Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,600 members, 7,975,337 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

Fmp News Desk: I Did Not Diss Choc City Boys: Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fmp News Desk: I Did Not Diss Choc City Boys: Olamide (1414 Views)

FMP NEWS DESK: Peek Pictures Atnaetoc’s Wedding / FMP NEWS DESK: War Brewing Between davido And Skuki / Fmp News Desk: D’banj Launches His Music Label — D’koko Master (dkm) Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fmp News Desk: I Did Not Diss Choc City Boys: Olamide by Flightmuzic: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2012
It has been brought to our notice that a song which has been going
around in a long time surfaced again in the past few days with a
caption, OLAMIDE DISSED CHOCOLATE CITY. The song which was first
circulated over 3 months ago was performed by an upcoming act whom we
do not see the similarity between Olamide’s voice and his.
We do wish to inform the general populace, all musiclovers and
friends of Olamide that the song was not sang by Olamide as he is in a
good relationship with the Choc city boys
Click link τ̅☺ read more. http://flightmuzic./2012/06/15/ fmp-news-desk-…y-boys-olamide /

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuals Killing Nollywood / Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And Faze Way Back-Hot Or Not? / I Need A Serious Lady In My Life Now, I Want To Get Married – Olu Maintain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.