Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2013
Hi,
It seems that a lot of us on this trend have lost hope or have little or no information on the CBN recruitment exercise. As @ last week , some interviews were conducted. Please we should continue to pass on reliable info to all on this trend. I pray to Almighty God to see us all through this recruitment exercise, amin.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by skykid86: 9:33am On May 20, 2013
Na wa oo.. God dey shaa
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 8:51am On May 23, 2013
Thıs House must stand. It must must not fall

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2013
H E M B E L E M B E !!

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by nimarhoda: 10:19pm On May 27, 2013
wetin dey hapen? No induction for June?

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2013
@y.hassan It has been quite so long that you updated us on CBN recruitment. No info on medicals, No info on training (i mean the next batch to be called) and No info on those expecting interview. Pls kindly update us. Thanks and God Bless.
Re: CBN Test. by yhassan: 11:13am On May 28, 2013
welgate: @y.hassan It has been quite so long that you updated us on CBN recruitment. No info on medicals, No info on training (i mean the next batch to be called) and No info on those expecting interview. Pls kindly update us. Thanks and God Bless.
My brother thre is no info on medicals and training ooo, but I knw thre was interview going on for d past 2 weeks.
Re: CBN Test. by kemzole(f): 1:26pm On May 28, 2013
y.hassan:

My brother thre is no info on medicals and training ooo, but I knw thre was interview going on for d past 2 weeks.
Please who are those being interviewed? is it those that did test in september?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.