Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,630 members, 7,944,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? (8807 Views)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! / Relationship Status = Complicated! What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mine would be 21 : Taking a recess
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by nekaa(f): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by daviesmania(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
2, 7, 16,really really 4uckin around
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Wisdytech(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Goldieluks: 12.HOP IS NOT A LIE O
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by crackhouse(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
Nna na wa o. Why do u say we should choose number instead of what's written there. So u want me to be scrolling up & down just to see what is assigned to the number people choose?. Abeg i no get time for that.
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
9 still 9
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Ajibel(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
3 cool
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Abeg, na 17 i dey
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Whizsam(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
Last numba
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Next2Bezee(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Bluvs2rock(f): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
1 & 20
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by mikron(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
no 2 and 11 fit describe me sha!
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by MrsChima(f): 12:05am On Jun 19, 2012
It's still complicated.
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
It's still complicated.
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by lakersreality(m): 2:17am On Jun 19, 2012
Lemme ask my GF brb
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Tinyemeka(m): 3:20am On Jun 19, 2012
It's complicated.

How do you explain a situation where there are 3 people involved: one has the hots for you (of which you are a bit hesitant due to certain reasons), you are very much interested in her best friend who comes from the same village as you and you only got to know her through the first girl. And you can't do anything at the moment because you would look like a back-stabber (guy dumps babe for her best friend he). Third lady in the picture is one I'd met earlier on and who I decided had all the qualities I wanted in a lady and I even thought I was getting some green light! First day I went to visit, part of what this lady offered me as kola, was an album. Of her traditional wedding! I almost suffered a heart attack there and then. I still kept a straight face. Cos I hadn't told her anything at that point. Maybe I was suffering colour-blindness that what I thought I was seeing as green light was probably Amber **Sighs. Women sef** but we lady still talk on the phone on a daily basis. What we discuss? I don't even know.

Recently, I got to know from my father that I can't marry someone from the same kindred as Girl No 2 because we are too close. That then is out of the equation. Same goes for lady No. 3 leaving me with girl No. 1. I could be st.upid sometimes.

On a second thought, I think my status should rather read as Single. Not complicated.
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by dyabman(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2012
THIS IS NUMBER ONE
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by cindyrella(f): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2012
crackhouse: Nna na wa o. Why do u say we should choose number instead of what's written there. So u want me to be scrolling up & down just to see what is assigned to the number people choose?. Abeg i no get time for that.

Who dey force you sef?

Abeg shift! angry
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by cindyrella(f): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2012
daviesmania: 2, 7, 16,really really 4uckin around

Hope you are using protection! undecided undecided
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Goldieluks: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2012
Wisdytech:

Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Goldieluks: 6:51am On Jun 19, 2012
Tinyemeka: It's complicated.

How do you explain a situation where there are 3 people involved: one has the hots for you (of which you are a bit hesitant due to certain reasons), you are very much interested in her best friend who comes from the same village as you and you only got to know her through the first girl. And you can't do anything at the moment because you would look like a back-stabber (guy dumps babe for her best friend he). Third lady in the picture is one I'd met earlier on and who I decided had all the qualities I wanted in a lady and I even thought I was getting some green light! First day I went to visit, part of what this lady offered me as kola, was an album. Of her traditional wedding! I almost suffered a heart attack there and then. I still kept a straight face. Cos I hadn't told her anything at that point. Maybe I was suffering colour-blindness that what I thought I was seeing as green light was probably Amber **Sighs. Women sef** but we lady still talk on the phone on a daily basis. What we discuss? I don't even know.

Recently, I got to know from my father that I can't marry someone from the same kindred as Girl No 2 because we are too close. That then is out of the equation. Same goes for lady No. 3 leaving me with girl No. 1. I could be st.upid sometimes.

On a second thought, I think my status should rather read as Single. Not complicated.

Long essay.
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by cindyrella(f): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

Long essay.

cheesy Don't tell me you read that.
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Goldieluks: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2012
cindyrella:

cheesy Don't tell me you read that.

i dey craze?? cheesy
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2012
NO. 1
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by cindyrella(f): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

i dey craze?? cheesy

I for fear oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

i dey craze?? cheesy

Chei ya.
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Goldieluks: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Chei ya.

#question mark# embarassed
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by cindyrella(f): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2012
life_style:

I'm not joking! Its option 21 tongue

Nice!
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by mrkels(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2012
Currently Banging My Ex
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Mekozoral: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2012
Wisdytech: CHOOSE YOUR RELATIONSHIP
STATUS
(1)SINGLE
(2)SLEEPING AROUND
(3)IN A RELATIONSHIP
(4)IN A FIGHT
(5)ON THE REBOUND
(6)ENGAGED
(7)MARRIED
(coolABOUT TO GET
DIVORCED..SORRY
(9)DIVORCED
(10)LONELY
(11)IT'S COMPLICATED
(12)CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT
(13)IN A OPEN RELATIONSHIP
(14)DISASTER
(15)DECIDING BETWEEN TWO
PEOPLE
(16)HAPPILY CHEATING
(17)HOPING TO ESCAPE
(18)DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S
COOKING
(19)BEERHOLIC
(20)SEARCHING

JUST NAME THE NUMBER ONLY!
=DJ WISDYTECH=

1 AND 10 ( SINGLE & LONELY )
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by lifestyle1(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2012
cindyrella:

Nice!

and what's ur number ?
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by stpat1(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2012
no 25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Dirty Questions That Will Definitely Turn Her On. / [must Read] EROTIC STORY: My Boss’ Wife(18+) / Can U Marry A Male Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.