Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Very Poor Etisalat Customer Service Centre - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Very Poor Etisalat Customer Service Centre (734 Views)

My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. / Etisalat Customer Care Thread / At Last! Get Connected To; Mtn,zain&etisalat Customer Care Within 3-5minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Poor Etisalat Customer Service Centre by dkings101(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
I don't know if Etisalat offer the same service back in Emirates. They continue rendering poor service to Nigerians. I am unable to reach there 200 for the past one month and they keep on saying "Please hold on, we would be attended to in a short time". My question is how long is the short time? Why they don't have an estimated time which you would be told by the computer queuing system so you would know if you can wait or not. Here is picture of my waiting time and moreso, I had a low battery. I guess my battery would run off by the time the call is picked up. is 20 Min a short time or 1 hour? I am just feed up. I wonder why they are not doing anything to resolve this main problem. They have so many product they advertise on media but how to know more about there product if you can't contact their CS?? How would resolve your network problem if you can reach there CS? Hw to complain about their network issue if you can reach there CS. So many product and advert but very very poor customer centre.

Re: Very Poor Etisalat Customer Service Centre by slimming: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
I waited for 10mins today without any response.
Re: Very Poor Etisalat Customer Service Centre by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 20, 2012
After a long time of waiting, a representative picked up and was repeating the same LIE till i got angry: "your phone is on speaker i can't hear you"
Re: Very Poor Etisalat Customer Service Centre by Lexusgs430: 1:48am On Jun 20, 2012
I was put on hold for 45 minutes, I waited very patiently, they eventually answered the call and my issue was resolved. Patience is virtue !!!
Re: Very Poor Etisalat Customer Service Centre by walcolm(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2012
the average waiting time i have experienced has been like 25mins

(1) (Reply)

The New Samsung S8300 A Month Old @a Give Away Price. / Please Help my E71 / My Nokia X2 Wont Turn Off Light When Playing Music?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.