Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,857 members, 7,962,811 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1049675 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
You can never see what's in front you when you are busy focusing on what you left behind. The sooner we let the past go the sooner we move on. Stop dragging people into your misery. Let the past go and move on, because those people you are trying to bring down to your level have gone far in life and in the next 2years they might not even remember your damn last name! Accept some people only come in your life for a season and when that season is over you have to let them go. Just thank them for whatever lesson they taught u whether good or bad and move the hell on

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Dyt(f): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Monstertrucks: lmao grin grin grin

I giffup!!! angry angry

Straight face
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bukato3:

kiss
sad I won't accept this. Please don't e-die on me...there are still so many more threads we can derail together... Jay Bee close your eyes grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bukato3:

This one is a very great guy..Good mod
dont go pls! if u think u have those that do not like u and u are leaving because of them, can't u stick around for some of us that like u?

u've deactivated too much for haters, keep this one(bukato) alive for those of us that love u and want u to stay.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
caseless: dont go pls! if u think u have those that do not like u and u are leaving because of them, can't u stick around for some of us that like u?

u've deactivated too much for haters, keep this one(bukato) alive for those of us that love u and want u to stay.

I dey come,make i shiit first. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
caseless: dont go pls! if u think u have those that do not like u and u are leaving because of them, can't u stick around for some of us that like u?

save Bukato for our e-babies... I'm 6 months pregnant u can't do this to ur unborn child grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mondisweets: You can never see what's in front you when you are busy focusing on what you left behind. The sooner we let the past go the sooner move on. Stop dragging people in your misery. Let the past go and moveon, because those people you are trying to bring down to your level have gone far in life and in the next 2years they might not even remember your damn last name! Accept some people only come in your life for a season and when that season is over you have to let them go. Just thank them for whatever lesson they taught u whether good or bad and move the hell on
spot-on!

*shakes her hand*

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bukato3:

I dey come,make i shiit first. grin
wetin? if u nor want make that sink wey u wan go sit down on top shiit break for ur nyash, jst stay here and re-assure us. angry angry angry

no make me vex...... angry angry pls
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by GentleMimi: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bukato3:

Otunba is E-dead.Retiring cry cry
Say wetin happen? Abeg stop that joke! I know sey u dey naughty,but,come on! Dn't go,stay back and raise ur head high.At least u've learnt one or two things from this ordeal.It would awesome if u just maintain ur levels and respect urself.There is nothing to gain by leaving....infact,Caseless will commit suicide! *wink*
What makes a man is not the absence of mistakes,but his ability to come out of his mistakes as a better man.Mbok! *sad face*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
GentleMimi:
Say wetin happen? Abeg stop that joke! I know sey u dey naughty,but,come on! Dn't go,stay back and raise ur head high.At least u've learnt one or two things from this ordeal.It would awesome if u just maintain ur levels and respect urself.There is nothing to gain by leaving....infact,Caseless will commit suicide! *wink*
What makes a man is not the absence of mistakes,but his ability to come out of his mistakes as a better man.Mbok! *sad face*

No.I didn't learn anything.Iyanmi. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by lertee(f): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
caseless: all for a massage? U must b frm d apocalypto.
You like it? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ok let's move on to the next chapter pls.Caseless you know Otunba is going nowhere. Mimiko may God bless you.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mondisweets: sad I won't accept this. Please don't e-die on me...there are still so many more threads we can derail together... Jay Bee close your eyes grin

You are the best. kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mondisweets: save Bukato for our e-babies... I'm 6 months pregnant u can't do this to ur unborn child kiss cry wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by lertee(f): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bukato3: Ok let's move on to the next chapter pls.Caseless you know Otunba is going nowhere. Mimiko may God bless you.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bukato3: Ok let's move on to the next chapter pls.Caseless you know Otunba is going nowhere. Mimiko may God bless you.
cool

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
lertee:
Ishoph...why disguising. i was wondering how freely de-gong was chatting with peeps. So you couldn't check on me. angry
undecided

caseless: i jst saw how he was chattin, i knew he was d one. Him jst de tlk like our farmily member.
De gong/ishophe, fawk u!

This is interesting!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
What!!
So many hidden post
Who and who fought?
Jaybee abeg reverse all the hidden posts!
angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dyt how body?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
GentleMimi:
another rhetoric from my never-serious, e-crush-having and pretense-driven wife! undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
lertee:
You like it? undecided
wink angry angry wink sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dyt: Lmao
Xynekokoma n De-gongs
Yawa dey is a title of a song by Burna Boy
Some kind of new galala dance
Heheheheheheheheh

Will you dance it for me?
undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
DE_GONGS:
undecided

This is interesting!
sharrap! nkita idemili, u went and created this id to deceive us abi? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Heck!
This crappy hotel wifi is acting all up.

angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by cdamsel(f): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Them dey hide post 4 here? JB why u no let me read b4 u begin hide post?oya lertee fill me in wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
caseless: sharrap! nkita idemili, u went and created this id to deceive us abi? undecided

Pls stop!
Dont thrive on someone I don't knw calling me names, moreso when I dont see reason for it.
Believe whatever u want bro!

*crosses finger*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by GentleMimi: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mondisweets: You can never see what's in front you when you are busy focusing on what you left behind. The sooner we let the past go the sooner move on. Stop dragging people in your misery. Let the past go and moveon, because those people you are trying to bring down to your level have gone far in life and in the next 2years they might not even remember your damn last name! Accept some people only come in your life for a season and when that season is over you have to let them go. Just thank them for whatever lesson they taught u whether good or bad and move the hell on
Awwwwwww..... Romantic peeps! Okay,Bukato,Listen up! I am in approval of this e-marriage! I will personally sponsor the e-wedding.This babe dey your back ooo.If na another chick,she for don leave u tey tey. Hold this one tight!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by lertee(f): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
cdamsel: Them dey hide post 4 here? JB why u no let me read b4 u begin hide post?oya lertee fill me in wink
Lol,it is a family issue o. They've been advised to take it off NL grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by GentleMimi: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
caseless: another rhetoric from my never-serious, e-crush-having and pretense-driven wife! undecided undecided
*bewirldment* is this bobo for real? undecided
Mbok,wetin be this new FT,FS,FG bla bla bla..? Has NL been taken over by aliens?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by GentleMimi: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
DE_GONGS: What!!
So many hidden post
Who and who fought?
Jaybee abeg reverse all the hidden posts!
angry
Tatafo junior....
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Dyt(f): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mondisweets: Dyt how body?

My mondi
My sweet sweet monditomato
Chocolateypotato
Body e dey inside cloth o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.