Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,528 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

An Open Letter To Mr President!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Mr President!!!! (494 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / If You Were Mr President Today,how Will You Handle Corruption / What Would You Do If You Were Mr President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mr President!!!! by ifihearam: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Sir,
I have been a believer of your government even for you became the acting president,I have always thought that you will be the messiah that will redeem this country from the decaying state she has been put by your predecessors but to be very candid,you have not given me enough reasons to believe you much.
I am particularly saddened by the way an manner you handle this boko haram menace,you are not demonstrating enough courage,strength and good sense of leadership towards this particular issue. It should be worthy of note that countless scores of lives has been lost with no meaningful approach or panacea to this incessant acts.I believe that you method of gentility is being taken for either fear or cowardice hence you need to press in more proactive measure to contain this acts before it escalates and leaves you with no other choice than to face the full wrath of the people who voted you there in the first place.
I suggest you apply some forceful measures by declaring any state in the north where boko haram carries out any further bombings because it is apparent the the governors and cp's are not capable enough to handle the situation and if these attacks and counter attack persists,you will have yourself to blame. Your silence or sadness whenever there is a blast is not unconnected with your ambition come 2015 but sir,if you cannot give a good enough reason to believe you now that you have barely spent one year in office how can we have the confidence of voting you for the second time with little or nothing to show for it. Please remove those at the rank and file of the police and military and replace them with people you can trust,seperate yourself from sycophants and replace them with brainy ones and perhaps we might be headed at the right direction for once.
Sir do not be blindfolded with the grasp of power,it is better you serve one meaningful tenure than 2 tenures of hardship,bloodshed and instability in the country,if not that your deputy is duller than you,we would have asked for your resignation but since you are still better of,please take back the steering of leadership and lead us to our canaan.

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Tey, It Has Tey O. / North African Al-qaeda Sharing Bombs And Money With Boko Haram —US / Black President For A United Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.