Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,031 members, 7,939,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (337953 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pale232: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
hi guyz (my fellow june 20 batch) any idea wen we are going to training school. i heard from someone that we would have to wait till june. i dont want to believe this so i jst wanna ask if any you know wen will be goin to training school? @ brauny, phirmmzy do u have a clue?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pale232: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
sorry i mean november not june
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
pale232: sorry i mean november not june
might be true cos I saw a friend there last friday who said the last batch resumed early july and going by the fact that training is 4 months, the implication is that they would end by ending of october and you guys will resume november.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
Caleb odum nonchalantly said some people would resume training by september. He mentioned it to the august 8th set.even said some peeps close to 27 would join the training school by september
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
loladeking: Caleb odum nonchalantly said some people would resume training by september. He mentioned it to the august 8th set.even said some peeps close to 27 would join the training school by september

@Loladeking did U call Caleb on fone? Pls did he say wats delayin our interview invite? Cheers
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
I kind of remember caleb talk'd about having panel interveiw before august ending....
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2012
Guys who have passed through the essay and documentation stage, were you given a specific topic to write on or you just chose one for yourself? Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by phirmmzy: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2012
whizkidy: Guys who have passed through the essay and documentation stage, were you given a specific topic to write on or you just chose one for yourself? Thanks
nope u get to choose a topic. So I suggest u pick a topic now and start rehearsin(topic)g. It has to be in the news
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2012
phirmmzy: nope u get to choose a topic. So I suggest u pick a topic now and start rehearsin(topic)g. It has to be in the news
ok. Thanks bro
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
tracy10:

@Loladeking did U call Caleb on fone? Pls did he say wats delayin our interview invite? Cheers
nope....no calls. he said it to all of us in that long table board-room like room..lol. i now remember there were two batch on the 8th of august. if am right, that definitely means i belong to the second batch
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
loladeking:
nope....no calls. he said it to all of us in that long table board-room like room..lol. i now remember there were two batch on the 8th of august. if am right, that definitely means i belong to the second batch

Was really hopin we wuld hear frm caleb by nw on d interview date judgin frm the pace at whc the whole process startd.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
tracy10:

Was really hopin we wuld hear frm caleb by nw on d interview date judgin frm the pace at whc the whole process startd.
some guys are scheduled for documentation tonorrow. Guess they will combine the two groups together
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
whizkidy: some guys are scheduled for documentation tonorrow. Guess they will combine the two groups together

Hey guys dt went for documentation today, hw ws it? Any update? Hope it went well?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
tracy10:

Hey guys dt went for documentation today, hw ws it? Any update? Hope it went well?
yea we were 18 in number. We were told that 5 would be dropped through the essay and that they only need just 9 of us. And that some of the successful would resume by october and the rest november.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
whizkidy: yea we were 18 in number. We were told that 5 would be dropped through the essay and that they only need just 9 of us. And that some of the successful would resume by october and the rest november.

Waoooaww do dey stil drop peeps at essay stage? Thot it gets easier wf each stage? God c us all tru. Any idea wen d panel interview wuld take place?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by bravehost4u(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
tracy10:

Waoooaww do dey stil drop peeps at essay stage? Thot it gets easier wf each stage? God c us all tru. Any idea wen d panel interview wuld take place?
let us hope next week... Very optimistic about that
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by beautyx5: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2012
Hi, just got called for panel interview and I did my documentation on August 8th. Did anyone from that batch get theirs yet?

Please those that have done their interviews and were engineering students especially, what kind of question did they ask? Please help a sister....... Thanks in advance.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2012
beautyx5: Hi, just got called for panel interview and I did my documentation on August 8th. Did anyone from that batch get theirs yet?

Please those that have done their interviews and were engineering students especially, what kind of question did they ask? Please help a sister....... Thanks in advance.
which of the engineering disciplines are you?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2012
beautyx5: Hi, just got called for panel interview and I did my documentation on August 8th. Did anyone from that batch get theirs yet?

Congrats Girl, wen is ur interview and wen did u get d mail? d rest of us are stil very optimistic. I gues its in batches as usualy. I advice u read previos postings on this thread frm the 20th June crew as regards d interview format. God's grace to us all
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by beautyx5: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2012
@whizkidy: I read computer engineering........

I have read previous posts too. I just want to see if I can get an engineering person's point of view. It would help me greatly. And I know the others will equally get called soonest. They have probably just started sending them out. God will see us through to the very end in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2012
beautyx5: @whizkidy: I read computer engineering........

I have read previous posts too. I just want to see if I can get an engineering person's point of view. It would help me greatly. And I know the others will equally get called soonest. They have probably just started sending them out. God will see us through to the very end in Jesus name. Amen.
according to caleb yesterday, he said for those of you who read electrical engineering cos we were a handful yesterday, go and revise your final year project.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2012
@Beautyx5 congrats again. A bunch of us still waiting anyway.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2012

@beauty. Pls wen did u get d mail?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by beautyx5: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2012
@Tracy: yesterday night......
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2012
beautyx5: @Tracy: yesterday night......

Very well den. D rest of us kip fingers crossd. Let's knw wen smone else is calld. I'l surely revert once am contacted. Cheers!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2012
tracy10:

Very well den. D rest of us kip fingers crossd. Let's knw wen smone else is calld. I'l surely revert once am contacted. Cheers!

cheers!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2012

and wen is the interview? you will be ok. dont sweat it. i read electrical engineering

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2012
this is an interview question that would be especially directed to engineering students, according to jaystringz's post. for those who didn't flip back, jaystringz is one of the earlier batch that were interviewed and also contributed to this thread immensely. so the question is this; what would you do when Mobil or chevron or shell comes calling you when you have started working for gtb? guys, how would you answer? espcially the engineering guys. also whay would be your response if the interviewer says you are a decorated engineer, according ti the certifications and skills on your cv, who would soon leave gtb if something engineering comes your way?? pls answer guys, lets prepare ourselves. this questions were actually asked of jaystringz
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by beautyx5: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
loladeking:
and wen is the interview? you will be ok. dont sweat it. i read electrical engineering

What kind of questions were you asked? Please can you share them with me? Trying really hard not to over think it but I don't want to be under prepared. Lol. Thanks....
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
beautyx5:

What kind of questions were you asked? Please can you share them with me? Trying really hard not to over think it but I don't want to be under prepared. Lol. Thanks....
please when is your interview?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
loladeking:

Lolade Hi. Have u done ur panel interview? Tot u we're in d Aug 8th Doc. Crew?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
beautyx5:

@beauty, Jus relax, God is on d throne to favour us all. I knw an engineerin student askd,d relevance of his cours in bankin. Y he shld be hired for d job? And d whole shell and mobil ques posted earlier so js prepare ur mind. Suffice 2say dt der ar no rite or wrong ansas in interviews, its ur ability to convinc dem to c reasns wt U dt counts.God's grac 2Us All.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (161) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.