Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

$3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! (14980 Views)

Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by Detongue: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2012
Eteh has spoken. Farouk is a tif
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by ahonzi: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
PDP? Irk!!!!yuck!!!!!shit!!!!!Like Hell,i won't touch it even with a stick.
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by rasputinn(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
All you Etteh haters,if you dont know who or what to believe,why not listen to what Dino Melaye had to say concerning the whole saga.The poor woman was just hounded cos she was OBJ's candidate and wouldnt do Farouk's wishes.The goat called Farouk has taken so many people for a ride for so long
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by krysto(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
Farouk dissapointed me big time, where is the integrity group? Farouk used to be the only law maker I respected then. But now I know better.
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by sheyguy: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
Faruku oh . . .
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by nsiadi: 12:22am On Jun 17, 2012
Canisma: We all know that it is Jonathan that set the farouk man up.
All in the aim of burying the probe report.
Ok na, farouk is guilty - HANG HIM.

But please mr. PRESIDENT, Implement the Probe Report NOW !

As for Etteh, i cant believe that this woman still got back to the House again.
Or is she speaking from her village ?
PDP sucks... BIG TIME. *sighs*

Make your point & stop attacking everybody
Did GEJ ask Faruok Lawan to crawl @ night
Ette has right to gnaw & the leader of "integrity group" who plotted her fall.

Now answer this question:
If you are in authority will you act on a report authored by a chairman & secretary of a committee that accepted they took bribe?
And overwhelming evidence shows that the report they came up with was dictated by bribes they confessed to have swallowed
Mind you, in spite of this development, the president even said he has directed the concerned minister to take appropriate action on the doctored report.

Now think of the Ethics and Privilege Committee of same house that has sat on Elumelu, Hembe & other issues referred to them
Reflect also on the point that the same committee has been asked to handle this Farouk Lawan case & report findings "within 2 weeks"
The same committee that Farouk Lawan said he informed of developments that necessitated removal of Otedola`s companys from list of defaulters.
Lets see how they wont all be roped in---more so as Farouk Lawan is now on his own
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by swiftycool(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2012
This Ette woman is such a shameless theif, so because what u stole is less than what others were able to steal makes u the less guilty?!!!
I must say, PATRiCIA ETTE is one of the ones who has done greatest harm to the house by setting a precedence which others followed albeit more greedily. What did u expect, the latter house always has an ambition to outdo its predicessors. Imagine 40mill just 4 rennovation! What about the covetted official cars and other missapropriations. Big shameless b*tch of a theif angry
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by banmaster(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2012
swiftycool: This Ette woman is such a shameless theif, so because what u stole is less than what others were able to steal makes u the less guilty?!!!
I must say, PATRiCIA ETTE is one of the ones who has done greatest harm to the house by setting a precedence which others followed albeit more greedily. What did u expect, the latter house always has an ambition to outdo its predicessors. Imagine 40mill just 4 rennovation! What about the covetted official cars and other missapropriations. Big shameless b*tch of a theif angry

i would want u to go over and read the articles again
Re: $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! by tzars(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2012
[quote author=Canisma]
We all know that it is Jonathan that set the farouk man up.
All in the aim of burying the probe report.
)
This is funny. Abi na Jonathan put the money for him cap or na him help am share the money? Or Farouk na your broda? Which will mean thief blood de flow for yah vein. grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Reacts To Appeal Court Ruling / Aviation Ministry Gets ICRC Approval To Concession Four Airports / Why We Arrested Omisore: EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.