Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,060 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. (4503 Views)

Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At / Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by raphrinco: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2012
Hello brethren going by the addage that there is no "harm in trial"please i need your contributions and advice on
going to European countries like Norway,finland,Luxembourg etc but actually there is nothing in this life that comes easily
and is good to start from some where .Many stars today started from amateur and then to professinal level,so starting from local,regional,semi pro,lower divisions and professional team.please I need your advice.
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by Vicjustice: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2012
raphrinco: Hello brethren going by the addage that there is no "harm in trial"please i need your contributions and advice on
going to European countries like Norway,finland,Luxembourg etc but actually there is nothing in this life that comes easily
and is good to start from some where .Many stars today started from amateur and then to professinal level,so starting from local,regional,semi pro,lower divisions and professional team.please I need your advice.
How about starting from a local level?
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justmenoni: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2012
@VicJustice how about if he had eben on the local level for long? if i may ask you a simple question,why do you and justwise have issues against nigerians trying to seek for greener pastures? In as much as i appreciate some of your efforts on the forum some of your post and response seems just to harsh,if you are a visa consular for one of the western countries am sure no Nigerian will get a visa...i beg lets try to encourage others,if you feel someone is taking a drastic help about going overseas why not just ask for their email and send them a message over there rather than been mean to them on here..You know some people here have friends who knows their ID's so lets be our brother's Keeper's,we all know most of the Nigerians abroad right now starting from years back aint genuine when applying their visa for the first time except the students,lottery winners and all that.so please and please just a piece of advice.
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justwise(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2012
justmenoni: @VicJustice how about if he had eben on the local level for long? if i may ask you a simple question,why do you and justwise have issues against nigerians trying to seek for greener pastures? In as much as i appreciate some of your efforts on the forum some of your post and response seems just to harsh,if you are a visa consular for one of the western countries am sure no Nigerian will get a visa...i beg lets try to encourage others,if you feel someone is taking a drastic help about going overseas why not just ask for their email and send them a message over there rather than been mean to them on here..You know some people here have friends who knows their ID's so lets be our brother's Keeper's,we all know most of the Nigerians abroad right now starting from years back aint genuine when applying their visa for the first time except the students,lottery winners and all that.so please and please just a piece of advice.

Please tell me what was hash or wrong with VicJustice's question?
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justmenoni: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2012
Are you vicjustice?
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justwise(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2012
justmenoni: Are you vicjustice?

Are you having a nightmare when you brought my name into this?
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justmenoni: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2012
Nightmare about some1 like you? hell no...never knew u justwise is same as vicjustics..i never wanan talk abt you cos ur something else but vicjustics post are rather been considerate,i have issues with 50% of your post,you dont made every1 show some respect pls.
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justwise(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2012
justmenoni: Nightmare about some1 like you? hell no...never knew u justwise is same as vicjustics..i never wanan talk abt you cos ur something else but vicjustics post are rather been considerate,i have issues with 50% of your post,you dont made every1 show some respect pls.

Bin your respect, i wouldn't give a dead monkey about that.

If people like you are expecting my view to change cos of side-comments like this then think harder.
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by Vicjustice: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2012
justmenoni: @VicJustice how about if he had eben on the local level for long? if i may ask you a simple question,why do you and justwise have issues against nigerians trying to seek for greener pastures? In as much as i appreciate some of your efforts on the forum some of your post and response seems just to harsh,if you are a visa consular for one of the western countries am sure no Nigerian will get a visa...i beg lets try to encourage others,if you feel someone is taking a drastic help about going overseas why not just ask for their email and send them a message over there rather than been mean to them on here..You know some people here have friends who knows their ID's so lets be our brother's Keeper's,we all know most of the Nigerians abroad right now starting from years back aint genuine when applying their visa for the first time except the students,lottery winners and all that.so please and please just a piece of advice.
Are you sure you are OK?
What do you mean, i have "issues against Nigerians trying to seek greener pastures", you don't know my mind, do you?
Look, if you expect me to say YES to every query, then, i will be misleading people to waste their money by applying for visas that may never be granted them; i do access people's circumstances to the best of my knowledge, and i can see that the majority of applicants are at high risks of visa refusal, so, my conscience will not let me encourage such. I will be silly like you if i have to give positive answers to everyone to loose their money rather than discouraging them with the truth.
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justmenoni: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Who cares if you give a living rat about it,you are rather silly and not ok,stop been full of yourself,respect they say is Reciprocal,comon stop feeling like you own Nairaland and like you own everyone...there are alot of people here before you and they still treat every1 with respect just as they want it,but i have seen lots of your post in as much as some of them are educative some of them are rather harsh..if someone is taking a step that you feel is not okay there are ways and manner you go about talking of it rather than letting the person feel bad and sad,i know what i am saying...do you think i have time for side talks as you have insinuated..i am not an hypocrite and i hate hypocracy with passion,I am just telling you the way i see it so if you feel otherwise or taking it personal then its your issue,stop feeling like your numero one on here comon its a free world and we are all here to learn from one another,Alot of people here traveled out with just a visit visa and end up marrying oyinbo ppl for papers yet when they see someone else taking the same step they act as if they them self are born abroad...i begi

1 Like

Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by Vicjustice: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
justmenoni: Who cares if you give a living rat about it,you are rather silly and not ok,stop been full of yourself,respect they say is Reciprocal,comon stop feeling like you own Nairaland and like you own everyone...there are alot of people here before you and they still treat every1 with respect just as they want it,but i have seen lots of your post in as much as some of them are educative some of them are rather harsh..if someone is taking a step that you feel is not okay there are ways and manner you go about talking of it rather than letting the person feel bad and sad,i know what i am saying...do you think i have time for side talks as you have insinuated..i am not an hypocrite and i hate hypocracy with passion,I am just telling you the way i see it so if you feel otherwise or taking it personal then its your issue,stop feeling like your numero one on here comon its a free world and we are all here to learn from one another,Alot of people here traveled out with just a visit visa and end up marrying oyinbo ppl for papers yet when they see someone else taking the same step they act as if they them self are born abroad...i begi
We are not in a contest of any kind, so there is just no need for all these rants; i however like to apologise that i accorded you silly. Cheers
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by raphrinco: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
@vicjustice,to go to europe to search for a football club and get a local football team ,atleast one should thank God for that. I will startthereif I see one,and within 2years i must have played about 50 matches with a lot of players ,different teams,a lot of exposure and contacts.Even the fifa agents will like TO have a deal with me because of the experience and by the Grace of God make to a top team,Amen!
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by raphrinco: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
My brethren please you people are taking time to insult ur self than giving the advice i need from you,as for visa how can some one go to the Embassy and tell them that he is going to europe to play football with out being invited,MY QUESTION MEANS THAT I HAVE A VISA TO GO TO EUROPE .Thanks more advice please.
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justwise(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
raphrinco: @vicjustice,to go to europe to search for a football club and get a local football team ,atleast one should thank God for that. I will startthereif I see one,and within 2years i must have played about 50 matches with a lot of players ,different teams,a lot of exposure and contacts.Even the fifa agents will like TO have a deal with me because of the experience and by the Grace of God make to a top team,Amen!
Please face the reality, no embassy will give you a visa to travel to Europe to look for football team. You need more than miracle to get that happen.

If you are a talented player then start from local Nigerian team and get spotted from there, whoever told you that you can get a visa to Europe to look for football team is just lying to you.
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by Fogman(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2012
justwise:
Please face the reality, no embassy will give you a visa to travel to Europe to look for football team. You need more than miracle to get that happen.

If you are a talented player then start from local Nigerian team and get spotted from there, whoever told you that you can get a visa to Europe to look for football team is just lying to you.

I disagree with your view. There are lots of young Nigerian footballer in football clubs, academies, schools, etc all over Europe. If you have a genuine reason to travel to europe for a football program with an invitation letter you might get a visa. Though the chances is slim, but some do get visas. I m speaking from experience, cos i have in the past assisted some boys for football program in UK.
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justwise(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2012
Fogman:

I disagree with your view. There are lots of young Nigerian footballer in football clubs, academies, schools, etc all over Europe. If you have a genuine reason to travel to europe for a football program with an invitation letter you might get a visa. Though the chances is slim, but some do get visas. I m speaking from experience, cos i have in the past assisted some boys for football program in UK.

Which football club in the UK is that? Talking about invitation letter, does the op mention anywhere in his post that he has been invited by any club?

So without any invitation letter from any club please can you explain to us that 'genuine' reason he has to get a visa?
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by Fogman(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2012
I dont subscribe to the ideal of discouraging people. He might be naive in his post, but if he contact some scouts, academies or football schools, etc he might be lucky to be invited for their events. And who knows, he might attracts the interest of coaches, low division clubs, etc while participating in the events.
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justwise(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2012
Fogman: I dont subscribe to the ideal of discouraging people. He might be naive in his post, but if he contact some scouts, academies or football schools, etc he might be lucky to be invited for their events. And who knows, he might attracts the interest of coaches, low division clubs, etc while participating in the events.

And i don't subscribe in deceiving people and giving them false hope, tell how he will be invited by any European club when they know nothing about him, no record of him playing in any club in Nigeria or stuff.

Since you have helped some boys in the pass why not help him then?
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by Fogman(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2012
@ OP, dont be discourage, you can make it. Keep the fire burning! Other before you have suceeded, you too can. There are thousands of young nigerians players scattered all over Europe? UK, engaged in football programs. You only get to hear their names when they comes to limeligth.

@Justwise, did all Nigerian youngsters playing in UK, Europe played in a local team in nigeria? Eg Sodje brothers, Ameobi brothers, etc
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2012
@op
No one here is discouraging or deceiving you.....ok
The individual luck is different,,if u can start from local club here in Nig i think its very good or else u find a football academy school abroad,then apply if u hv their qualification....so before u would hv played better,great opportunity may come ur way.anyway,a new born baby cant work in a day sha..
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justwise(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2012
Fogman: @ OP, dont be discourage, you can make it. Keep the fire burning! Other before you have suceeded, you too can. There are thousands of young nigerians players scattered all over Europe? UK, engaged in football programs. You only get to hear their names when they comes to limeligth.

@Justwise, did all Nigerian youngsters playing in UK, Europe played in a local team in nigeria? Eg Sodje brothers, Ameobi brothers, etc
where did Sodje or Ameobi grew up? At what age did they move to the UK with their family?
Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by raphrinco: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2012
Nawaahooo this site is turning to another thing,i think anyone coming here is for the purpose of learning.Before giving your point,you should have known where the person is staying,and for your information am not in Nigeria,but in the region where i stay and have resident permit,there is very tiny chance of football,all they do here is to work,okay my brothers imagine where a player do play only one tournament in year,sometimes after that you migtth not be paid .Okay so i think if anybody read and understand my post,you will know that i believe in starting somewhere,BY THE SPECIAL GRACE AND FAVOUR OF GOD!so i better play local macthes ,regional,semi pro and professional in EUROPE ,because you will be opened to bounty opportunities .At least before 2season ,i must have played a reasonable number of matches and beleive me ,i will be opportuned to meet some high profile agents,coaches,football teams,club directors and chairman,talented players ,funny ones and scouts.So let it be cleared to you that am already in abroad but want a higher step,honestly i speak from experience,here once you apply for visa to any country ,By the Grace of God you are getting it immediately,is unlike Nigeria,you can check my attachments.Thanks for your concern more is needed.AM THE TALL AND STRONG PLAYER IN NUMBER 5 JERSEY.

Re: Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. by justmenoni: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2012
@VicJustice wow thanks for the maturity you put a smile on my face...hope your weekend is going on great?

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Difference Between Lekki(island) And Magodo(mainland) / NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: / I Need An Advise On Oman Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.