Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,832 members, 7,921,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (173761 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by rcb34: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
Is now I really undastnd it when my parents say "days are short,time flys" ever since I entered this Dv2014, I really see d@ statement to be d exact truth, relax in the bosom of the lord everitn wil go absolutely smooth. No fear BABA GOD is on our side, who can be against us?

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
The united state's of america......has thot me a lesson,before the application,during,after,waiting for the result +/-,sending of form...and an applicant is not selected....wait till oct. - Nov. Waiting for 2nd NL,interview,visa collection,.g.c,ssn......it's all about patience....mehn this waiting is damn killing....wetin man go do
PATIENCE.
This is my 2nd attempt.......Lord av mercy
person wey don dey play for the past 18yr's nko......i tire o

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by obamaobama: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
I Hate 9ja: The united state's of america......has thot me a lesson,before the application,during,after,waiting for the result +/-,sending of form...and an applicant is not selected....wait till oct. - Nov. Waiting for 2nd NL,interview,visa collection,.g.c,ssn......it's all about patience....mehn this waiting is damn killing....wetin man go do
PATIENCE.
This is my 2nd attempt.......Lord av mercy
person wey don dey play for the past 18yr's nko......i tire o
don't worry my brother we ar going to celebrate together come may 1 by the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Journi2America(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
obamaobama: don't worry my brother we ar going to celebrate together come may 1 by the grace of God.
AMEN! @hatenaija av u been in forum like this? This wan dey different! Faith works wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by rcb34: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2013

3 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 16, 2013
have registration started i caaaaaant wait,God i wana leave naija
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Opoki(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Clock is ticking...wishing everybody goodluck.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by tinacrl01(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
It means no worry evry thin is settal, all U̶̲̥̅̊ need now is jst thank him 4 †ђξ good work he as done

3 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
OK @all we have prayed to be selected and with a low case number and God has answered us... Now lets start praising and thanking Him for that which He has done... Remember Paul and Silas, they prayed and sang praises to God, even while in the prison they were still praising God and the Bible said they Holy ghost came down and set them free, let his praise not depart from our lips now henceforth and God will show Himself strong in this Forum and in our lives...AMEN Because surely it will end in Praise... God bless... 'Tis not just about the visa lottery, im sure there are many areas of our lives we are believing God for a miracle... God is gud.. God is greatly moved by praises and the Bible says IN pSALM 22 VS 3 "God inhabits the praises of His people", prayer has done its part and now its time for praises and thanking God.. Even tho we havent seen the result but Faith sees the INVISIBLE.... smiley...PEACE

7 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Journi2America(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
My helpeooo, my helper! My helperoooo! My helper! There is something that makes me come into your presence, my helper!

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Please, if truli u blif its a battle fought and won for us by almighty God, pls sing along even if you can't sing along, do read and meditate on d lyrics.- its a song by Lara George., thank you as you flow along.

I'm acknowledging You for who You are
For what You've done
In my life
Dansaki re, dansaki re Baba (2x)

In my life You are the Miracle Worker, You are
King of Kings You are the Waymaker (oh yeah)
In my life You are the Prince of Peace
Dansaki re, dansaki re Baba

(Chorus)

Ti mo ba f'ijo si mo dansaki re
So when I start a dance I dansaki re
Ti mo ba f'ijo si mo dansaki re
For what You've done
In my life
Baba ooo, Baba (4x)

Even in my heart
Even in my home
Jehovah be lifted in my life today
Even in my heart
Even in my home
Jehovah be lifted in my life today(2x)

Baba oooo, Baba
Oba yo 'ni yo 'ni (the King who saves)
Oba gba 'ni, gba 'ni (the King who delivers)
Oba to n toju eni (the King who cares)
Afuni ma s'iregun (the unconditional Giver)
Oba Awimayehun (the Irrefutable King)
Eleti gbo story mi (the One who hears my cry)
Mi o l'elomiran (I have no One but You)
Aribiti rabata (Mighty God)
Arabata ribiti (Awesome God)
Iwo ni n o sin titi (I will serve You forever)
Jeeeeeeesu, Ol'oruko pau pau pau pau pau bii ibon (jesus! The One with a resounding name)
Esu ma ti p'ofo (The devil has lost the battle)
Nitori Olorun (Because of the Lord God)
Olorun awon olorun (the Lord of Lords)
Baba Baba Baba (2x) (Father, Father, Father)
Dansaaaaki re, re o, Baba (sing till fade) (We hail You Father....)

Let's us continue to laud him in praises for what he has done.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Journi2America(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
PRAISE BE THE LORD! PRAISE HIM, IN HIS SANTUARY, PRAISE HIM, IN HIS SANTUARY OF HIS POWER!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Journi2America(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
OSeOO JESU AWOMAYI Ooo ESE O JESU OLOWU AYO WA BABA GBO PE TA MU WA FUNWA ESE! ESE! JESU TO SEGUN AGBARA ESU, TO MU BANUJE MI TO, ORINI LETI ELESE, ESEUN EJERE SEFUN MI.....THANK YOU JESUS MY SAVOIUR!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
Adegokenath: welcome back, i can see that u have remove ur profile pix that want to couse problem in the house.

i didn't remove it, i don't know who did.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Opoki(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Tiwanna:

i didn't remove it, i don't know who did.
But as a matter of fact, there is nothing wrong with the dp.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
@opoki i know. i wonder wetin carry people go my profile.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by huzzienat: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Less than 50 days 2 go!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Codedboy95(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Una done turn prayer warrior choi nigerians.... Me self i no even know whether i played.. A family friend daht won the stuff years back.. Said he played it 4 m0i...cos i sent him my pix.. Thou am yet t0 collect ma confirmation number.. Well sha if it happens daht he didnt play it... Dv 2015 day there..
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Journi2America(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
THANK U JESUS! FOR YOUR WILL IN MY LIFE!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by rcb34: 1:00am On Mar 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Adegokenath(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2013
Tiwanna: @opoki i know. i wonder wetin carry people go my profile.
you have about 21 followers on ur profile just to see the controversial pix
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Adegokenath(m): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2013
Opoki:
bird of the same feather
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2013
Adegokenath: you have about 21 followers on ur profile just to see the controversial pix
and the Best STALKER award goes out to ..... Adegokenath !!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Adegokenath(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2013
packaging: and the Best STALKER award goes out to ..... Adegokenath !!! Lol
@ packaging abi waiting u call urself am not here to monitor anybody or to creat tension pls mine ur speech or keep shot u be STALKER too
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by obamaobama: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2013
Opoki:
don't worry i hav downloaded the pix i will soon upload the pix 4 everybody to judge.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
@Packaging, Adegokenath, Opoki Aπϑ obamaobama: Please can we stop this? It's very essential †̥hα̲̅†̥ we don't insult anyone @all. Tension is being created Aπϑ U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz need τ̅☺ act maturely Aπϑ put an end τ̅☺ this. Kindly leave Tiwanna's profile picture τ̅☺ rest, it's not a true reflection of who she is, »̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡K. Uploading it for people τ̅☺ judge ain't right, it will only cause more harm than good. Judge nobody(Lk 6:37) Na beg i dey beg unagrin Happy Sunday guyz!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
adegokenath and obamaobama the both of you are stalkers. it has gotten to the point that one of you is now counting my followers. i was banned not bcuz of profile pic but something else. if the both of u men/boys wont respect yourselves i will deem it fit to throw appalling words @ u angry angry angry.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by dridowu: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tiwanna: adegokenath and obamaobama the both of you are stalkers. it has gotten to the point that one of you is now counting my followers. i was banned not bcuz of profile pic but something else. if the both of u men/boys wont respect yourselves i will deem it fit to throw appalling words @ u angry angry angry.
my sis, pls 4get d issue, most imp thing in life is the future. Hw u dy ?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by obamaobama: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tiwanna: adegokenath and obamaobama the both of you are stalkers. it has gotten to the point that one of you is now counting my followers. i was banned not bcuz of profile pic but something else. if the both of u men/boys wont respect yourselves i will deem it fit to throw appalling words @ u angry angry angry.
why did u remove the piz them and put another one,u ar now...... in word but not in spirit i like ur profile piz u ar useing now!ARC OF GOD,APOTI ERI
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
I'm wondering how cold Chicago gets during winter. my uncle tell tales of -20 degrees in winter! don't know how thru that is...
the days are flying so fast now...march 17th...soon may 1st,a lot of dreams turn to reality,hopes dashed. hmnn
when i look down memory lane, been playing this stuff since 95(the paper application days),i always wonder what would have happened if i had stuck with it...lets see..i played 1995,1996..took a long spell,resumed 1999,2000.got disillusioned and stopped.gingered up for 2005,2006,2007,2008 no show.
a friend that won in 2009 gave me necessary adrenaline to play 2010,and finally 2014.

the way people take this visa lottery baffles me,its like a do or die affair..sinners become saints overnight and quickly revert to type as soon as May 1st lowers the boom! you see lengthy bible quotes,inspirational themes and soul lifting passages that makes me chuckle inside...

i have a question for the house....i believe i asked this a while back but the answer received wasn't too clear or detailed...
i am a family man with a wife and two kids...

lets say i won,naturally my family will be beneficiaries. but i want them to join me later on,say a year or two after i may have left.is it possible for them to be issued visas a year or two after i have left for the US?

May 1st aint for everyone,a privilege not a right...anyone can win,Muslims,Christians,Jews,Hindu,Buddhists etc.IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION
my two kobos

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
adeniyisavage: I'm wondering how cold Chicago gets during winter. my uncle tell tales of -20 degrees in winter! don't know how thru that is...
the days are flying so fast now...march 17th...soon may 1st,a lot of dreams turn to reality,hopes dashed. hmnn
when i look down memory lane, been playing this stuff since 95(the paper application days),i always wonder what would have happened if i had stuck with it...lets see..i played 1995,1996..took a long spell,resumed 1999,2000.got disillusioned and stopped.gingered up for 2005,2006,2007,2008 no show.
a friend that won in 2009 gave me necessary adrenaline to play 2010,and finally 2014.

the way people take this visa lottery baffles me,its like a do or die affair..sinners become saints overnight and quickly revert to type as soon as May 1st lowers the boom! you see lengthy bible quotes,inspirational themes and soul lifting passages that makes me chuckle inside...

i have a question for the house....i believe i asked this a while back but the answer received wasn't too clear or detailed...
i am a family man with a wife and two kids...

lets say i won,naturally my family will be beneficiaries. but i want them to join me later on,say a year or two after i may have left.is it possible for them to be issued visas a year or two after i have left for the US?

May 1st aint for everyone,a privilege not a right...anyone can win,Muslims,Christians,Jews,Hindu,Buddhists etc.IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION
my two kobos

If urs got selected, you must leave for the US within the expiration of the visa and it is usually 6months. If your wife's got selected and interview successful, she must enter first or with you guys and every movement is within the visa expiry date...6months. So if urs was selected and u intend to go to prepare grounds for wife and kid, you can after u got ur passports back but ur beneficiaries must come in within the expiry date or forfeit.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by rcb34: 5:39am On Mar 18, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.