Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,102 members, 7,973,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:48 AM

Will You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding Ceremony? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding Ceremony? (574 Views)

My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You / Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. / Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding Ceremony? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
hello,
this was a topic that was discussed on radio which i featured,
i listened to a lot of people voicing their opinions on the topic.
and a whole lot of things were said.
so i decided to ask the same question here.
'Will you invite your ex to your wedding ceremony?'
Re: Will You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding Ceremony? by Mynd44: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
No I will not. That girl loves food. She might just finish all the food meant for the guests
Re: Will You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding Ceremony? by uboma(m): 3:55am On Jun 17, 2012
yes i will. But b4 inviting her/them (as the case may be for a true player), inform them personally abt ur coming wedding, apologize that it didnt work out well for both of u. And appreciate the moments u shared together. Some wont let go that easily. but assure her that her own time wil come. Be cautious though abt inviting ur ex if she has a history of being hot tempered and violent so she does not disrupt ur wedding.
Re: Will You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding Ceremony? by Godmother(f): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2012
Let sleeping dogs lie abeg! What business does your ex have with ur wedding
Re: Will You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding Ceremony? by Konnektions146(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2012
i was talkin with an Ex a few weeks bak and she said she wont come even if i invite her but dat she will invite me and would want me to come,

no be small thing,
ladies most likely wont honour such invitations cos emotions may run high.

but nonetheless always try to part on a relatively NOT-TOO-BAD note so no one will hijack yur wedding cos ladies can be real mean wen it comes to matters of de heart.
Re: Will You Invite Your EX To Your Wedding Ceremony? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2012
I definitely will cry

(1) (Reply)

Love Therapist Needed, Pls Help / Inter-state Relationship / Miss-conception About Our Single Ladies Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.