Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:48 PM

1st Bank Website Refuses To Authenticate My Confirmation I.D., Can Someone Help? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1st Bank Website Refuses To Authenticate My Confirmation I.D., Can Someone Help? (714 Views)

1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package / Click Here To Get 1st Bank Invitation / 1st Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st Bank Website Refuses To Authenticate My Confirmation I.D., Can Someone Help? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2007
Can somebody please bail me out in this? 1st bank website keeps telling me "Invalid ID" each time I try to confirm my invitation for the medical test in the ongoing recruitment exercise (2nd batch). I was invited for the aptitude test and interview and had been using the very ID successfully until lately. Does anybody have similar issue? I'm confused and don't know what to do. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Re: 1st Bank Website Refuses To Authenticate My Confirmation I.D., Can Someone Help? by samphemmy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2007
Big brother, how you dey?
I think the best solution to your problem is to request for your ID. That request can be found at the page where you were asked to enter your ID. Some questions will be asked, just make sure you supply the correct info and your ID will be sent tio you via your email address.
Wish you success.
Re: 1st Bank Website Refuses To Authenticate My Confirmation I.D., Can Someone Help? by offnwendy: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
My dear the same thing happenend to me.I had to call their HR office in Lagos.They told me it was as a result of the recontruction of their web site.But told me to wait for the 3rd batch.Unfortunately,I've lost the phone no I used in calling them,I would have given it to you.Please go to any of their offices close to you and ask for their HR's phone number.Pls let me have the no if you get it.Wish you sucess.

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Lagos Test (17/11/07) Result is out!!!!!!!!!!! / Any Job For Corpers / Uba Test Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.