Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,822 members, 7,976,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:09 PM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (319510 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Gilbertmandoski(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please how much is their salary in a month. At list you are a trainee?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2013
Gilbertmandoski: Please how much is their salary in a month. At list you are a trainee?

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex house, i av a broda dat want 2 apply 4 either ogun state or oyo state, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex any body wit d good processing shud help oo, so dat i can direct d person.......
Thankz
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Olamioye: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2013
plssss is their any info on d comencemnt of work nd are they plannin to do it in work nd pay salary now or they ar still volntry service niiiii, boyz need money ooooo.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Topfizy: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2013
u wan talk say u no hear $ news that thers notin like natforce
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Zackenny: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Topfizy: u wan talk say u no hear $ news that thers notin like natforce
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Zackenny: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
HOW!!!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ajisco2010: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Natforce
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ajisco2010: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Any information abt natforce in Ekiti-state.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Let's stop dis counter attacks on ourselves.Forget about d total amount paid now,time will come wen u'll smile.Natforce executives were in Abuja from Monday till thursday on dis issue.There is green light on Natforce now my pple.I'm close 2 sum executives but d wrk presently is voluntary.Let's hope for the best soonest.We'll share our testiomonies here.One love pple.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2013
omoga1908: Let's stop dis counter attacks on ourselves.Forget about d total amount paid now,time will come wen u'll smile.Natforce executives were in Abuja from Monday till thursday on dis issue.There is green light on Natforce now my pple.I'm close 2 sum executives but d wrk presently is voluntary.Let's hope for the best soonest.We'll share our testiomonies here.One love pple.

thankz bro 4 d info n pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex dont 4get 2 opdate d house on any 4da new info.... U r blessed.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex i need details on hw som1 can apply 4 natforce in oyo or ogun state, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex i really nid d Direction on dis

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by harkev: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2013
Bros check the official wikipedia of the FG you will see that Natforce is the newest inclusion.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_agencies

2 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Antena(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls house,any info concerning Abuja command Natforce training?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by pipyokoro(f): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
please where is their office in Enugu and secondly can someone still apply now. please someone with a useful info should assist. thank you
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Zackenny: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
please where is their office in Enugu and Edo.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Antena(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2013
Abuja command has postponed their training again,is there any hope?any one with info concerning this matter should help o!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by davmanlokoja: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2013
Pls dont08146511394 go 2 camp 4 now there is are an isue we need 2 clear from court 2day and 2morow.waite 4 my nest message.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by andycoy4real(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Zackenny: please where is their office in Enugu and Edo.
I just camebak 4 d benin office located at obsever lane off airport bt dy r nt gvg form again
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Zackenny: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
andycoy4real: I just camebak 4 d benin office located at obsever lane off airport bt dy r nt gvg form again
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by harkev: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2013
As part of efforts aimed at providing jobs for the teaming unemployed Nigerian youths and curbing the activities of insurgents in the country the National Taskforce to Combat the Illegal Importation of Goods, Small Arms, Ammunition and Light Weapons (NATFORCE) on Wednesday pledged to create about three million jobs within one year.
This is as it called for the disbandment of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for having failed to deliver on its mandate of fighting corruption in the country.
Director General of NATFORCE and President,
Importers Association of Nigeria (IMAN), Emmanuel Osita Okereke, addressing newsmen in Abuja.
According to him, “Boko Haram is as a result of lack of jobs; we are going to create jobs for Nigerian youths.
“In the next one year, we would create about three million jobs to engage our youths and get them off the streets.
“We are also calling fo the disbandment of the EFCC as they have compromised, they take money from people and seize their properties illegally, I took loans to assist the nation only to be scandalised by the EFCC.
“The effects of illegal arms and weapons of terror in Nigeria are self explanatory and calls for a concerted effort by all and sundry to successfully prosecute this war against terror.
“The support, collaboration and involvement of all genuine stakeholders is a condition precedent to winning the war.
“It is within this framework that the proposition of certain organised private sector stakeholders, like the Importers Association of Nigeria (IMAN), was accepted by government to set up a special task force to combat illegal importation and smuggling of small arms, a munitions and light weapons into Nigeria”, he added.
He stated: “IMAN seeking to absolve itself of any culpability for the influx of illegal arms into the country keyed into the crusade by partnering with government in the composition of the National Taskforce to Combat Illegal Importation and Smuggling of
Small Arms, Ammunition and Ligh Weapons (NATFORCE).
“The task force was jointly inaugurated by the former Minister of Finance, Dr. Olusegun Aganga, who was represented by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Dr, Danladi Kifasi, and the former National Security Adviser, represented by Brig. Gen Bala Ali on July 16, 2010.
“The NATFORCE was given the following mandate, to identify the sources and main routes of these small arms, ammunition and light weapons, to identify why the illicit trade thrives in Nigeria, to liaise with the relevant authorities, agencies and organisations with the aim of making a success of the assignment, to put in place all other machinery needed for the successful prosecution of the campaign to combat illegal importation and smuggling of small arms, ammunition and light weapons into the country among others”, he added.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Olamioye: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
@harkev,
whts d meaning of ur post, since when, how dey wnt create d employmnt,
when dey want started, where nd many more quesn to ask. am afraid of
natforce future oooooo. we been prayin since, let DG himself come tell Nigerian d sincerity and fact about Natforce on NTA, Radio Nigeria, Nigerian tribune, d nation etc.

4 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by davmanlokoja: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thank God oo every thing have been solve now. The people from Kogi command and Abuja command another date will shedule for the training next week monday ok,please every body be prayerful about this Natforce because the thing is Done now and Another people want to Haijack it from our DG.just pray very well.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2013
davmanlokoja: Thank God oo every thing have been solve now. The people from Kogi command and Abuja command another date will shedule for the training next week monday ok,please every body be prayerful about this Natforce because the thing is Done now and Another people want to Haijack it from our DG.just pray very well.
where the hell are you getting dc useless information from? cant u just keep quiet and read people's post instead of commenting thrash?

2 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Any useful information?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by harkev: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Peculiar ni: Any useful information?
How was your test?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by cutelayo(f): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2013
harkev:
How was your test?
Great, gmath 2012/2013. Simple anyway
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by cutelayo(f): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2013
Bigsolo88:
where the hell are you getting dc useless information from? cant u just keep quiet and read people's post instead of commenting thrash?
Most u too respond to all post, that was too harsh, let's stop criticising ourselves. Leave anyone too post whatever they like. Hmmmm
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ajisco2010: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2013
davmanlokoja: Thank God oo every thing have been solve now. The people from Kogi command and Abuja command another date will shedule for the training next week monday ok,please every body be prayerful about this Natforce because the thing is Done now and Another people want to Haijack it from our DG.just pray very well.

Dats gud news
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Abbey1045(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2013
cutelayo:
Yeap, It was great.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Awofilip: 6:33am On Sep 02, 2013
cutelayo:
Hi Cutelayo, pls which state did u had ur test and how much ve u spent so far. Thanks
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by cutelayo(f): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Awofilip:
Hi Cutelayo, pls which state did u had ur test and how much ve u spent so far. Thanks
I did my test in Ekiti state. 4600 in total.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
cutelayo:
I did my test in Ekiti state. 4600 in total.

wen d Ekiti state wrote dia test n dos it make any sence( i mean well organize

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply)

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.