Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,193 members, 7,939,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1044995 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
ItsModella: @Acidosis
1 Timothy 5:23- Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for the sake of thy stomach and thine often infirmities.

Ecclesiastes 9:7- Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God has accepted thy works.

Isaiah 55:1- Ho, everyone that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come and buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Psalm 104: 14-15 - 14: He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man; that he may bring forth food out of the earth.
15: And wine that maketh glad the heart of man and oil to make his face shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.

John 2: 1-11- 1: And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
2: And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
3: And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
5: His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
6: And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.
7: Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
8: And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
9: When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knewwink the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
10: And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.
11: This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Source: My personal Bible (King James Version)

Yeah, so this one is from Mama Ekaete's book abi?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: miss Bosslady(f)

Ma'am, you are so pretty cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Acidosis(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
ItsModella:
vicky, you dey waste time...I already quoted all that for him, he still has refused to get it.

grin grin hmmm...my_modella
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Acidosis:

grin grin grin who be doctor ?? grin nor be only red wine...na purple wine.. grin

How many cases of hypertension has alcohol cured ? . May be you don't know, a large number of people suffering from hypertension, tarchycardia, shock, anaphylactic shock are professional.drinkers & drunkards... grin grin

If anyone is sick, go and get a drug, either iv or oral.. alcohol cures NADA!! quote me anywhere, vickybaby... smiley

Oh...before I stop, let me break your heart with this... grin grin

New International Version (©1984)
Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish;

New Living Translation (©2007)
Alcohol is for the dying, and wine for those in bitter distress.

English Standard Version (©2001)
Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress;

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Give strong drink to him who is perishing, And wine to him whose life is bitter.

grin sorry ooo,.nor be me talk am... e dey inside the bible u dey carry dey go church every sunday... grin grin
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/03/27/health-benefits-drinking-red-wine/

google rules, my guy...always endeavor to use it.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Acidosis(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Caracta: Viewing this topic: miss Bosslady(f)

Ma'am, you are so pretty cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baby...ki lo n popping? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
caseless: homo? Why now? See bois everywhere...and u are for gals? Abeg...
u neva understand d drill abi? I'm gona be vivian's chief brides maid so i beta start practicing how to be a woman.. grin
Acidosis:

I do not accept false messages.. smiley Jesus turned water to wine... The bible didn't say, he turned water to beer, alcohol, gulder or something...

Wine is a compound word in the bible.

bros, wine is alcohol. Alcohol is wine. Those days in Canaan, a wedding usually lasts up to a week where there is enough wine to drink and be merry. Do you want to tell me they drank juice or red wine all through? undecided You're funny

BTW, read that chapter in the four books and you'll see mentions that people were drunk and asked for more wine. I wonder how a sensible person will demand for more red wine if it runs out to the point it filled 180 gallons

You got no claim and I'm not usually the arguing type. I know you won't say you're wrong but don't argue blindly and pointlessly smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
again, there is a difference between a responsible drinker and a drunkard...common sense, my friend.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

bros, wine is alcohol. Alcohol is wine. Those days in Canaan, a wedding usually lasts up to a week where there is enough wine to drink and be merry. Do you want to tell me they drank juice or red wine all through? undecided You're funny

BTW, read that chapter in the four books and you'll see mentions that people were drunk and asked for more wine. I wonder how a sensible person will demand for more red wine if it runs out.

You got no claim and I'm not usually the arguing type. I know you won't say you're wrong but don't argue blindly and pointlessly smiley
Exactly!!
Good evening, everyone.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
Smh. This is fanaticism at its peak. Holding on to a verse quoted out of context. No wahala sha.

I dey wait the holier-than-thou pastor wey go come meet me say alcohol in any quantity na sin. I go so bombard am with Bible verses eh, e go learn to make research before e come meet me next time grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
*staggers into thread*
*yawns noisily*
*ignores cheers and waves from the crowd*
*mumbles to self* ...too tired
*locates vacant spot behind a chair*
*lays down and fall asleep instantly*

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
Caracta hw far? Any beta 4 d boyz ? Wat are u cooking?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Acidosis(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
ItsModella:
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/03/27/health-benefits-drinking-red-wine/

google rules, my guy...always endeavor to use it.

false hood is obvious in the link... no need opening grin

Google is not a search engine... Google will always show you anything u want to see... cheesy

Type "I am a mad man" on google, I bet you get an answer grin

Visit google again, & type "health benefits of adultery" grin I bet....you'll get nothing less than a million results... Yet Adultery is an abomination before God... My dear, make the word and spirit of God a standard for ur life...not google..

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
Acidosis:
in my place ofcourse..
Buh yoou knw I cnt come. I'm darn so tired.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Acidosis(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

BTW, read that chapter in the four books and you'll see mentions that people were drunk and asked for more wine. I wonder how a sensible person will demand for more red wine if it runs out to the point it filled 180 gallons

Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress;

Give strong drink to him who is perishing, And wine to him whose life is bitter.

sorry ooo, nor be me talk
am... e dey inside the bible u
dey carry dey go church every
sunday

grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Where was i self

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: *staggers into thread*
*yawns noisily*
*ignores cheers and waves from the crowd*
*mumbles to self* ...too tired
*locates vacant spot behind a chair*
*lays down and fall asleep instantly*
Some call it tiredness, I call it goodness of alcohol.

Hi Uj cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
binger: Modella,mon amour...when are u coming home? Be sure not to walk 10ft with those insurable killer legs of yours,cos i'll be coming to be pick u whenever u're ready...cheesy

Guy, u just dey murder queen Eliza anyow...God is watching you ooo grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Acidosis(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Vanneni: Buh yoou knw I cnt come. I'm darn so tired.

I understand....I'll holla.... *winks*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by SeunPlus(f): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Oahray: do you yet doubt me? *throws cowries*
hmmm... *strok.ing unkept dibia beards*
Its says the same thing every time, mrs Promoe. You are married already in the spirit world.
I'm not a spirit, so when my spirit is ready, it can go and play its role as a married spirit grin For now, its miss promoe not mrs wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
Acidosis:

I do not accept false messages.. smiley Jesus turned water to wine... The bible didn't say, he turned water to beer, alcohol, gulder or something...

Wine is a compound word in the bible.

He turned it to heineken, i can prove that cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
bennyraz: Caracta hw far? Any beta 4 d boyz ? Wat are u cooking?
Transexual or crossdresser?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
SeunPlus:
I'm not a spirit, so when my spirit is ready, it can go and play its role as a married spirit grin For now, its miss promoe not mrs wink

Oh my! IT'S OFFICIAL. Wooooooowwwwwwww
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Acidosis:

sorry ooo, nor be me talk
am... e dey inside the bible u
dey carry dey go church every
sunday

grin grin grin grin

strong drink is what I got, sth like Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker

nothing about wine not having alcohol, could be the weaker beer, Castillo, Irish cream, etc.

All I know say wine is alcoholic
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Vanneni: wetin make am be mumu?
who are you
what is your problem

are you in heat undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Acidosis(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
spikes C:

He turned it to heineken, i can prove that cool

How old is Heineken
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Acidosis(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
spikes C:
who are you
what is your problem

are you in heat undecided

hey man.... don't go there..... *angry*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by SeunPlus(f): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Caracta:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like it?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by SeunPlus(f): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Caracta:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like it? cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Acidosis(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

strong drink is what I got, sth like Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker

nothing about wine not having alcohol, could be the weaker beer, Castillo, Irish cream, etc.

All I know say wine is alcoholic

Now you're talking!!! cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by spikesC(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
bennyraz: u neva understand d drill abi? I'm gona be vivian's chief brides maid so i beta start practicing how to be a woman.. grin

bia come here, who told you that vivian is getting married
Am the only one who's supposed to know about that undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.