Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! (1915 Views)

What Will You Do When Your Bride Is In This Condition. Pics / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by slimyem: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
ijebabe: I don't like weddings. Yes I know! But its so stressful and for what?
I prefer to be married by the beach, bare feet with only about 30 people present. Casual and intimate.
e don tey wey you don dey watch oyibo romance...hehehecheesy
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by freecocoa(f): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Welcome
I see you.

If I may ask,why do we hate weddings again?
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
The crowd, aso ebi, noise, the cost, the costume, the fact that only about 10% of the guest are actually paying attention and the rest are their for the food etc
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
Okay,guess that does it for now.
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by kilokeys(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
freecocoa: I see you.

If I may ask,why do we hate weddings again?
kissing in front of 1million pple kids. Compulsory dancing (cant dance). D high table thingy. Mogbo moya. Hmmm.. Presence of exes( looking directly into ur eyeballs).
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by slimyem: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
...and then a bunch of people pretending they are happy for you when they are really not!
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by ijebabe: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
kilokeys:
Now , that is romance.. I swear.. D whole hall thingy playing akpala or dbanj's fall in love or nneji's oruka.. Mtcheeeww. no too make brain. It shld be an intimate fusion of body, soul and mind.. Privacy na d koko. I feel it wld be nice to repeat a marriage scenario for anniversaries..
Yes o. Now thats a nice thought about the anniversary. But every 5 to 10 years abeg grin

slimyem: e don tey wey you don dey watch oyibo romance...hehehecheesy
Lol! You get my gist, it doesn't have to be the beach I just want the intimacy.
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by freecocoa(f): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
kilokeys:
kissing in front of 1million pple kids. Compulsory dancing (cant dance). D high table thingy. Mogbo moya. Hmmm.. Presence of exes( looking directly into ur eyeballs).
you must have really loved this your ex o.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by agb2011(f): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lmao @kilokeys' and Mynd's replies.

I love weddings but i hate overhyped weddings. Many girls dream of a 'talk of the town wedding' but i dream of a quiet but classy wedding where i know all d guests, no 'mo gbo mo ya', no friends of friend, 30guests atmost, STRICTLY BY INVITATION.

I'm a dreamer, right?! cool cool
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by kilokeys(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
agb2011: i dream of a quiet but classy wedding where i know all d guests, no 'mo gbo mo ya', no friends of friend, 30guests atmost, STRICTLY BY INVITATION.

I'm a dreamer, right?! cool cool
hahaha... Ur mumsi friends, cousins, inlaws, neighbours, schoolmates, pastor his wife and kids, church members, bridal train and thier relatives, the cameraman and his younger brother, co-workers. Hahahaha.. U r jonsing.. Just hope for 300 guests sha.
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by kilokeys(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
slimyem: ...and then a bunch of people pretending they are happy for you when they are really not!
hahahaha.. Jealousy is the most felt emotion during weddings.. I see sm pple crying sef, out of love? or pure envy.
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Cover your mouth before you give everyone else whatever it is you have
Ewww.
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
Re: I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX! by agb2011(f): 12:52am On Jun 18, 2012
kilokeys:
hahaha... Ur mumsi friends, cousins, inlaws, neighbours, schoolmates, pastor his wife and kids, church members, bridal train and thier relatives, the cameraman and his younger brother, co-workers. Hahahaha.. U r jonsing.. Just hope for 300 guests sha.
cry cry that's why i said i'm a dreamer. Evn if i want it my way, my family wil NOT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? / I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me / My New Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.