Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,028 members, 7,906,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Computer Operator And Cafe Assistant Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Computer Operator And Cafe Assistant Needed (589 Views)

Nonny Brown Bakery And Cafe Vacancy / Computer Operator And Cafe Assistant Needed / Pure Water Machine Operator And A Driver Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Operator And Cafe Assistant Needed by Constancy: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
I am the Manager Director of Constancy Cafe and Ventures services.
I am looking for an experience Cafe manager who can generate 50 - 60000 Naira per month.
I currently have computers, printers, Scanner and Laminating machine and other equipments in the shop at Idimu Road Egbeda Lagos.
The idea candidate would have IT qualification such as A+ or Network+
Experience of Photoshop and final cut pro would be an added advantage.

Part of our plans going forward is to get into Music and Digital Movie Production, and photography.
If you are a Graduate or an HND holder and you have experience in media production then email your CV to: constancyltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Medical Laboratory Scientist And Registered Nurse Needed In Benin / Corper Who Needs An Extra Job Needed In Abuja / Profossional Mechanical Engineer Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.