Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

River Deep - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / River Deep (800 Views)

Hilarious: When The Bridegroom Is From Cross River (photo) / Finally, The Truth Is Out; See The People That Discovered River Niger / Riddle! A Man Crossing A River With His Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

River Deep by ennyluv6(f): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2007
River Deep

One day two kids were wandering around near a stream. One of the boys wandered off near a bush and the other wandered farther down stream. The boy who was wandering down stream started to get lonely, so he went to find his other friend. When he got to the bush were his friend was he saw a naked woman and ran away. The boy that was here for a long time got curios and ran after him and asked, "Why did you run away."

The other boy said, "My mom said that if I were to ever see a naked woman I would turn to stone. Then I felt something get very hard so I ran."
Re: River Deep by djcrooky(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2007
very funny
Re: River Deep by binladen1: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2007
not all women sha1 grin
Re: River Deep by sussy1(f): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: River Deep by ituen(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2007
bin laden:

not all women sha1 grin

Are u human at all. WEll ur religion forbids that

(1) (Reply)

Mig's 10 Office Rules / Its My Bitrhday 2day / Is This Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.