Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,207 members, 7,919,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:07 PM

Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell (8531 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Goldieluks: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
Orikinla: Hot Angel since 2006.
But I ended up with another Nairaland hottie on July 7, 2006 in Calabar for a night to remember.
I don't hide my feelings.
There is nothing new under the sun.

Papaaa!!! you no wan old at all. old papa youngi. grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by lakersreality(m): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2012
Bhusayor, Yeah she. There's something about her eyes that triggers my . . . Btw she's so peaceful.
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by 1STOrder: 4:46am On Jun 20, 2012
Dyt: Idowu can lie ooo
like seriously u? grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dyt(f): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2012
1ST Order: like seriously u? grin

U still can't stop dreamin abt me ryt?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Mynd44: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2012
Dyt:

I cant
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ayobase(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2012
@@modified@@
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dyt(f): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by 1STOrder: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2012
Dyt:

in your dreams, huh? Dyto grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dyt(f): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
1ST Order: in your dreams, huh? Dyto grin

ok
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
jeez! Lawd hav meeercy! shocked where have I been? A 2-day backlog??!! Hmmm...this Tash gurl is oozing with sexuality! wink I won't be surprised if the MODs go in head-first! smiley smiley lol!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by arapoa(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Harduni
pendo
chaircover
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by 1STOrder: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dyt:

ok
where is Mrs.Chima, that girl i ...i ... undecided
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
arapoa: Harduni
pendo
chaircover
Me nko? tongue
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Where are Cindy, IjeBuns & Rocktation?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
fluid26: jeez! Lawd hav meeercy! shocked where have I been? A 2-day backlog??!! Hmmm...this Tash gurl is oozing with sexuality! wink I won't be surprised if the MODs go in head-first! smiley smiley lol!

Sleeping again i guess. tongue undecided
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
cindyrella:

Sleeping again i guess. tongue undecided

nah. tongue. Talk ur own na...who is d lucky dude? grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 22, 2012
2buff: Why hasn't the OP said her own? cheesy

You don't want to tell your secret, but you want us to tell ours?
Must you grumble, chap? tongue
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 22, 2012
Tashamania: Must you grumble, chap? tongue

Na you suppose start the train. We go then follow cheesy
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2012
2buff:

2buff:

Hmm how come you are the only one seeing faults? ITK. :>(
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2012
^^ Sha just check your inbox cheesy
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2012
I really do wanna giv a name, but I fear she may not like d idea...so, I'll just keep mute! lipsrsealed
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2012
fluid26:

nah. tongue. Talk ur own na...who is d lucky dude? grin

I think you already know him wink
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella:

I think you already know him wink

hehehehe...I dunno! Tell me na...I sweeeaaaeaar I won't tell! tongue
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by cindyrella(f): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2012
fluid26:

hehehehe...I dunno! Tell me na...I sweeeaaaeaar I won't tell! tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u too dey fear undecided
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dyt(f): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
checks frm page 0
glad no one is eyein my man
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by onstelly(f): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
Is mr cork don't knw if he is still around though cos is been long i visted here *wink*
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by ijebabe: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dyt: checks frm page 0
glad no one is eyein my man
grin grin grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by xynerise: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
Emmm.... Am I permitted to crush someone as a married young man? grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by onstelly(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
@xynerise no you are not go watch football or something
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
onstelly: @xynerise no you are not go watch football or something

check your English cos I'm tired of laughing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* / See What A Lady Sent To A Nigerian Guy After Meeting On Facebook (photos) / My Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.