Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,286 members, 7,910,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

SHOE SHINER THAT'S ALSO A BILLBOARD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SHOE SHINER THAT'S ALSO A BILLBOARD (743 Views)

How Do I Get To Own A Billboard / Writing Good Proposals To Company For Contract As A Billboard Agent / Cost Of Billboard Advertising In Nigeria (Abuja)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOE SHINER THAT'S ALSO A BILLBOARD by otadlaw(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2007
ShowShiner is a shoe shining machine that functions as an advertising billboard. The machine has a screen attached to it on which up to 20 adverts may be stored to show one after the other in a preprogrammed manner while the users shine his shoes FREE OF CHARGE. It is an in-house thing and has scrolling and LCD versions.

In the business, we give you an exclusive territory where only you will be able to locate ShowShiner, you make purchases of the machine and place in places with high pedestrian traffic (like hotels, eateries, airports, cinemas, supermarkets . . . the list is almost endless) and, together with the owners of the premises, you offer free shoe shining services to the public. Then you get advertisers to place their adverts on the machine. If you do not know anything about advertising, our business guide shows you how to go about getting adverts.

At even a ridiculously conservative rate of N25,000.00 per advert per month, this machine will gross Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000,00) every month and is sure to pay its way back in three months at the VERY latest. [/b]Yes, there is hard work involved at the beginning but that is about it all. For the rest of the twenty year lifespan of the machine, it is residual income all the way.

[b]Net4Biz West Africa Limited
is the master distributor of ShowShiner across West Africa and we are looking for persons interested for appointment as exclusive dealers/operators on State by State basis in Nigeria and on Country basis for the other West African Countries. for more information visit www.westafricamarket.net, email: info@westafricamarket.net or phone 2348034011004. See through our website for other products for which we are exclusive dealers across West Africa.[b][/b]

Re: SHOE SHINER THAT'S ALSO A BILLBOARD by SOJ(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2007
I think ur advert rates are way over the top.Its a new concept in Nigeria and such shuld start with low rates to sieze the market.have u thought that if anothe similar concept springs up they wouldnt crash the market with lower rates?
Re: SHOE SHINER THAT'S ALSO A BILLBOARD by otadlaw(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
Your observation is noted and highly appreciated. However, location is very important to rates. We do not fix the rates. It is done by our dealers in conjunction with their advert agencies where applicable. What we quoted above is an example. And, professionals in advertising will be quick to tell you that the rates above are peanuts grin in the business, rock bottom.shocked Advertising is big business and this medium is not only unique, Net4Biz West Africa Limited is the Master Distributor of this machine for the whole of West Africa. Looking forward to welcoming shrewd business minded persons to the worldwide ShowShiner family.
Re: SHOE SHINER THAT'S ALSO A BILLBOARD by naijacutee(f): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2007
to I agree with SOJ, that the rates are rather high for a new product, with no track record of success rates in Nigeria. If my 2 pence mean anything, I'd suggest you could demonstrate this machine at shopping malls for a day or so, offering half-price or even free adverts for the day to businesses involved. Create publicity, and the businesses can track their customers and give you reports. Based on these reports, you could sell them more space and liase with shopping malls etc.
Re: SHOE SHINER THAT'S ALSO A BILLBOARD by SOJ(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2007
@naijacutee
speaking for "showshiner", i heard its already been displayed in a major mall in highbrow V/I:the silverbird galleria. although i still agree with u dat it should be pushed to the market at half rates to make it juicy for advertisers.
@otadlaw
Granted your rates are one of the lowest but think what would happen when u crash the rates? wink however let us know ur rates viz a viz dealership and advertising.
Re: SHOE SHINER THAT'S ALSO A BILLBOARD by otadlaw(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2007
Wonderful! We are impressed by these views. You guys are simply wonderful and have confirmed that ShowShiner is a product with lots of potentials. I just want us to shift focus from the rates. The rates in our post is our suggestion. Our company is ONLY distributing ShowShiner, not OPERATING the machines. Our goal here is to get dealers who will operate the machines, devise entry level prices for their adverts and make their money. The machine at Silverbird Gallaria came in through us. Would you be our dealer for a particular State or Country or can you get us one? Incentives dey!

(1) (Reply)

Philade Introduced To Forum / Atm: Automated Thiefing Machine Indeed. / Europe Africa Business Summit In Hamburg, Germany. 28th-30th April 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.