Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,085 members, 7,919,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:45 AM

Can He Open A Paypal Account For Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can He Open A Paypal Account For Me? (668 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Open A Paypal Account For Me? by Teeco(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
Guys please i know mst of you know much about all this paypal Moneybookers etc stuffs, i really need an urgent help

My Brother is in Europe please what will happen if he oppen a paypal account for me. do the confirmation there and all the necessary thing and send the details to me?

please how possible is my plan? Because i really need it urgently

Have you ever try it before? what is the result? thanks grin
Re: Can He Open A Paypal Account For Me? by lannyyd(f): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
to open a paypal, you may have to merge your bank or credit card detail to your paypal account. As long as you trust him, you can give him all your info and let him act as you.
Re: Can He Open A Paypal Account For Me? by Teeco(m): 12:40am On Jun 15, 2012
lannyyd: to open a paypal, you may have to merge your bank or credit card detail to your paypal account. As long as you trust him, you can give him all your info and let him act as you.

yes i can do that, but the big question here is that can i start using everything in Nigeria and change the passwords and keys after some time?
Re: Can He Open A Paypal Account For Me? by lannyyd(f): 12:56am On Jun 15, 2012
yes you can.
Re: Can He Open A Paypal Account For Me? by Teeco(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2012
thank man am greatfull
Re: Can He Open A Paypal Account For Me? by dav8id(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
Teeco:

yes i can do that, but the big question here is that can i start using everything in Nigeria and change the passwords and keys after some time?
yes ..but you most always hide your ip whenever you're longin to your paypal account
Re: Can He Open A Paypal Account For Me? by Tunjibodmas(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
Guys how una dey ?i beg i need una assistance:i av USA ip address which i wnt to use 4 opening paypal acct nd taking survey but after i change d ip address to d USA own is showing blank page nt connecting at all.d process i used to change it is,'click on ur firefox browser,tools,option,advance settings,network,manual proxy configuration' and i inserted d ip address bt nt working o pls advise me on wat to do next o god bless u all.
Re: Can He Open A Paypal Account For Me? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
Tunjibodmas: Guys how una dey ?i beg i need una assistance:i av USA ip address which i wnt to use 4 opening paypal acct nd taking survey but after i change d ip address to d USA own is showing blank page nt connecting at all.d process i used to change it is,'click on ur firefox browser,tools,option,advance settings,network,manual proxy configuration' and i inserted d ip address bt nt working o pls advise me on wat to do next o god bless u all.

You must not use such a way to change IP to run PayPal or real ip hidding as those ones are mostly used just for just one time accessing.

You can look for cool Dedicated VPN providers.OK?

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Scammers Say They're From Nigeria. / Analysis: Nigeria, A Rugged Road To High Returns / Nigeria Awards $60B Worth Of Oil Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.