Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,501 members, 7,940,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still (1110 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by 28octo: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
My case is somewhat helpless at the moment. Am E, I started sating her 2003. At d time I was working in my hometwn S in Delta state. Everythng went well till i decided its schl time. I opted fot AP n Edo state while she E in Enugu state. We had problms and d fact her schl didmt go well henc she came and stayed wit me. The short and lond is dat she slept with a guy on my bed. Dat was wen everythng changed. It more than 4years now we last saw. Am still inlove with her but she doesn't want me anymore. As sick and sad. Am lonly and cold. What should i do
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Sijo01(f): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Dust ur bed, arrange d pillow, climb d bed, cover ursef wit a blanket, close ur eyes n sleep.

Gudnit n swtdrms 2u!

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Godmother(f): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
My dear you have to open your heart to love again. I have a feeling you haven't tried that's why u think you still have feelings for someone you haven't seen in 4 years.

I'm talking from experience. Trust me wen someone special comes into your life you will berate yourself for having wasted 4 good years of your life
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
U need to find u a new shawwrie Z dats stay in G so u guys can start a R wiv dat u are K.
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: U need to find u a new shawwrie Z dats stay in G so u guys can start a R wiv dat u are K.

I don't grab
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
Oh peel. You are not stone hearted like us so I understand. You need to pull yourself together and find another sweet babe. Not an OLOSHO oooo but a good one who will love and cuddle you
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Dyt(f): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: U need to find u a new shawwrie Z dats stay in G so u guys can start a R wiv dat u are K.

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by delkuf(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ladies will always continue to cheat. So get use to it
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Ammyng(f): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2012

I never knew you speak Arabic grin
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by kilimanjaro(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Op, forget everything about that babe ASAP for she doesn't worth bothering about. No story.
Btw, is that the reason your statement is full of typographical errors?
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by SAFO(m): 1:31am On Jun 15, 2012

I laughed grin
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Mynd44: 2:30am On Jun 15, 2012
Nicely executed
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by 28octo: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2012
Godmother: My dear you have to open your heart to love again. I have a feeling you haven't tried that's why u think you still have feelings for someone you haven't seen in 4 years.

I'm talking from experience. Trust me wen someone special comes into your life you will berate yourself for having wasted 4 good years of your life

i just dont knw how to go about that right now. I encounterd ladies during my service year dere's just nothing! At night, my silent hours all I see is just that same woman. Thank u
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by 28octo: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2012
kilimanjaro: Op, forget everything about that babe ASAP for she doesn't worth bothering about. No story.
Btw, is that the reason your statement is full of typographical errors?
am not a perfect man
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Dubemkelly(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2012
Too bad man! Life is alwaz like dat,Sleeping with a guy on ur own californian King's bed? Dats d height of it, jux try 2 get ur mind off it n continue a nu life,dat can't b d end of a r/ship 4 u,it happened so dat u can learn 4rm it,she was neva ur gurl nd u shud throw anyfin u had with her in d past in2 a trash nd move on,u knw derz no time 2 check time, go out dere n search 4 ur heartbeat. So sympathetic buh u nid 2 wake up. Wsh u lucks
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by bknight: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2012
28octo :
My case is somewhat helpless at the moment. Am E, I started sating her 2003. At d time I was working in my hometwn S in Delta state. Everythng went well till i decided its schl time. I opted fot AP n Edo state while she E in Enugu state. We had problms and d fact her schl didmt go well henc she came and stayed wit me. The short and lond is dat she slept with a guy on my bed. Dat was wen everythng changed. It more than 4years now we last saw. Am still inlove with her but she doesn't want me anymore. As sick and sad. Am lonly and cold. What should i do

You're sick and sad, lonely and cold; maybe that's why she doesn't want you. Man up and get a grip on yourself! Get excited and warm abt life, u stand a better chance to attract her dat way. It'll piss alotta ladies off when u start sulking. My 2 cents
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by 28octo: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2012
Dubemkelly: Too bad man! Life is alwaz like dat,Sleeping with a guy on ur own californian King's bed? Dats d height of it, jux try 2 get ur mind off it n continue a nu life,dat can't b d end of a r/ship 4 u,it happened so dat u can learn 4rm it,she was neva ur gurl nd u shud throw anyfin u had with her in d past in2 a trash nd move on,u knw derz no time 2 check time, go out dere n search 4 ur heartbeat. So sympathetic buh u nid 2 wake up. Wsh u lucks

gracias
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by 28octo: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2012
bknight:

You're sick and sad, lonely and cold; maybe that's why she doesn't want you. Man up and get a grip on yourself! Get excited and warm abt life, u stand a better chance to attract her dat way. It'll piss alotta ladies off when u start sulking. My 2 cents

many thanks to u.
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Godmother(f): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2012
28octo :

i just dont knw how to go about that right now. I encounterd ladies during my service year dere's just nothing! At night, my silent hours all I see is just that same woman. Thank u

Most times the sparks dnt just fly when u meet pple newly. I have only truly loved one guy in my life and he was the only guy I wasn't even attraced to when I first met him. Just decided to date him n a few months later I was head over heels.

You have to take a bold step, dear
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by anderson1994: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2012
28octo :
Go find butter or aboniki bam then use ‎​Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ self-service till u die
Ode watin concern ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ u go tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if girls don finish
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by Lisa1: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]I like this. grin
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by 28octo: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2012
Godmother:

Most times the sparks dnt just fly when u meet pple newly. I have only truly loved one guy in my life and he was the only guy I wasn't even attraced to when I first met him. Just decided to date him n a few months later I was head over heels.

You have to take a bold step, dear
thanks so much Gmoda
Re: She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still by 28octo: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2012
anderson1994:
Go find butter or aboniki bam then use ‎​Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ self-service till u die
Ode watin concern ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ u go tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if girls don finish
thanks

(1) (Reply)

With The Ex / Can You Date A Muslim?? / Why Do Ladies Change Their Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.