Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,297 members, 7,974,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:35 PM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (338607 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by md4real(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2013
Within the little time I have spend in the TS, I discovered that GTBank does value integrity issues very well thus, does not invest in certain sphere like public sector very well because of the unholy practice.

Seriously wondering why the whole class was punished but I'm think its not the first time the lady in question has been doing this and possibly, most of the class members knew and failed to report the issue which is the standard practice. Its really painful that after months of hard core training and preparation, someone will just come mess everything up. I advice these guys not to give up. Em should lobby, plead, beg and do what ever it takes just to survive.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
So so sad. I believe things just dnt happen there's always a reason. A big lesson for us all to learn. May God help them
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kunlefox(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2013
Please anyone can help?
I met with a GTbank staff during a career fair and he told me to register on their site at the career section and that I'll see a direction on the career site to take entry level test..I've registered but I haven't seen any direction to "take entry level test"
Anyone knows about this,can help?
Thanks.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Saintjaymes: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
@KunleFox, I guess u should submit ur cv via any staff of d bank u are acquainted with. Wow!!! Three full days and no comment here! Wats happened to everyone or have we all lost d orange dream? As someone who never gives up I enjoin u paddies and ladies to stick on and hold d fort. Am sure it shall be well.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
ednutoyekan: Hey guys, hope you are doing great. Unlike other threads, ours is not a one where we trade abusive words and sorts. We need to respect one another and behave as a family. Who knows...we may end up becoming colleagues. In God's name, all personality attacks should stop forthwith. We don't do such and we won't start it. Besides, we are in a mood of sober reflection for someone that has just been dropped. It is well...best wishes guys!
Hello my friend, i heard what happened and i felt so bad about it. You need nt blame yourself for any actions, whatever happens today is a lesson for tomorrow, If you are destined for GTBANK you are going back in, If not, you are moving ahead to a better place. You care about other people and I'm sure God will always care for you. God will take you to higher places than you ever imagined. Take care my brother. As​ for me, i have moved ahead with something else since i was dropped at interview. I always remember you and my prayers will always be with you. Please take heart and hope for the best because you deserve the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Latifahed: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2013
Gtbank is accepting Cvs now!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by juliet406(f): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pls specify!!is it online or submission of hard copy?
Latifahed: Gtbank is accepting Cvs now!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Latifahed: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Both.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by olusola009: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
@latifahed.....pls try to post the link to send our CV's to. Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by MekT(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Plz sum1 shuu help post link to send C.V or address to submit hard copy....or is it any branch?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Latifahed: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
There are no links guys!(or rather that I know of).just go to their website.or drop ur cv at any of their branches, or forward ur cv to somebody that works already in the bank.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Aladine(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
Yes
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Latifahed: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
Aladine:
Tracy plz send d test questions n format to my mail..I hav d test on monday.tnx..femialademehin@gmail.com
pls send to me too once u receive it.tnxxx amaka_aziegbe@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by obaxlove(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
Latifahed: pls send to me too once u receive it.tnxxx amaka_aziegbe@yahoo.com

Pls I wouldn't mind too- bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kunlefox(m): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2013
Ok guys,one of the many benefits of this forum. After my complaints, a nice fella sent me a pm on how to apply with some email addresses...though I got undelivered mail feedbacks but I continued sending my resume till someone replied me that I'll be invited for the test..
recruitment@gtbank.com
caleb.odum@gtbank.com
funso.tooki@gtbank.com
training@gtbank.com
haruna.musa@gtbank.com
funmilayo.olubodun@gtbank.com
Thanks to @oluwakorrect!
If any one got materials to prep for the test,pls send to kayone_rox@yahoo.com...I'll appreciate much!

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by issabag: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2013
Latifahed: pls send to me too once u receive it.tnxxx amaka_aziegbe@yahoo.com
Latifahed: There are no links guys!(or rather that I know of).just go to their website.or drop ur cv at any of their branches, or forward ur cv to somebody that works already in the bank.

Please forward the materials to me if you've got them...be kind. smiley
Thanks!
sealsburg@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Latifahed: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2013
kunle fox: Ok guys,one of the many benefits of this forum. After my complaints, a nice fella sent me a pm on how to apply with some email addresses...though I got undelivered mail feedbacks but I continued sending my resume till someone replied me that I'll be invited for the test..
recruitment@gtbank.com
caleb.odum@gtbank.com
funso.tooki@gtbank.com
training@gtbank.com
haruna.musa@gtbank.com
funmilayo.olubodun@gtbank.com
Thanks to @oluwakorrect!
If any one got materials to prep for the test,pls send to kayone_rox@yahoo.com...I'll appreciate much!
whoa!tnx kunle smiley
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by unluvablei: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2013
Please can any1 be kind enuff 2 forward the possible test and essay questions to me>>PLS HELP OUT. cry Thanks!
unluvableivy@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Latifahed: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2013
issabag:

Please forward the materials to me if you've got them...be kind. smiley
Thanks!
sealsburg@yahoo.com
don't have them yet.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Na wa 4 dis questions dis new members of dis thread dey ask o?
Wch one b test sample, essay questions??

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by MIB2: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
@ Doyexy, we r close to the finish line dear, have seen cases here where pple do the 2 interviews stages in a week and resume TS the nxt week.. its nice to know that atleast recruitment is still on and when interview call ups start to roll out, we will be the nxt set. As for me, am so relaxed dear, cos I could have been in the dismissed class but thank God that I had to rewrite on that faithfful cos the 1st time I wrote, the server was down, I was asked to comeback on a later day again in december, I was blaming God then, little did I know that my resit was for my Good, so all in all, Gtbank is gonna call,, I can assure u that. HOPES HIGH dear and good to know that we graduated from same university.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kohlar88(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
@Doyexy....Hmmm...I thought I was the only one finking towards that direction o. Test Format my foot. And I am sure the person dat started diz only meant the normal online Gmat stuff ooo but trust 9jarians they started spamming d thread wif email addies wen a simple PM 2 d OP would do. Later when scammers start sending them mails and junks they l now start blaming Seun.

Btw...Itz 9ce 2 have fellow Unilorites in the House(Doyexy&MIB)...#BetterByFar

I Hope and Pray we get to join the Orange family soon.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olubeey(f): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ogundre: Hello peeps, did my 1st interview almost four weeks ago on the 12th of March and I just got my success email yesterday, Thank God....they havent said anything about the second interview but said they will get back asap. Heard a class is graduating dis friday i hope they can speed up the rest process and lets resume TS asap. Thank God for the success email sha, happy.

My God I'm also waitin for my own message,did my 1st interview exactly on the 16th of last month,God help me oo!!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olubeey(f): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Zaronxpanol: I got my successmail from GTbank today ,but am finding it difficult to open my mail box , the devil is a liar.................. hahaha

Really? That's gud news oo,when did u do ur 1st interview? Did mine mid-last month,waiting for their mail though,God help me IJN!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doubleOsima: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
@supaflygirl where u @?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Machini(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
MIB 2: @ Doyexy, we r close to the finish line dear, have seen cases here where pple do the 2 interviews stages in a week and resume TS the nxt week.. its nice to know that atleast recruitment is still on and when interview call ups start to roll out, we will be the nxt set. As for me, am so relaxed dear, cos I could have been in the dismissed class but thank God that I had to rewrite on that faithfful cos the 1st time I wrote, the server was down, I was asked to comeback on a later day again in december, I was blaming God then, little did I know that my resit was for my Good, so all in all, Gtbank is gonna call,, I can assure u that. HOPES HIGH dear and good to know that we graduated from same university.

Why are you this insensitive? I dont knw if it ws u or someone else dat posted dis same thing last wk, but I think ppl shuld knw wen and wen not to say som certain things, some of our ppl here on NL were affected, and all u can do is com here evryday to blab bout hw u culd hv bin in d dismissed class if not for God. Pls dont get me wrong, i am not sayin u shuldnt thank God, but knw wen, where and how things shuld b said. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by MIB2: 1:39am On Apr 20, 2013
Ayt bro. if u fink it that way, no brawl but I didnt mean it hw u took it. que sara sara neways!!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by supaflygirl(f): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2013
doubleOsima: @supaflygirl where u @?
I'm here o..on lowkey sha..sup?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kohlar88(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2013
supaflygirl: I'm here o..on lowkey sha..sup?
Hmmm....My March 7 peeps, I Hail Thee oooo....Omo diz wait na Die...Na very long thing....
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by better2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
better2: @doyin,...congratulations..to..you..+..happy..resumption..in..advance

Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2013
@waletaiwo....
How far? Gotten the mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (161) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.