Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,523 members, 7,941,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Charly's New Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Charly's New Book (846 Views)

Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) / Nelson Mandela’s New Book To Be Launched In 20 Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charly's New Book by coolluk(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2007
[left]Do you know the name of charly boy's new book.Its called  MY PRIVATE PART. [/left]
Re: Charly's New Book by olawale03(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
wen did charly boy turn a writer?av heard about ds buk of his how can i get it
Re: Charly's New Book by odada(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2007
Where do you get other books?a friggin book shop ofcourse!
@topic
I wonder whats so special about charly boy's PRIVATE PART?the book is actually like an auto-biography of him  with various newspaper clippings of his life stories and real life pictures to be amazed by the "wierd one"! a sort of memorabilia cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dozens Of Literary Competition And New Publishing Opportunities At Llaj / Dromineer Literary Festival Poetry And Short Story Competitionplease / Review My Short Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.