Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) (1030 Views)

Love Can Move People To Do Things They Never Thought Possible: / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by HotieTima(f): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
1: Patience....patience can move mountains
2: Trust....( no marriage or relationship will ever work with out trust even giving ur body to someone if there no trust you wouldn't do it)
3: Obedience...( been in a relationship make u as one with ur partners, obeying another don't make u less of a man nether les of they woman u were before u meet ur partner)
4: sharing & caring( sharing and caring in relationships just don't mean materialistic things, sharing ur time is very much necessary and carrying when is needed the most, not carrying because u were in the mood that day)
5:Forgiveness ( one must learn how to let go of they ego when it comes to forgiveness saying sorry wouldn't kill you but makes you a better lover)
6: Respect ( learn to respect one another regardless)
7: Communication ( communication is one of the vital path to any relationship in this world. there is simply too much lack of communication in now days relationships, lack of communication can lead to a boring relationship which causes most people to cheat)
8: forgetting the past( telling someone and not forgetting is very bad in relationship this will only continue to increases problem every-time one erases holding on to past just ain't healthy for any relationship out there forgiving and forge ting it the best)
9: Sacrifice ( sacrificing don't mean you put ur own happiness away it simply mean that u understand when to see how ur partner is feeling and pleasing them at that time been )
10: Discipline ( discipline makes a home firm to stand up just as the partners in the relationship too it simply having self control)
11: Verification : ( rumors are the 1 thing that destroy beautiful relationships right before ur eyes, but one should learn not to every take decisions ageist ur partners without any verification of the information u were given.)
but above it all is prayer and ones Iman before taking any of this action pray upon it first!!

1 Like

Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
She's back!!!!!!!
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by HotieTima(f): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin

i can see u missed me
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
Maybe I did maybe I did not
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by MrCork17: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
rubbish!! what about b.job? angry
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by HotieTima(f): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mr..Cork:
rubbish!! what about b.job? angry

grin grin grin chill of course u do loser!!!!!
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by HotieTima(f): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Maybe I did maybe I did not

yep u did niggah tongue tongue tongue
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Mynd44: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hotie Tima:

yep u did niggah tongue tongue tongue
Whatever you say
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by MrCork17: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin chill of course u do loser!!!!!

sweeery dont tink u can just yap me simply becoz you are hot, sexxxxy, deliciously loookin and edibly sexxily loookin!!! angry
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by MrCork17: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44: She's back!!!!!!!

Myndi. so what if she iz bacck. bro, aint u supoose to be ga:y? undecided
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Myndi. so what if she iz bacck. bro, aint u supoose to be ga:y? undecided
You can do better
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by HotieTima(f): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
u two are sad i tell u tongue tongue tongue

childish much!!!!!!

get a life!!
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by MrCork17: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
You can do better

Myndi. she just advised u to get a life... so can u please can u move on so I can toast this chick? undecided
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hotie Tima: u two are sad i tell u tongue tongue tongue

childish much!!!!!!

get a life!!
me? He started it and seriously, I am not in the mood to be teased.
Some dump head here just pissed me off
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Dyt(f): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
Nice piece
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by MrCork17: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
me? He started it and seriously, I am not in the mood to be teased.
Some dump head here just pissed me off

Myndi. bro are u cryin? cry
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Mynd45: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dyt: Nice piece
Just don't choke on it. Dog
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by slimyem: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
Cork's making me lol seriously here!
Mynd and cork,well done ruining Tima's thread.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Mynd45: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
Don't mind that dude called MYND_44
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Dyt(f): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd-44:

Just don't choke on it. Dog

Buhahahaha
Ow long is it gonna last 4?
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by MrCork17: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd-44:
Don't mind that dude called MYND_44

bro, so u think changing your name from Myndi to Mynd44 will make it sound Macho?? cheeeewwpid Donkey! undecided
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Mynd45: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mr..Cork:

bro, so u think changing your name from Myndi to Mynd44 will make it sound Macho?? cheeeewwpid Donkey! undecided
why don't you just go sit on your name like you always do
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by MrCork17: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd-44:

why don't you just go sit on your name like you always do

Myndi, bro, can you please remain focus on the thread and please do not derail. I have no clue what you plannin to sit on. undecided
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Mynd45: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
How where is Hotie?
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Dyt(f): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd-44:
How where is Hotie?

Waitin 4 u at d datin section
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Mynd45: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dyt:

Waitin 4 u at d datin section
keep waiting
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Dyt(f): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
Y u so stubborn
Ahn ahn
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2012
True love have turned my sis into a relationship expert. LMAOF!!!
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by Orikinla(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2012
Thank you.
I hope you practice what you preach.
Re: To Do Things For A Healthy Relationship!! :) by HotieTima(f): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Orikinla: Thank you.
I hope you practice what you preach.

i do oooo

trust me!!! wink wink

i have the best relationship in his world i tell u

(1) (Reply)

Girls: If You Dont Want To Be Molested, Then Dont Venture! / What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady / *******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.