Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Can I Sell My Handmade Jewelries - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Sell My Handmade Jewelries (1057 Views)

My Handmade Crochet Granny Square Christmas Purse / <help> See My Handmade Wooden Ring For My Girlfriend And Advise / Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sell My Handmade Jewelries by Kzeefashionaccessories: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2012
HI EVERYONE.I USED TO SKETCH JEWELRY DESIGNS N RECENTLY I FOUND A SUPPLIER THAT I BUY THE MATERIALS I NEEDED FROM THE I STARTED MAKING THE JEWELRIES MYSELF.I'VE SOLD SOME OF MY WORK BUT MOSTLY TO FAMILY MEMEBERS WHO WANT TO ENCOURAGE ME OR TO PEOPLE WWHO SEE ME WEARING AEM AND ASK WHERE I BOUGHT THEM.I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO SELL AND HOW TO INTRODUCE MY WORKS TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY.ANY HELP OR ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED.I CAN ALSO POST PICS OF THE JEWELRIES FOR THOSE WHO REQUEST FOR THEM.
Re: How Can I Sell My Handmade Jewelries by FredAuto(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
you can get a free online store to connect with Nigerians/ Africans across the world fast
put your listing here http://www.alltheafricans.com/marketplace/ and also get ratings/review from buyers.
we'll do all the ad related services free

(1) (Reply)

Modern Fashion Trends / Miss FCT 2013 Camping Resumes With A Colourful Dinner For Contestants / Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.