Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:33 AM

Only Glo Stealing Credits? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Only Glo Stealing Credits? (1052 Views)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out / Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Glo Stealing Credits? by Vergil: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
Ok, so I recently got my phone records of glo. And must say, they are ripping pple off!!! Taking mins anyhow out of the blue.
Called landlines several times and it would seem like, for it just ringing, I'm been charged 15 naira. Same with international calls. The call duration reads 00:00.

Wondering if its only glo or has anybody witnessed it with other network?

Glo, u lot are ok, well at d mo, no 3G at mine. Step up, service is ok. But credit stealing aint cool! Stop!
Re: Only Glo Stealing Credits? by Mrdigitech(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2014
Please you people she drop your Glo lines and switch over to other networks. GLO NIGERIA ARE THEIVES, They just stole my credit yesterday. This is the second time this is happening to me in 3 months. They secretly subscribe you to some scamming service only to be deducting you credit especially when you recharge frequently. I called their customer care to complain this morning to complain, they said the dedudcted it because of a 3081 service which I have never heard of or subscribed to. I recharge my phone at least four times a week. I am tired of their scamming policy against the innocent masses. PLEASE BE WARNED

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment Program Powered By Glo (CUG) And Stanbic Ibtc / Please Beware Of Mtn Topup Messages Claiming You Have Won 50,000 Naira{airtime} / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.