Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (338023 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mayollag: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2013
congrats to those that have gotten their letter and to Yinkistic,i need this ur anointing ooo.Pls those anybody have an idea of where i can collect the original certificate of my gce(nov/dec),i wrote the exam in ibadan.Is it in Ib or lag.Pls i need ur response b/4 i embark on this journey.This forum has been really helpful,I thank God for the initiative & thanks to everyone.Ese gan.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mayollag: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2013
congrats to those that have gotten their letter and to Yinkistic,i need this ur anointing ooo.Pls those anybody have an idea of where i can collect the original certificate of my gce(nov/dec),i wrote the exam in ibadan.Is it in Ib or lag (pls where in lag).Pls i need ur response b/4 i embark on this journey.This forum has been really helpful,I thank God for the initiative & thanks to everyone.Ese gan.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by fenchi: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2013
Please how do I apply? I jus saw dat they will b writing a test tomorrow and on first. Pls help. Tanx
doyexy: Gtb has invited new pple for test dis thursday 31st and 1st of feb. Meanin dere is a new batch apart from dec 13 batch..all the best to the new intakes.but make gtb do fast call person 4 panel jare.dis wait ₪☺ be hia!! *joblesstinz*
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2013
mayollag: congrats to those that have gotten their letter and to Yinkistic,i need this ur anointing ooo.Pls those anybody have an idea of where i can collect the original certificate of my gce(nov/dec),i wrote the exam in ibadan.Is it in Ib or lag (pls where in lag).Pls i need ur response b/4 i embark on this journey.This forum has been really helpful,I thank God for the initiative & thanks to everyone.Ese gan.

For your gce have u gone to ibadan centre of waec and they said u should go to lagos? Try looking for waec centre in ibadan before embarking on that journey.if u get to waec ibadan and they said u should go to lagos then u can now go to lagos.when u get to lagos drop at berger,enter a bus to ogba,tell the conductor u are going to waec ogba b4 area g police station.they will direct u.
Try looking for waec centre at ibadan before embarking on that journey.i dont kw waec centre at ibadan so mayb u should find out urself on google. All the best
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2013
fenchi: Please how do I apply? I jus saw dat they will b writing a test tomorrow and on first. Pls help. Tanx

Send your cv to recruitment@gtbank.com
Go to their website and apply there and pray!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Pnikky(f): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2013
Hello peeps, pls is anyone in the house writing Gtbank test dis week?? Kindly reply
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2013
Pnikky: Hello peeps, pls is anyone in the house writing Gtbank test dis week?? Kindly reply

Click on this link for the other gtbank forum.dere is a guy there @everjide, he is writing the test.
www.nairaland.com/1097614/gtbank-aptitude-test-friday-9th/7
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by toscairo2000: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
@doyexy, nice job dear, u have said it all. keep it up.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
@ doyexy nice job. I saw u on d oda thread u no d dull
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
Francuiz: @ doyexy nice job. I saw u on d oda thread u no d dull

Lol,10x jare,its cos no job yet na so,mk i dey render d lil assiatance wey i fit render.no harm in helpin. all the best to us all
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
toscairo2000: @doyexy, nice job dear, u have said it all. keep it up.

Tosscairo ow u dey na? Long time!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Yinkistic, we were busy when you guys came around to training school. Hope we shall see when you resume fully. Later bro!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mayollag: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
thanks alot to everyone esp dedayn,doyexy,toscairo,ednutoyekan & others.U guys are God sent.May God bless u,promote u and grant u all ur heart desires.The yr on the certificate is correct but the day(22 instead of 24) is incorrect.Will they collect this one or not? I'm so confussed right now.Pls help
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mayiee: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mayiee:

@dedauyn fanks pal. Amen it is assured for me and for all of us

@dedauyn wats the longest it will take to get a success mail after the panel interview
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by better2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
mayollag: thanks alot to everyone esp dedayn,doyexy,toscairo,ednutoyekan & others.U guys are God sent.May God bless u,promote u and grant u all ur heart desires.The yr on the certificate is correct but the day(22 instead of 24) is incorrect.Will they collect this one or not? I'm so confussed right now.Pls help
Pls I do u go abt d correction of ya waec cert, cuz I ve similar prob...It even prevent me from writing UBA test
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kayjay717: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
Its was nyc 2 d new ET 2day in MBA, I guess yinkistic shud b among dem. Lyk ednut said we had a facilitator in our class den bt hope 2c U̶̲̥̅̊ guys on monday
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by obaxlove(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Please I need the GTB aptitude test sample link.... Anybody who can help with that? God bless
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by chiommy1: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
God is Great. Plz pals, u people should help me thank God.I just received my success mail 4 d panel interview.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
@mayplag,i sugest u go to waec and try applying for correction. then take the photocopy of your waec certificate, documents u used to apply for correction in waec and affidavit to gtb,pray b4 goin there and when u get there explain to them what happened, hopefully they accept. its beta u start the process of correcting it now becos it takes long then since its just d day not the year i tink they will aceept it. If u can get a waec official to write u an authentication letter to that effect then that will be better. all the best

@better2. if u did waec, u have to go to your school to collect a letter from your principal stating the mistake on your certificate. then go to waec office at ogba lagos, or yaba, lagos to submit.u will pay 10k i tink,fill some forms then they will tell u when it will be ready. i suggest u start the processing now. the earlier the better. or if its gce go to waec office straight to complain and they will tell you what to do.

@obaxlove read this thread from the first page till the last page u will see useful infos
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
chiommy1: God is Great. Plz pals, u people should me thank God.I just received my success mail 4 d panel interview.
congrats dear, all d best!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by obaxlove(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
doyexy: @mayplag,i sugest u go to waec and try applying for correction. then take the photocopy of your waec certificate, documents u used to apply for correction in waec and affidavit to gtb,pray b4 goin there and when u get there explain to them what happened, hopefully they accept. its beta u start the process of correcting it now becos it takes long then since its just d day not the year i tink they will aceept it. If u can get a waec official to write u an authentication letter to that effect then that will be better. all the best

@better2. if u did waec, u have to go to your school to collect a letter from your principal stating the mistake on your certificate. then go to waec office at ogba lagos, or yaba, lagos to submit.u will pay 10k i tink,fill some forms then they will tell u when it will be ready. i suggest u start the processing now. the earlier the better. or if its gce go to waec office straight to complain and they will tell you what to do.

@obaxlove read this thread from the first page till the last page u will see useful infos

Yes brother, but most of it are contradicting, I wouldn't mind if u can send the link or soft copy to my e-mail bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com. Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
obaxlove:

Yes brother, but most of it are contradicting, I wouldn't mind if u can send the link or soft copy to my e-mail bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com. Thanks

Am a lady o! Then i dont have any soft copy,mayb u should read dsid thread backward,,u. Will see d recent ones as u read tru
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
obaxlove:

Am a lady o! Then i dont have any soft copy,mayb u should read dis thread backward,,u. Will see d recent ones as u read tru
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by obaxlove(m): 5:42am On Jan 31, 2013
tracy10:

Ooh welcm to d club. Wats ur email address, I'l love to send u smtin dt might rily help. Also I cnt remember writin surds, AP & GP, in my test oo unless d formats ave been changed. Didn't also c anytin lik verbal too bt more of IQ ques whre an idiom wuld b askd and u'l b askd to interprete. Even d "Maths" isn't mathematcs per se, its mostly number series, current affairs & a number of spatial ability.Lik I always advice, read previous posts it'l also help u knw sm current affairs ques sm pple ave been askd den MOST IMPORTANTLY, b VEEERRYY fast as its more of a speed and accuracy test.
All d best.

Pls help me send it to bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com too.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ayena: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2013
Congrats dear. Wen did u do ur documentatn stage?
chiommy1: God is Great. Plz pals, u people should help me thank God.I just received my success mail 4 d panel interview.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ayena: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2013
Like u ve bn told, go thru dis trend very well, u will see a lot of usefull tips. I didn't get any tip b4 I wrote mine and I passed coz it wsnt dat difficult. Its more of number series, diagramatic, analogy and current affairs. Just be extremly fast and don't spend too much time on a questn.
obaxlove: Please I need the GTB aptitude test sample link.... Anybody who can help with that? God bless
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pheying(m): 9:47am On Jan 31, 2013
chiommy1: God is Great. Plz pals, u people should help me thank God.I just received my success mail 4 d panel interview.
congratulations! God will surely see u thru & for those of us awaiting panel invite...
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2013
@ obaxlove to d best of ma knwledge, dia's no link 2 gtb questns. Jst b fast nd accurate. Dia were questns ly 3, 7, ?, 15. When was festac establishd? Who was 2nd republic presidnt, wen was 4th republic inauguratd nd so on. Above all try ur best nd put God first. All d best bro
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by dedauyn(f): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
To God be the glory, I had my medicals yestdy. A big tnk u to Nairaland family.

To all those writing d test 2day/2mrw, success is urs.

Mayiee:

@dedauyn wats the longest it will take to get a success mail after the panel interview
Max of 1 week. Have u done ur panel intaviu?

Congrats dear. All d best in d next one.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by dedauyn(f): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
Doyexy, help wld never b far 4rm u. Kip d good wrk goin. Dere'll b a time dat u'll b so occupied wit gtbank work(*smiles) dt u wnt b able 2 respond 2 Nairaland posts...enjoy dis period.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by slimtee: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
EVERYBODY IN D HOUSE, I JUST RECEIVED MY PANEL INTERVIEW INVITE MOMENTS AGO AND I'M SCHEDULED FOR 4:30pm.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO CATCH UP.
PLZ HOW CAN I REQUEST FOR A RESCHEDULE?
MY CONTACT PERSON IS 'WALE WILLIAMS'
ANYBODY HAS HIS PHONE NUMBER OR E-MAIL?

PLZ HELP O... SEE ME THROUGH THIS PLEASE.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Closetoheart: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
slimtee: EVERYBODY IN D HOUSE, I JUST RECEIVED MY PANEL INTERVIEW INVITE MOMENTS AGO AND I'M SCHEDULED FOR 4:30pm.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO CATCH UP.
PLZ HOW CAN I REQUEST FOR A RESCHEDULE?
MY CONTACT PERSON IS 'WALE WILLIAMS'
ANYBODY HAS HIS PHONE NUMBER OR E-MAIL?

PLZ HELP O... SEE ME THROUGH THIS PLEASE.

Please which batch is yours? Do you mean you were scheduled for 4:30pm today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (161) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.