Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,926 members, 7,906,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. (28259 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by banmaster(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2012
Jarus: See wetin dollar dey cause for this country. Lol

A poor job by the guy.

How on earth can this guy think he can demand money from Otedola(GEJ's right hand man) and the president will not be informed!

u forgot to mention the grand father (OBJ)
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Tadup: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2012
CECOM: Imagine what this thieving style will do to the price of Babariga and the likes. Especially those specially designed caps.
grin dont worry sophisticated yoruba dresses will soon be in the market, with dollar retention capacity of over $5,000,000.00

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by lukkie(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2012
jimmyboy1010:
Hello Good Citizen, Do you think anything will come out of it? Hummm,O.K let's wait and see!.Yoruba Adage says "GBOGBO WA LOLE,ENI ILE MOBA NI BARAWO",meaning "We're all thieves, is only those who are caught that are criminals"!.Wat happen to the past committees and their report "NOTIN".

Point of correction. That is not a Yoruba adage. It's a criminals' street saying. Yoruba culture seriously frowns at stealing. You should know better if you're Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2012
lukkie:

Point of correction. That is not a Yoruba adage. It's a criminals' street saying. Yoruba culture seriously frowns at stealing. You should know better if you're Yoruba.

Sharrap my friend with this holier than thou attitude. Look at your ofe mmanu mouth; Yorubas are saints. Criminals!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by lukkie(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2012
Danka7777:

Sharrap my friend with this holier than thou attitude. Look at your ofe mmanu mouth; Yorubas are saints. Criminals!

If you went to school and stayed in class, you would see that i wrote Yoruba CULTURE. The fact that Obasanjo, Bankole, Otedola, Bode George are thieves does not mean that Yoruba CULTURE promotes it. Yoruba culture taught us that death is worse than stealing. It may surprise you, but those core values are still important to some people.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by tpia5: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2012
ok, who is farouk lawal, and why is he all over the news?

is he the only one who takes bribes or what exactly is the hullabaloo about?

where is he from?
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2012
lukkie:

If you went to school and stayed in class, you would see that i wrote Yoruba CULTURE. The fact that Obasanjo, Bankole, Otedola, Bode George are thieves does not mean that Yoruba CULTURE promotes it. Yoruba culture taught us that death is worse than stealing. It may surprise you, but those core values are still important to some people.

I only took issue with your comment because it only references "Yoruba culture". Have you read about "Igbo and Hausa culture"? These also preaches against stealing, same goes with many other cultures.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by lukkie(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2012
Danka7777:

I only took issue with your comment because it only references "Yoruba culture". Have you read about "Igbo and Hausa culture"? These also preaches against stealing, same goes with many other cultures.

I did NOT IN ANY WAY infer that other cultures condoned stealing. However, i only talked about Yoruba culture due to that context. If we all live according to our cultural values, we won't be in this mess.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by phoneport(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2012
THERE IS HONOR EVEN AMONG THIEVES.
This case is monumentally sagacious and
emphatically concomitant.
Even thieves do not steal what has been left in their
charge, when things like this start happening then it
portends the highest level of the cancer fermions decedent and octuples coups hold of the Cabals in
this entity agbon nima yena called NIGERIA.
THIS CALLS FOR AN ABSOLUTE REVOLUTION IN
EVERY HEMISPHERE.

Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by fm7070: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2012
the copy of this video is out!
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by teetee1: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2012
it beats me, if all Nigerians know that the peeps we have "repping" us are this corrupt, why cant we chase dem crazy bald heads outta we town?
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by oluwacjay: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2012
[b][/b]as a friend, i called to LAWAN to discuss way forward with him. before i go ask am finish, you know wetin him talk. NA TODAY? NNA ABEG LAUGH WAN KILL ME
Now dis is senseless.
Nyways politicians never trust demselves. D tape was probably a leverage otedola wld use againt facrook, incase he tried 2 snitch him. Still wonderin Y d video was exposed. Maybe otedola just wants 2 make a stmt 2 nig law makers. D person 2 be rily feared here is otedola, not facrook.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by lateef4me(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2012
This is hilariously shameful ,stuffing hard currency inside cap in this age . It goes to show that an aboki will forever behave like an aboki !
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by finezlord: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2012
mm this lawan of a guy use to look honest if we are to judge him by his face value but falling into this kind of trap make someone to have a rethink. i hope this is not well planned set-up crooks.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by finezlord: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2012
mm this lawan of a guy use to look honest if we are to judge him by his face value but falling into this kind of trap make someone to have a rethink. i hope this is not well planned set-up by some crooks.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Azumy(f): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2012
IYA NGBALI: this disgrace is to much, i am sure very soon all the abokis in the north would rise up to give him support all in the name of religion and ethnicity.
nigerianz r hypocritez wot has tribalism got to do in dis mata nd u kip shoutin one Nigerian! Dis r money meant 4 us all.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by winnieG1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
Heheheheeh, barely 1 month after OBJ called members of National Assembly "crooks" Now this is happening. I hope they will still invite OBJ to the house to explain what he meant asap as they threatened.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Tyche(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
Billyonaire: yea bro. no Nigerian is clean except the poor. Let me ask you bro, how can u make it in Nigeria if you are clean......am guilty so are you, except you are poor.

Maybe in your world being rich is synonymous with being corrupt, but not in my world. I know rich guys in clean bussiness.
And to answer your question; I'm not poor.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by StateOfMind: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
oyb: the real uses of traditional gear in the civil service as shown by dishonorable farcrook lawan

[size=28pt]- $300,000 capacity [/size]
[size=28pt] - $ 500,000 capacity[/size]
[size=28pt]$100,000 capacity[/size]
[size=28pt]$ 1,000,000 capacity[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
[size=28pt] $ 500,000 capacity - resource retention hat[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OMG..this is hilarious! Buhahahahah
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Mbuko91(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
acidtalk:
Dem don priemere am for Aso Rock.

It will enter the Cinemas by next week and heard it will remain on US box office number 1 for 3 consecutive straight years.

The Movie Titles is :THE SHORT BRIBE COLLECTOR AND THE OIL WELL.
ya nyash! Lwkmd....hahahahahahahahaahhaha....kai!
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Mbuko91(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
runs into d thread

looks left,looks right
(no1's coming)

shits on d thread and runs away wondering

***who will b d 1st 2 match d shit***....
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Mbuko91(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
StateOfMind:

OMG..this is hilarious! Buhahahahah
you wont suceed in killing me oooo...my belle dey pain me o
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by olatwo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
nairawall: Whoa, this is so so hilarious. Nigerians are a fun people to be with no matter their level.
I just like this Farouk guy sense of humor.

Nothing will happen!!! Farouk knows it because he is privy to a lot of shady deals the entire democratic era (since 1999) has witnessed. Everybody within the government has a lot of skeletons in their cupboard.

Make dem try jail Farouk whether the entire government won't com down. All they can do is rubbish the report and not Farouk!!!

I TELL YOU MY BROTHER BUH, HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOWS THESE?. AND NO ONE EVEN REMEMBERS THAT EVEN THE GIVER OF BRIBE SEFNA REAL CROOK. GOD SAVE 9JA
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by nsiadi: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
ebamma: if otedola's hands are clean,why will he pay all dis sums of money in dollars in an attempt to expose lawan.

Double agents dont use their monies
The police provided the whole lot
Double agents are not culpable for illegal actions
Its very logical. Double agents, usually are not poor

They can fight their way through thick & thin
Check it out if you have doubts

But I think you will be tempted to do same if you were hounded like Otedola
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by segebobo: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2012
Farouk dey stuff $$$ for cap, e be like say hin wan go bald like tortoise wey pack hot porride for head
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by SamsonAN(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2012
OH DEAR! FAROUK LAWAL MAY HAVE COMPROMISED FOR ALL HIS CLAIM FOR INTEGRITY. ONLY A COMPETENT LAW COURT CAN DETERMINE THAT. BY THE WAY, WHY'D OTEDOLA WANT THE SOIL THE HANDS OF FAROUK LAWAL, IN COLLABORATION WITH SSS & EFCC, BOTH GOVERNMENT OUTFITS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INDEPENDENT? IT MUST HAVE BEEN PLANNED TO COVER A LOT OF ROT IN THE OIL SECTOR. A LOT OF EX & SERVING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE INVOLVED I AM SURE.

GOD! DELIVER US FROM THE HANDS OF THE WICKED & THEIR DECEIT.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by olubayo1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
Facrook,otedollar and legislootors comin soon[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Wislet(f): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mbuko91: runs into d thread

looks left,looks right
(no1's coming)

shits on d thread and runs away wondering

***who will b d 1st 2 match d shit***....

grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by Shingyujnr(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2012
acidtalk: THE POWER OF PANOPTICON AS A SURVEILLANCE TOOL"

...THISDAY further learnt that Lawan visited Otedola’s house on three different occasions over the bribe issue. On each occasion, he drove himself in a C class Mercedes Benz. Five video recordings, lasting an average of eight to 10 minutes each were made on each of those visits.
According to a source in the security services, on the first visit, he had lunch with Otedola where the amount to be paid was negotiated and eventually agreed on.

On his second visit, which was around 11 pm, he collected the first tranche of $250,000 and during the third visit when he came around 5.05 am, he collected the second tranche of $250,000. He was dressed in green buba and sokoto with a cap to match.
Later in the day at the plenary session after he had collected the second tranche, he got the House to clear Zenon as one of the companies that bought foreign exchange but did not import petroleum products.

“In the video, Lawan was clearly seen stuffing wads of dollar bills into his pocket, when his pocket was full, to the utter shock of all those who have seen the damning video, he removed his cap and concealed the remaining wads of dollar bills inside it and replaced the cap on his head.

“Nigerians will reel with laughter if they ever get to watch this video. It is on the one hand hilarious and on the other, shameful,” a source said.

Further investigations revealed that Lawan’s resort to stuffing the money in his pockets and cap was done to avoid arousing suspicion from Otedola’s domestic help who would have seen him entering the house empty handed and coming out carrying a bulging envelope.

However, unknown to him, a surveillance video camera carefully installed by the SSS was recording all his actions."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-detain-farouk-lawan/118035/
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by viceb: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2012
Laugh no go kill me here ohhhh.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by sayso: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
make we see teh video.
Re: Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. by gajerian(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
acidtalk:
THE POWER OF PANOPTICON AS A SURVEILLANCE TOOL"

...THISDAY further learnt that Lawan visited Otedola’s house on three different occasions over the bribe issue. On each occasion, he drove himself in a C class Mercedes Benz. Five video recordings, lasting an average of eight to 10 minutes each were made on each of those visits.
According to a source in the security services, on the first visit, he had lunch with Otedola where the amount to be paid was negotiated and eventually agreed on.

On his second visit, which was around 11 pm, he collected the first tranche of $250,000 and during the third visit when he came around 5.05 am, he collected the second tranche of $250,000. He was dressed in green buba and sokoto with a cap to match.
Later in the day at the plenary session after he had collected the second tranche, he got the House to clear Zenon as one of the companies that bought foreign exchange but did not import petroleum products.

“In the video, Lawan was clearly seen stuffing wads of dollar bills into his pocket, when his pocket was full, to the utter shock of all those who have seen the damning video, he removed his cap and concealed the remaining wads of dollar bills inside it and replaced the cap on his head.

“Nigerians will reel with laughter if they ever get to watch this video. It is on the one hand hilarious and on the other, shameful,” a source said.

Further investigations revealed that Lawan’s resort to stuffing the money in his pockets and cap was done to avoid arousing suspicion from Otedola’s domestic help who would have seen him entering the house empty handed and coming out carrying a bulging envelope.

However, unknown to him, a surveillance video camera carefully installed by the SSS was recording all his actions."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-detain-farouk-lawan/118035/
But still walking a free Man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello / Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG / Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.