Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,125 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (338573 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by aribolseg(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
munachi ugwudi:
Your name sounds familiar. u̶̲̥̅̊ were in diamond recruitment process right?how did that go?

Yes ooo my dear. We've done medicals since Nov and we re stil on d wait for TS, though I dey hear march now buh I can't assume I've gotten a job until I get Ts invite, na why I dey try GT too ooo. Tink u re also involved in this diamond stuffs, how's ur side
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guys i need ur advice pls,,,i went for documentation today,,and caleb said my waec certificate is fake,i was suprised cos av been using this waec for 3years now,he said i should go to waec office and verify,on geting to waec office i was told that i should come back in 2weeks time to colect anoda certificate?
Guys pls what should i do?
Should i go and explain to caleb or forfeit the whole tin?
Am sooo sad and i have been crying since,
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by aribolseg(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
@doyexy. U need nt cry and u don't need to forfeit it if u re damn sure u aiint using fake doc. U can go 2mao and explain to caleb wat u were told @WAEC . Hopefully u will be scheduled for it in 2 weeks time or nxt documentation batch.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Closetoheart: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
I concur with @aribolseg. @doyexy, be calm, try to see caleb tomorrow and explain to him. All will be well dear.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Ttobico: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello, am new in the house but the thread was more like a brotherhood thing, quite interesting. i did my documentation and essay dec. 13 and i seem to be a little nervous about what the interview atmosphere/questions will be like, i will appreciate anybody in-house that could tell enlight me about the whole interview package. Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by aribolseg(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Those dat went 4 d essay stuffs 2day, gist us ... how did it go Ehen I just realised I have no passport photo. Is it important?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Closetoheart: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
aribolseg: Those dat went 4 d essay stuffs 2day, gist us ... how did it go Ehen I just realised I have no passport photo. Is it important?
it went well
After caleb checked our documents, we wrote essay and filled the personal data form. The atmosphere was not tense at all.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pheying(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
doyexy: Guys i need ur advice pls,,,i went for documentation today,,and caleb said my waec certificate is fake,i was suprised cos av been using this waec for 3years now,he said i should go to waec office and verify,on geting to waec office i was told that i should come back in 2weeks time to colect anoda certificate?
hey! Im sorry i couldn't reply immediately i arrivd a bit la8...regardin d oda matter just relax ur mind i blv all wil b well.if possible u can request for authenticatn leta 4rm waec,then i tnk i saw u ;i wore a fair blue shirt wt blue tie..i sat adjascent to d door
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ doyexy,,.pls dear dnt cry, I understand hw painful it cn be bt brace up nd pray abt it...I blive U̶̲̥̅̊ nid 2 mail caleb nd explain tinz 2 him nd also tell him wat waec told U̶̲̥̅̊, so dat he wil knw hw 2 assit U̶̲̥̅̊ either he gives a tym frame of wen U̶̲̥̅̊ wil cum 2 submit it..bt blive I see d devils handwrk here nd dats y I said U̶̲̥̅̊ nid 2 seriously pray abt dis..God wil see U̶̲̥̅̊ tru dear
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ doyexy jst relax. Its well
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ttobico: Hello, am new in the house but the thread was more like a brotherhood thing, quite interesting. i did my documentation and essay dec. 13 and i seem to be a little nervous about what the interview atmosphere/questions will be like, i will appreciate anybody in-house that could tell enlight me about the whole interview package. Thanks

If you follow the thread from the beginning. Take your tym and read the thread from the beginning you will see likely interview qstns from people that have gone thru that stage
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
doyexy: Guys i need ur advice pls,,,i went for documentation today,,and caleb said my waec certificate is fake,i was suprised cos av been using this waec for 3years now,he said i should go to waec office and verify,on geting to waec office i was told that i should come back in 2weeks time to colect anoda certificate?

You shouldn't even worry yourself go to Caleb and explain to him wat the WAEC people said. Am sure God will touch his heart to take it lightly.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
When will they call November 9 guys for interview
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
thanks guys 4 ur concern,i really apreciate yall,may god bless u all..
yes i was dumbfounded,infact i was shocked,dis same waec certificate i used for final clerance in skul and did oda interviews.even d same caleb saw d same certificate wen he checked ma documents for test and he didnt say its fake.if told me den i wuld av gone bk to waec since lastyear.anyways am goin back there tomoro mornin to talk to him.may god touch his hart ijn,amen.thanks 2 u guys 4 ur concern again.peace
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Taimar(f): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
pls I want 2 knw if any1 has received a congratulatory msg out of us dat wrote d Dec 13th test
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by aribolseg(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Taimar: pls I want 2 knw if any1 has received a congratulatory msg out of us dat wrote d Dec 13th test

Yes we have. Am surprised u re asking this. Check ur spam mail ...
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by dedauyn(f): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
doyexy: thanks guys 4 ur concern,i really apreciate yall,may god bless u all..
yes i was dumbfounded,infact i was shocked,dis same waec certificate i used for final clerance in skul and did oda interviews.even d same caleb saw d same certificate wen he checked ma documents for test and he didnt say its fake.if told me den i wuld av gone bk to waec since lastyear.anyways am goin back there tomoro mornin to talk to him.may god touch his hart ijn,amen.thanks 2 u guys 4 ur concern again.peace
I'm glad u have a plan nw. Keep ur head up high to d shame of d devil. I suggest u also pray about ur meeting wit Caleb 2rw. Mayb u shd go very early cos doc n essay continues 2mrw by 8/8:30am. If possible, talk to some HR guys to help.We @ NL, r keeping faith wit u darl. All d best.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by dedauyn(f): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
Closetoheart: it went well
After caleb checked our documents, we wrote essay and filled the personal data form. The atmosphere was not tense at all.
Nice, tnk God.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by toscairo2000: 12:19am On Jan 08, 2013
@doyexy, my dr notin spoil. I can c u pass thro dis stage. Al u nid to do is back up ur decision wit prayr.
@all, plz house i nid ur suggstn. I dnt av waec(i lost it). i av nt bn using it since i finishd secondary bcus its nt complet and eva sinc den i av bn usin my neco which is complet. Now my qustn is dat weda i can be allowd to documnt wit neco, birth cert, affirdavit of age, nysc ?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2013
toscairo2000: @doyexy, my dr notin spoil. I can c u pass thro dis stage. Al u nid to do is back up ur decision wit prayr.
@all, plz house i nid ur suggstn. I dnt av waec(i lost it). i av nt bn using it since i finishd secondary bcus its nt complet and eva sinc den i av bn usin my neco which is complet. Now my qustn is dat weda i can be allowd to documnt wit neco, birth cert, affirdavit of age, nysc ?
Does d neco cert contain ur DOB? To me i think ur grades nd d DOB r the most important. Anyways jst pray nd hope 4 d best
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by qhemie: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2013
@toscairo u nid d@ waec cert ooo....durin our doc a guy sittin nxt 2 me wasn't evn allowed @ all cos he had jst neco...or beta stil if u hv GCE cert it's ok.....nways I bliv in favour....God wil favour u
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pheying(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2013
For those in TS...pls, wl dy stil require sm1 to bring documents/certificates during d panel&personal interview?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by toscairo2000: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2013
@qhemie, evn d GCE dos nt indicat d date of birth.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by dedauyn(f): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2013
toscairo2000: @doyexy, my dr notin spoil. I can c u pass thro dis stage. Al u nid to do is back up ur decision wit prayr.
I'm suprised that after d knowledge u have gained 4rm dis thread, u r still not aware that WAEC is very important 4 documentation in GTB. U shd av gone 2 WAEC office to settle dis immediately u got ur success mail 4 d test. Oga mi, u no try oh.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by toscairo2000: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2013
@dedauyn, my dr nt realy wat u tink. Som sugstn cam into dis thread b4, dat one can documnt wit neco if d persn has birth cert and afirdavit. Bt y am askin abt it again nw is due to dis currnt issues ppl ar complainin abt. Had it bn i ws wel informd dat it can neva b posible i would av gone to waec.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2013
Thanks guys,av seen caleb and he asked me to bring d waec certificate by next week.10x guys,i reli apreciate,God bless yall
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by debbiedoyin: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2013
Hello guys,pls i urgently need your help.am on for documentation but my waec certificate has mistake on my name and date of birth,pls if i do affidavit and declaration of my age will they accept it? will they accept it?
Guys pls am confused and i dont know what to do.pls help me
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Huzzle001: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2013
Good day ladies and gentlemen! Some said on this thread that recruitment may be suspended after the set that wrote december test completes the recruitment process. However, I noticed few days back that the vacancy for entry level position 12/13 is still open on GT irecruitment page(career site), I succeeded in applying. I want to know if their is a chance of getting invited for the test this year, I believe some hopefuls may have good rapport with Mr caleb, kindly confirm from him pls. Your kind response would be highly appreciated. Thanks..
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2013
I tink its on with the way mr caleb was talking,he didnt mention it but he told me dat "dont worry,recruitment is still on,bring your certificate by next week"
so i guess its on,cos i will do my own documentation when i submit my certificate
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by qhemie: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2013
debbie.doyin:
Hello guys,pls i urgently need your help.am on for documentation but my waec certificate has mistake on my name and date of birth,pls if i do affidavit and declaration of my age will they accept it? will they accept it?
Guys pls am confused and i dont know what to do.pls help me
Yes u can....Jst get an affidavit 2 bak it up
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Huzzle001: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2013
@doyexy.. Thanks 4 d info. Keeping my fingers crosssed for test invite... Wishing all those doing their documentation the very best of success. Its well..cheers!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Machini(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2013
pheying: For those in TS...pls, wl dy stil require sm1 to bring documents/certificates during d panel&personal interview?

I am not in TS, yet, but I can still answer. No, you wont be needing ur documents for those stages. Just your ID'll do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (161) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.