Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (173760 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
@ ahmed.....we shall all be fine
trust u doing great
how ur side
‎​♍y old friend....I'm doing great,its all in God's
Hands
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
ahmedgafar7:
‎ ♍y old friend....I'm doing great,its all in God's
Hands
yea Gods handz
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by charlesazeh(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
has the registration for DV-2014 ended?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Godswisest1: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
What a tragedy, since 2 months back i hv knew within myself dat i hv won d visa, becos each time i discuss wit pple, dey main mention visa nd traveling abroad u.s precisely in our cause of interation it realy surprizing. If u knw dat u hv contactd dis experience pls stop prayng 4 d did has bn done just in ur prayer continue THANKING GOD, tanksgiving stop diplicating ur request blieve nd hv strong "FAITH" dat it has bn done and 4 dose who hv nt pls, attach wit ur prayer nd fasting dis very key season with d habit of Giving, sowing seed radicaly 2 God's kingdom luving ur nabours, stop sins believ dat ur VISA is ready 4 u, do not daut God, always hapy nd programme ur mind 2 recieve God's package 4 u may 1st destimony nd tanksgiving wil b 4 our heavenly father if u believe say a louda AmEN

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Godswisest1: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
yea Gods handz
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
charlesazeh: has the registration for DV-2014 ended?
Yea it has... ended last year November and 2015 reg. will be open October I think...
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
statesman22: We all shall have cause to praise and thank God come May 1 in Jesus name,Amen.I can see everything turning around for our good as we all cross over from DV LOTTERY 2014 PREPARATION to DV 2014 WINNERS MEETS HERE come May 1.God is involved.Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ both now and forever for He has favored us.
Am favored DV selectee with lower case number in the next 60 days,Amen.
. Chai....... Dis is pure/undiluted faith. Am actually praying τ̅☺ God τ̅☺ give ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ †̥hα̲̅†̥ privilege of opening τ̣̣ђ€ thread titled "DV 2014 WINNERS MEET HERE" it will ©ome τ̅☺ pass ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ τ̣̣ђ€ almighty on his throne. Peace brethren!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Opoki(m): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2013
Adegokenath: @apoki u be real mumu how many of ur family members have u help?u think said we be illitrate like u,50 likes ko zero like ni if u don't hav work let me get job 4 u.i wish every faithful members of this forum goodluck.
Hello gentleman, if you have the time to check my profile and comment, you'll see that i never take up any fight with anybody since 2007 that i've been in this forum, i've always made my comment objectively and deligently. Moreso, 2things are certain, its either i'm farway Older than you or the other way round but if we just sees eachother as a brother, there will be peace and Nigeria will be a better place for us all.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Opoki(m): 1:06am On Mar 03, 2013
I don't want to bored anybody with too many words and explanations has i've had in mind previously.
Most Nigerian IP are banned and most ISP provider use static IP, registering from a static IP or banned IP limit your chances of being selected. The selection process is through a powerful algorithm.
Also look for means of changing you IP to countries like Eritrea, Oceanic,etc. These are countries with about less than 200 applicant with high potential of getting selected cos most of this countries uses non-static IP and has little applicant from which the same % will be selected compared to countries like India/China/Nigeria. Make no mistake, never change your country of origin to any of the countries mention previously, if you does and get selected, you will be denied visa based on 'Undue Advantage'
Conclusively, pray lady luck smile on you and moreso doing all this stuffs increases the probability of being selected to 1/600 from 1/400,000. That is 1 out of 600(Oceanic IP) instead of 1 out of 400,000(Nigerian IP).
Pls criticise me constructively.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ManTiger(m): 1:22am On Mar 03, 2013
Opoki: I don't want to bored anybody with too many words and explanations has i've had in mind previously.
Most Nigerian IP are banned and most ISP provider use static IP, registering from a static IP or banned IP limit your chances of being selected. The selection process is through a powerful algorithm.
Also look for means of changing you IP to countries like Eritrea, Oceanic,etc. These are countries with about less than 200 applicant with high potential of getting selected cos most of this countries uses non-static IP and has little applicant from which the same % will be selected compared to countries like India/China/Nigeria. Make no mistake, never change your country of origin to any of the countries mention previously, if you does and get selected, you will be denied visa based on 'Undue Advantage'
Conclusively, pray lady luck smile on you and moreso doing all this stuffs increases the probability of being selected to 1/600 from 1/400,000. That is 1 out of 600(Oceanic IP) instead of 1 out of 400,000(Nigerian IP).
i've heard of undue advantage and this your explanation is so revealing.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2013
Its by HIS grace I was selected, by HIS grace I'll pass my interview, by HIS grace I'll have my passport with my USA immigrant visa, by HIS grace my flight ticket I'll book, by HIS grace I'll travel to the state, by HIS grace there'll be countless testimonies, by HIS grace I'll be celebrating and celebrated. Thank You Jehovah God for your amazing grace!

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2013
statesman22: We all shall have cause to praise and thank God come May 1 in Jesus name,Amen.I can see everything turning around for our good as we all cross over from DV LOTTERY 2014 PREPARATION to DV 2014 WINNERS MEETS HERE come May 1.God is involved.Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ both now and forever for He has favored us.
Am favored DV selectee with lower case number in the next 60 days,Amen.
O' God whenever the thread DV2014 WINNERS MEETS HERE wil be created, I shall comment as a SELECTEE and not just as WAKA PASS.. That's my prayer point for today and so shall it be in Jesus Mighty Name... Amen

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Journi2America(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2013
Opoki: I don't want to bored anybody with too many words and explanations has i've had in mind previously.
Okpoki, i dont think it is so. For the websites to give a success confirmatory msg . Shows that your application n submission is successful. If it so as u have stated, applicants would have been pre -infomed! Trust me! I trust America! They are plain in their dealings! God bless her!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2013
I am already a winner by HIS grace.despite my unfaithfulness,God will show me mecry IJN
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by dridowu: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
packaging: O' God whenever the thread DV2014 WINNERS MEETS HERE wil be created, I shall comment as a SELECTEE and not just as WAKA PASS.. That's my prayer point for today and so shall it be in Jesus Mighty Name... Amen
So Shall it be for me too ( AMEN )
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
@ all plz let'z keep our head'z down......dont let this visa lottery stuff intoxicate us.....prayer's can move mountain'z....but must let u know it abt luck and destiny.....everyone can play......not all can win.....
I understand why ahmed as been keeping off from this thread......if we all boast and @ may 1st....it turns the other way round...seeing opoki post 1 of 400000....scared me o....
As for me....the will of God shall be done
uncle temmy won dv the 12/13th attempt and so many other's like that.....learnt a lesson from their xperience....SHALOM
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ManTiger(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ all plz let'z keep our head'z down......dont let this visa lottery stuff intoxicate us.....prayer's can move mountain'z....but must let u know it abt luck and destiny.....everyone can play......not all can win.....
I understand why ahmed as been keeping off from this thread......if we all boast and @ may 1st....it turns the other way round...seeing opoki post 1 of 400000....scared me o....
uncle temmy won dv the 12/13th attempt and so many other's like that.....learnt a lesson from their xperience....SHALOM
Becoming a winner is not a task too big for God to be accomplish. As much as i've follow your post and sees your desire to live your American dream, I hereby decree by his anointing that you will emerge winner and you'll have a live testimony, The God of Elijah that Opened door for me at the least expected time will Do your's IJN.
You will testify IJN.
Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
It shall bΕ̲̣̣̣̥ well ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ us all....... ɪ think making ur boast in τ̣̣ђ€ Lord isn't ɑ bad thing as most people hv done on this thread, it only points τ̅☺ D̶̲̥̅̊ fact †̥hα̲̅†̥, all thinz ® possible ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ God. It only becomes dangerous when U̶̲̥̅̊ trust in ur own "powers/abilities". Dat ratio of 1:400000, d algorithm or whateva mathematical tool being deployed τ̅☺ carry out D̶̲̥̅̊ selection doesn't scare ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ɑ bit, ɪ d¤n't even need any eritrean or oceanic IP τ̅☺ apply. A word of faith: God hasn't given up on you/me. Happy Sunday
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ all plz let'z keep our head'z down......dont let this visa lottery stuff intoxicate us.....prayer's can move mountain'z....but must let u know it abt luck and destiny.....everyone can play......not all can win.....
this post is suppose to get up to a hundred likes...................what if I tell you I'm already prepared to apply for DV 2015.....I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst............God only answers the prayers he wants to answer
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
this post is suppose to get up to a hundred likes...................what if I tell you I'm already prepared to apply for DV 2015.....I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst............God only answers the prayers he wants to answer,if you're wanting this visa too much you might fall sick when you get disappointed......FACT
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
this post is suppose to get up to a hundred likes...................what if I tell you I'm already prepared to apply for DV 2015.....I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst............God only answers the prayers he wants to answer,don't crave for IT......FACT
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
this post is suppose to get up to a hundred likes...................what if I tell you I'm already prepared to apply for DV 2015.....I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst............God only answers the prayers he wants to answer,don't crave for IT.....I'm abstaining from the travel section to KEEP IT OFF MY MIND...For your information I visit nairaland almost EVERYDAY..............FACT
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 04, 2013
ManTiger:
Becoming a winner is not a task too big for God to be accomplish. As much as i've follow your post and sees your desire to live your American dream, I hereby decree by his anointing that you will emerge winner and you'll have a live testimony, The God of Elijah that Opened door for me at the least expected time will Do your's IJN.
You will testify IJN.
Stay blessed
Amen IJN.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2013
ahmedgafar7: this post is suppose to get up to a hundred likes...................what if I tell you I'm already prepared to apply for DV 2015.....I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst............God only answers the prayers he wants to answer,don't crave for IT.....I'm abstaining from the travel section to KEEP IT OFF MY MIND...For your information I visit nairaland almost EVERYDAY..............FACT
yes........God answers the prayers he want to answer......dv lottery......i need it but not desperate abt it......its all by chance and luck
just keep trusting in God....if God be 4u,no one can be against u......
Not everyone is destined to make this trip
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 04, 2013
austengold: It shall bΕ̲̣̣̣̥ well ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ us all....... ɪ think making ur boast in τ̣̣ђ€ Lord isn't ɑ bad thing as most people hv done on this thread, it only points τ̅☺ D̶̲̥̅̊ fact †̥hα̲̅†̥, all thinz ® possible ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ God. It only becomes dangerous when U̶̲̥̅̊ trust in ur own "powers/abilities". Dat ratio of 1:400000, d algorithm or whateva mathematical tool being deployed τ̅☺ carry out D̶̲̥̅̊ selection doesn't scare ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ɑ bit, ɪ d¤n't even need any eritrean or oceanic IP τ̅☺ apply. A word of faith: God hasn't given up on you/me. Happy Sunday
many folkz as only had faith beocz of visa lottery........the Lord know his people......if @ all faith works wonder's........it cant get u all thingz niether move a mountain.....coz if the faith of anyone here as moved mountain....then it can work for this dv stuff..........but mind u DESTINY is a very big factor here.......wat u're destined to be in life av d final say
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by huzzienat: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2013
As the day approaches slowly, God will meet us at our point of need
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tobbylobar(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2013
ahmedgafar7: this post is suppose to get up to a hundred likes...................what if I tell you I'm already prepared to apply for DV 2015.....I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst............God only answers the prayers he wants to answer,if you're wanting this visa too much you might fall sick when you get disappointed......FACT
......i tink we need to start telling oursef some bitter truth..is gud to pray but is not all d prayer dat we pray dat God will answer...we just need to be neutral n allow Gods will to be done..

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by nery4u(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Man propose nd God dispose, we only need pray to God for our own time of goodness not to pass us by.God knws d best time that success befit us.......

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tobbylobar: ......i tink we need to start telling oursef some bitter truth..is gud to pray but is not all d prayer dat we pray dat God will answer...we just need to be neutral n allow Gods will to be done..
exactly my point

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
nery4u: Man propose nd God dispose, we only need pray to God for our own time of goodness not to pass us by.God knws d best time that success befit us.......
u ryt
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Its by HIS amazing grace that am optimistic....
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
If you boast in the Lord you have nothing to lose cuz the bible says IN 2 Corinthians 10:17 (NIV) "Let him who boast, boast in the Lord"...... The fact that somebody applied and got it the 50th time dosent mean you cant get yours at the first shot... Trust in the Lord with all your heart and stop being double-minded.... I read what @ahmedgafar7 said that he is already prepared to apply for the 2015 one.... This shows you dont have the full believe that God can make this one your last... As a man thinketh in his heart so is he... Yea some talk about destiny.... For every calling or every thing God has designed us to be in this life, there is a place where that destiny can be fulfilled so Even if its not the Perfect will of God for one to fulfill his/her destiny in the US That does not mean when you pray to get the vis He cant allow you get the visa (thats the permissive will of God)...Yea everybody cannot get it but why cant you believe in will be among the ones that will get it? When you ask in Faith you will get it cuz the bible says "Everyone that asketh, receiveth". and also said "Those that put their trust in the Lord will are like Mount Zion which cannot be shaken" so if ur believing in God for the visa, plss do so in full confidence and trust me you wont regret you did.... God bless... It is well and we shall all smile come May first.. Amen...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.