Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,646 members, 7,889,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1032864 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
acidosis™:
Missed you maria-love.. smiley
How have you been?
aww, switie...am in a foul mood now...just wana unleash on that dawg.....hows you?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
Maria-G:
aww, switie...am in a foul mood now...just wana unleash on that dawg.....hows you?
am fine dear.. tell me, whats the problem..?
*sad*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
acidosis™:

am fine dear.. tell me, whats the problem..?
*sad*
not to worry sweet....he aint gist. Now, you, where have you been?....am not happy with you, at all.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
Maria-G:
not to worry sweet....he aint gist. Now, you, where have you been?....am not happy with you, at all.
baby am sorry...
is it about the "msg" ?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
acidosis™:

baby am sorry...
is it about the "msg" ?
everything...baby, thats not how it should be.....
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Maria-G:
everything...baby, thats not how it should be.....
#case settled.. smiley smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by free2ryhme: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
Maria-G:
am just giving you back the evil you sowed....everyone is capable of being a biatch, dude.

i never sowd anythign .. I will nvr sowed anything get a life and try be useful on NL
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
gosh, free2rhyme and Maria-G, una still dey dis beefin levels? e don do na.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
ItsModella: gosh, free2rhyme and Maria-G, una still dey dis beefin levels? e don do na.
abeg help me beg free2rhyme oo..
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 190theclown: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2012
You all should check my signature

ure in for some guaranteed laffta!!

Lemme know if am doing great so far and shhhhh its specially for u peeps on here to know im behind this

follow me
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 16, 2012
Maria-G:
just like its owner automatically follows any F*** G***
ouch!!....maria-G you wicked walayi...ike has been made...buwahahahahahahaha
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 16, 2012
free2ryhme:

i never sowd anythign .. I will nvr sowed anything get a life and try be useful on NL
of cus, you will never "sowed" anything.....nigerian illiterate graduate. You think having a job means you gat "life" as you presumed......mehn, think again...you are doomed already cus that one na just camouflage. The world is waiting for when you will drop dead and that will simply mean good riddance to bad rubbish...another evil specie has gone into extinction. As for being useful on NL, look around you man....express don leave you tey tey...eel
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 16, 2012
ItsModella: gosh, free2rhyme and Maria-G, una still dey dis beefin levels? e don do na.
Free2rhyme brought out this part of me...and that is what he will continue to get from me since my plea fell on deaf ears....am sure you all were witnesses to his "sharp mouth".
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 16, 2012
lalaosky:
ouch!!....maria-G you wicked walayi...ike has been made...buwahahahahahahaha
lol...na wash o. Make una leave my cousin alone o.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by free2ryhme: 5:21am On Oct 16, 2012
Maria-G:
of cus, you will never "sowed" anything.....nigerian illiterate graduate. You think having a job means you gat "life" as you presumed......mehn, think again...you are doomed already cus that one na just camouflage. The world is waiting for when you will drop dead and that will simply mean good riddance to bad rubbish...another evil specie has gone into extinction. As for being useful on NL, look around you man....express don leave you tey tey...eel

ode continue....
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by free2ryhme: 5:22am On Oct 16, 2012
Maria-G:
Free2rhyme brought out this part of me...and that is what he will continue to get from me since my plea fell on deaf ears....am sure you all were witnesses to his "sharp mouth".

hehehe a demon in disguise
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by free2ryhme: 5:24am On Oct 16, 2012
Maria-G:

u are a stack illiterate

sowed past tense of sow (Verb)
Verb:

Plant (seed) by scattering it on or in the earth.
Plant the seeds of (a plant or crop).

even google knows i am correct ... donkey get a life!!!!!!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2012
free2ryhme:

hehehe a demon in disguise
wrong! Not a demon in disguise... I am a demon and this demon will continue to hunt you everywhere you go....just know that.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by flash11(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

Lemme know if am doing great so far and shhhhh its specially for u peeps on here to know im behind this

follow me
lmao!!!!!!!!!
More gbagaun to your anti-gbagaun bro, carry go!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2012
free2ryhme:

u are a stack illiterate

sowed past tense of sow (Verb)
Verb:

Plant (seed) by scattering it on or in the earth.
Plant the seeds of (a plant or crop).

even google knows i am correct ... donkey get a life!!!!!!
I want you to read and re-read this sentence... "I will never sowed anything".....then decide who the illiterate is between the both of us..
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2012
free2ryhme:

ode continue....
wise one...listen and learn...its so obvious that you are a trouble magnet.... I rather not waste my precious moments bantering words with your kind... I have more interesting and resourceful people to associate with...so if you dont mind, this sweetheart,just dodged your trouble shots...*looks at his handle again*....Oh, what a lonely and frustrated child with no one to play with!...a pity.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2012
Good Morning All smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2012
[size=100pt] THIS THING REACHED 300, SOME UNBELIEVABLE BULLSHIT angry[/size]
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: Good Morning All smiley
top of the morning to you, sweetone...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ikekings(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

follow me
Lol... I love that anti-gbagaun guy... The guy dey sense gbagaun wella.... Are you the guy?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2012
Maria-G:
top of the morning to you, sweetone...
smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 1cyrus(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2012
What is the fact here now
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2012
joeydozzy: [size=100pt] THIS THING REACHED 300, SOME UNBELIEVABLE BULLSHIT angry[/size]
[size=70pt]OH YEAH? IF YOU THINK IT IS BULLSHIT, WHY DON'T YOU GET THE FUCCK OFF THIS THREAD?[/size]
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2012
ItsModella:
[size=70pt]OH YEAH? IF YOU THINK IT IS BULLSHIT, WHY DON'T YOU GET THE FUCCK OFF THIS THREAD?[/size]

I love a girl that's feisty and aggressive cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2012
Its Obvious the Posters ahead of Me Just Took a Cupful of Crank! undecided angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2012
So many kill-joys on NL...#sighs
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2012
Maria-G:
So many kill-joys on NL...#sighs

Hope ma Ex aint among the Joy Victims -- She also goes by the 'Joy' name! cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.