Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,437 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:39 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (337814 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
elbow: It's such a congratulatory friday. Am expectant.
Elbow, what's up with yours
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
loladeking:
Elbow, what's up with yours

noting yet. Hopefully this week.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by lockheed55(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
@whizkidy, hi. pls contact me about what we discussed that day; send me ur number in any case. thanks. let me know how far. btw it happened as u said. hope ur interview was good
lockheed555@gmail.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2012
chichi5041: khalil, hv bin tryin 2 snd it 2 ur gmail, but I can't, I tink d problem is frm yahoo, snd me ur pin let mi snd it 2 u tru bbm. Nd u wil get it asap

@chichi, pls send me the questions. My email add is yinkaajani@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by remzytimer: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
pls i need the forms, u can send it to my mail remzytimar@yahoo.com ..........God bless u
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Zyxw: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
plz guys,
did my medical last month & waiting for the next batch. who knows when that would be?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Zyxw: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
any new invite for medical?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
Zyxw: any new invite for medical?
Nope...still awaiting mine....how iss the medical process like
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
elbow:

noting yet. Hopefully this week.

Elbow Dearie, hws is ur end? Any news? Pls kip Hope alive.. Am sure d gudnews is sooner dan u tink.
Grace to all of us.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2012
tracy10:

Elbow Dearie, hws is ur end? Any news? Pls kip Hope alive.. Am sure d gudnews is sooner dan u tink.
Grace to all of us.

yeah! All hope's ALIVE.
I'll see you then....that i believe.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
elbow:

yeah! All hope's ALIVE.

Hey dear ckek ur mail or refresh ur inbox
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
elbow:

yeah! All hope's ALIVE.
Its taking too long. I bliv its for a reason elbow
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2012
loladeking:

All thanks @ All. I believe.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by berniceu: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
When did u all write your test and when is d next test coming up.how do i get my cv across to them.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by lockheed55(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
hi all. pls i just want to know if regret mail is ever sent when one does not make it during the recruitment process after documentation.
has anyone ever gotten a regret mail after an interview or documentation...or they just forget the person
thanks so much.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 2:08am On Sep 20, 2012
loladeking:

i don't know why it took so long, but yeah! I got it. Success message @ panel interview came in this evening. @ all, thanks a'bunch. Lolade,trazzzy, bravehost gone for good. We are together. Any pinch from beautyx5?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Blessedalldway: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2012
Good morning great forumites,

I am new in this forum. Pls I have the panel interview for tomorrow and would like to know the kind of questions to expect. Also, would I be asked questions on the essay I composed.
Elbow, loladeeking, beautyx5, tracy10, whizkid and others that have gone past this stage should please help.
Thanks.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2012
Blessedalldway: Good morning great forumites,

I am new in this forum. Pls I have the panel interview for tomorrow and would like to know the kind of questions to expect. Also, would I be asked questions on the essay I composed.
Elbow, loladeeking, beautyx5, tracy10, whizkid and others that have gone past this stage should please help.
Thanks.

the key at panel interview is to be yourself.

1. Can we meet you.:with this que, they want to know who you are, your personality, and some few things that are not on your CV.

2. What are your core values: this refers to things like integrity, trustworthiness, diligence, caring ........

3. Have you ever been into any tough situation, maybe at previous place of work, and how did you manage it. ( they really want to know if you are a team player )

4. How is your course related to banking? And what section of the bank do you think you can fit into with your kind of course?

5.you might want to know some info about the bank too. I wasn't asked anything pertaining to the bank, but you might want to brush up the orange rules, and history of the bank.

6. Above all, relax your bones. Smile. Talk. And be bold.

7. Finally, you might want to prepare a reasonable question that you want to ask after the interview, 'cos they are goinna ask you.

We are one family, we will like to keep it that way.
ALL THE BEST!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Blessedalldway: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2012
elbow:

the key at panel interview is to be yourself.

1. Can we meet you.:with this que, they want to know who you are, your personality, and some few things that are not on your CV.

2. What are your core values: this refers to things like integrity, trustworthiness, diligence, caring ........

3. Have you ever been into any tough situation, maybe at previous place of work, and how did you manage it. ( they really want to know if you are a team player )

4. How is your course related to banking? And what section of the bank do you think you can fit into with your kind of course?

5.you might want to know some info about the bank too. I wasn't asked anything pertaining to the bank, but you might want to brush up the orange rules, and history of the bank.

6. Above all, relax your bones. Smile. Talk. And be bold.

7. Finally, you might want to prepare a reasonable question that you want to ask after the interview, 'cos they are goinna ask you.

We are one family, we will like to keep it that way.
ALL THE BEST!!

Thanks alot Elbow, I really appreciate. So nothing was asked pertaining to the essay. Also, approximately how many minutes did yours last?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by beautyx5: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2012
@elbow: Congratulations on making it to this last stage. What is left is a walk over. Personal interview is with a top staff. Just ensure you are courteous and confident. The question varies..... But you should be able to talk about yourself and state clearly where you hope to fit in the bank. That's basically it. It make take 5mins or 20mins depending on how you reply. Wish you all the best, hope to meet you all soon..... Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hey guys, jus got my sucess mail for my second interview. I cnt use d rite words to thank God Almighty whu is eva faithful.dis is a miracle bt God showed up for me cs I ws nt xpectin to pass oo. Ws asked d recent int'l news and local news bt didn't ansa it as well as I wuld av loved. For oda guys waitin, ur sucess is assured, no one of wil b left behind.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 3:12am On Sep 21, 2012
tracy10: Hey guys, jus got my sucess mail for my second interview. I cnt use d rite words to thank God Almighty whu is eva faithful.dis is a miracle bt God showed up for me cs I ws nt xpectin to pass oo. Ws asked d recent int'l news and local news bt didn't ansa it as well as I wuld av loved. For oda guys waitin, ur sucess is assured, no one of wil b left behind.

correct!!! And that's my girl! CONGRATUS!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by lockheed55(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2012
some are doing first interview today after documentation, i have not been invited, no mail... what does it mean house?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
lockheed55: some are doing first interview today after documentation, i have not been invited, no mail... what does it mean house?

It mins ur turn is soon dear so u jus ave to b patient. D interviews are always in turns and batches. It also means u need to go tru dis thread well and gather as many helpful info as u cn . Read up d news oo local and int'l so u won't b throw off bal lik me.
All d best
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kelvino25(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
dejino: @loppy..........it was a great xperience though,the questions were mostly A.P and G.P,surds, shapes and current affairs. The year CBN was created and when it started its operations. Just be casual abt d dressing, no need of putting on suit or looking corporate. I wish well 2mao.
. Please I was invited for the test on wednesday 26 september 2012. Apart from mathematics, what abt verbal resoning? Or was it just mathematics and current affairs only?.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by nedie: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
kelvino25: . Please I was invited for the test on wednesday 26 september 2012. Apart from mathematics, what abt verbal resoning? Or was it just mathematics and current affairs only?.
I think spatial reasoning also. Pls What's ur venue
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 4:20am On Sep 22, 2012
kelvino25: . Please I was invited for the test on wednesday 26 september 2012. Apart from mathematics, what abt verbal resoning? Or was it just mathematics and current affairs only?.

Ooh welcm to d club. Wats ur email address, I'l love to send u smtin dt might rily help. Also I cnt remember writin surds, AP & GP, in my test oo unless d formats ave been changed. Didn't also c anytin lik verbal too bt more of IQ ques whre an idiom wuld b askd and u'l b askd to interprete. Even d "Maths" isn't mathematcs per se, its mostly number series, current affairs & a number of spatial ability.Lik I always advice, read previous posts it'l also help u knw sm current affairs ques sm pple ave been askd den MOST IMPORTANTLY, b VEEERRYY fast as its more of a speed and accuracy test.
All d best.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kelvino25(m): 6:37am On Sep 22, 2012
tracy10:

Ooh welcm to d club. Wats ur email address, I'l love to send u smtin dt might rily help. Also I cnt remember writin surds, AP & GP, in my test oo unless d formats ave been changed. Didn't also c anytin lik verbal too bt more of IQ ques whre an idiom wuld b askd and u'l b askd to interprete. Even d "Maths" isn't mathematcs per se, its mostly number series, current affairs & a number of spatial ability.Lik I always advice, read previous posts it'l also help u knw sm current affairs ques sm pple ave been askd den MOST IMPORTANTLY, b VEEERRYY fast as its more of a speed and accuracy test.
All d best.
. Ogbkelvin@yahoo.com. thank you very much. My venue is ph
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kelvino25(m): 6:40am On Sep 22, 2012
My venue is ph. Please my email address is ogbkelvin@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by nedie: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2012
Pls is anyone writing in lagos on the 26th?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kelvino25(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2012
Tracy10 I am still waiting. Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tracy10: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2012
kelvino25: Tracy10 I am still waiting. Thanks
Chek ur mail. Sent it

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (161) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.