Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,218 members, 7,950,216 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Unfaithful Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfaithful Husband (1241 Views)

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfaithful Husband by uzobuife: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Unfaithful Husband by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2007
sorry you fell for a US visa scam disguised as a marriage.
Re: Unfaithful Husband by chika98: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2007
Nigerian men you say? Hell All men cheat! This isn't only a Nigerian men thing. Am sorry he's cheating but cheating isn't only associated with Nigerian men
Re: Unfaithful Husband by Leilah(f): 4:18am On Nov 30, 2007
I'm an irish married to a nigeian myself, thankfully I have neve caught him cheating. It possibly could have been a fraudulent marriage. Don't sign for any passport for him.  Report him to the Immigration Division. Are you a white american? anyway all men cheat and nigerian culture allows for it, thats not to say ALL nigerian men cheat (well quite a lot of them do) at the end of the day, if a man is given an OPPORTUINITY to cheat he may do that no matter what shape or size his wifey is.  Sorry for the pain you endured I have met many a woman here in Ireland that suffer the same fate as yourself some are nigerians, some are irish etc. What sort of people did he cheat with? his own?
Re: Unfaithful Husband by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 30, 2007
Leilah:

I'm an irish married to a nigeian myself, thankfully I have neve caught him cheating. It possibly could have been a fraudulent marriage. Don't sign for any passport for him. Report him to the Immigration Division. Are you a white american? anyway all men cheat and nigerian culture allows for it, thats not to say ALL nigerian men cheat (well quite a lot of them do) at the end of the day, if a man is given an OPPORTUINITY to cheat he may do that no matter what shape or size his wifey is. Sorry for the pain you endured I have met many a woman here in Ireland that suffer the same fate as yourself some are nigerians, some are irish etc. What sort of people did he cheat with? his own?

What is with this woman and her dislike for Nigerian men? Do we have cheating imprinted on our genes? Try marrying one of "your own" and see whether they are any better. Honestly your constant negative droning leaves a sour taste in the mouth.
Re: Unfaithful Husband by olanajim(m): 5:03am On Nov 30, 2007
David, care to read her again? You didn't get her message right, sorry.
Re: Unfaithful Husband by nigerwife: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2007
Davidylan

You are driving me crazy, so what she fell for the scam.

Honey

Get over it. Move on these men do this all the time. I am married to Nigerian for 7 years two sons. We are still together not sure for how much longer. My marriage was not for papers. I know a lot that were. Its sad but move on honey. Let it go.

You are not expecting too much he is a LOSER, let him find one of these weak women that will deal with it. You deserve better. I know you are hurting I feel your pain, I do but move on let it go. You deserve happiness and someone who loves and respects you and is willing to be faithful to you.

Hit me up if you need to talk.

Best wishes

Don't let people convince you to live in misery.
Re: Unfaithful Husband by Leilah(f): 2:01am On Dec 05, 2007
hey nigerwife! were are you from? you say 'don't know for how much longer though' thats what I always say because i'll never be good enough (thats my gut feeling)
Re: Unfaithful Husband by almondjoy(f): 3:46am On Dec 05, 2007
@Poster
Should have studied the culture of infidelity and polygamy before jumping into marriage.  If you are married to an African man or a Nigerian in particular--you should have a plan to handle such if you still want to be in that marriage.  Every married woman who knows her "shit" should know that her work does not end in the bedroom or on your back.  You have to learn to "hold the 4 aces."  If not, you have no business being married.

Demanding respect from your husband should be one of those aces.  Not to say these things do not happen--I already have a solution to that kind of problem if I ever encounter it as the strong women of my family lineage have thought me --including my darling mother.  You will have to find your own formula---every recipe is different. kiss

Well, if it any consolation to you, Americans--black or white are very unfaithful too--they just have a tad more reservation when it comes to "phocking" around. So this problem is not unique to Africans or Nigerians.

Most men are prone to cheating on their wives because they think they can get away with it. Single and married women make it way too easy for them to do just that.  I blame women the most.  If most of them do not act so desperate--men would not  have the easy access to cheat--if you discount homosexuality. It is just part of life. Like someone said--just deal with it and move on. Do not let it rob you of life's pleasures.  The man is only human and so are you.

Go have you some fun and stop worrying about someone who does not worry about you.

You are going into a new year--borrow my long standing New Year's resolution---Never think for a second about some one who would not think twice about you.  No one is worth that stress.  That is not love, but neediness.  He can't be all that important!

This guy is trying to frustrate you out of your marriage.   Just make sure you have a good job that's all.  You know he is fooling around, so cold weather or not---it is time to lock up your "attic" and your "basement" lest you allow termites to  infest your whole "house"! I would get a total physical with my internist, including an STD panel if I were you.

You are knocking on heaven's door dealing with this joker.

As for the green card thingy,-----hey, such is life.  You got something to show for it--MARRIAGE.  Better luck next time.
Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Agree If You Were Me? / My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? / Florida Mother Fired 18 Shots At Children (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.