Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,845 members, 7,906,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:49 AM

Zenith Bank Master Card Renewal Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Master Card Renewal Problem (856 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / National ID Card-access Bank/master Card Making Us Compulsory Customer (opinion) / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Master Card Renewal Problem by osogwu(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hi people in the house,i have been using zenith bank master card since 2009.Now, when i went to renew it in the bank this year,they told me to go that it has been renewed.The next day,i wanted to buy items online and am unable to do that, i receive error massage telling me that the card have expired.I went back to the bank branch and complain and they told me to contact their headquarter or the branch where i opened the account.Since then i have been contacting them without positive result.
What step should I take again? am confused because i have enough money in the card.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale / Blc Crude Oil For Sell, Prospective Buyers Needed!!! / Funke Osibosu Exits Union Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.