Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,135 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Did India Really Score 99 Goals Against Nigeria. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did India Really Score 99 Goals Against Nigeria. (4015 Views)

Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria / Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? / Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did India Really Score 99 Goals Against Nigeria. by ugosly(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2012
I hear there,s a proposed friendly match between Nigeria and India somtime in September which brings me to my question...did India actually beat Nigeria 99 goals to 1 as we were made to believe when we were growing up in the 80s,thus prompting a ban on them by FIFA...cos the Indians infused some kind of voodoo in their game. personally,I remember dat particular day,but of course I was listenin on the radio and it was those days of crazy and humorous radio commentators who could make you think its a goal galore from beginin to end and probably make you develop high blood pressure( wonder wat happened to such style of commentaries anyway).
So please older folks in the house,could you please confirm to us if it really happened or its just one of those folklores we believed as kids.
Re: Did India Really Score 99 Goals Against Nigeria. by ayobase(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
The same here....lets google it!
Re: Did India Really Score 99 Goals Against Nigeria. by ATMC(f): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
rotfl!!

(1) (Reply)

Pay After Win Soccer Tips. / Sure 2odds Daily Is Available.... 90-97% Sure / Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.