Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,165 members, 7,913,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time (2913 Views)

A Parasitic Friendship, Should I Get Her Out Of My Life Or Correct Her / What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Said He Needs More Time / Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2007
dont know how to take it forward from here
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by ettehgate(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2007
@dot2007,
hnmm omo keep it up
with the way you are going eh,
remember say na one oga de for nairaland o

banorable seun!
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2007
grin grin
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2007
I thought you will suggest a way out.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by 8055951369: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2008
Hi. you are a very Beautiful lady. i would like to get to know u.
please call me. 08055951369. i'd b waiting.
cheers.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by beauteous(f): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2008
lmao----is dis datin zone cheesy
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by Delcylvi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2009
He asked you and you didnt give him.Now another smart girl who knows 'what men want' must have given it to him and you now professing your so called 'love' for him probably because he now has a job.Am not saying you didnt do the right thing but realistically did you do the right thing?
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by Delcylvi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2009
He asked you and you didnt give him.Now another smart girl who knows 'what men want' must have given it to him and you now professing your so called 'love' for him probably because he now has a job.Am not saying you didnt do the right thing but realistically did you do the right thing?
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Poster- I guess you'll have to take things in good faith. After-all, he accepted the no sex policy. So, i guess you'll have to accept his, "the grass is greener on the other side mentality". What do i mean? well simply put, all fingers aren't equal, there will be chics willing to give it up, and who will probably be able to play in his new circles easily. So before u walk off, self righteously indignant, let him know that u do care for him and are willing to make an effort to balance things out. You'll know if he maintains a nonchalant attitude that he's not interested and just wants you to let go. But if he does show remorse and behaves better, i suggest you make an effort to compromise, assuming, you meant it when you said you loved him and you want it to go far ( Compromise doesn't mean you must have sex,but being a woman, you'll think of ways to keep him interested, for now, until you're ready and you're sure he's the one). Going through all this will help you evaluate yourself and your next relationships. You're less likely to end up blaming yourself or filling your head with misconceptions. Most people avoid closure because of fear, don't make that mistake - Good luck!
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by oyarose(f): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
Waoh, how time flies, see me here typing five years after, thanks to ever reliable NL. Its always nice to return back and share testimonies especially when things took a turn for the best. few years ago I came on this forum and opened this post. It never took me more than three comment b4 i made my decision and today I thank God that a lifetime of disaster was averted.S/O to all who advised me then, i say a big Thank YOU 4 at least stopping by.
To understand this , you have to read the OP. I took my decision 2 move on from this guy that thinks he is a gift 2 women and ever since I never looked back. Rather than sympathising with myself, I dusted my myself, worked hard and gathered some cash 4 further studies in the UK, and b4 my graduation, I met my husband whom am married 2 today. Precisely a months to my wedding, my ex came begging and asking me 2 take him back. After thinking of what 2 do to him, i came up 2 play along like i was going to give him a chance only 2 display my wedding pix on my FB wall a few weeks later and ever since i never heard from him ever again. Today i can say i married the BEST HUSBAND any lady could ever dream of, THE BEST DAD any one can ever wish 4. My advise is 4 both guys and ladies. A broken relationship sometimes brings the best part of ur LIFE. Thank God mine brought me BLESSINGS, Cheers. kiss cool
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
oyarose: Waoh, how time flies, see me here typing five years after, thanks to ever reliable NL. Its always nice to return back and share testimonies especially when things took a turn for the best. few years ago I came on this forum and opened this post. It never took me more than three comment b4 i made my decision and today I thank God that a lifetime of disaster was averted.S/O to all who advised me then, i say a big Thank YOU 4 at least stopping by.
To understand this , you have to read the OP. I took my decision 2 move on from this guy that thinks he is a gift 2 women and ever since I never looked back. Rather than sympathising with myself, I dusted my myself, worked hard and gathered some cash 4 further studies in the UK, and b4 my graduation, I met my husband whom am married 2 today. Precisely a months to my wedding, my ex came begging and asking me 2 take him back. After thinking of what 2 do to him, i came up 2 play along like i was going to give him a chance only 2 display my wedding pix on my FB wall a few weeks later and ever since i never heard from him ever again. Today i can say i married the BEST HUSBAND any lady could ever dream of, THE BEST DAD any one can ever wish 4. My advise is 4 both guys and ladies. A broken relationship sometimes brings the best part of ur LIFE. Thank God mine brought me BLESSINGS, Cheers. kiss cool
oh really? undecided
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by pendo89(f): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
wow! amazing.5 yrs?
reason why i advice anyone to stop clinging to a dying relationship cz they may end up missing a great one.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by solodox(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2018
kilasos:
@poster,ur boyfriend sounds quite immature,is he the same age as you?
or maybe he is just excited he got a new job.
If he talks to you with disrespect everytime,then maybe u have to reconsider?
No relationship is worth the stress.
If he loves u so much he would respect you.
cheers

They say you never know a person's true nature until they come into some sorta affluence.... The money just brought out his true color... Sorry you're in the cross fire.... That change in attitude you see my dear is what happens when a man child that has brown starved of sex finally gets it from another source....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date Someone That Smokes? / What Is The Difference Between Love And Exploitation In The Name Of Love? / Is This A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.